Hi All

I am currently looking for a 3 bhk for my use in budget between 1.5 - 1.9 cr & have shortlisted the following:

1. DLF Park Place 1975 sqft
2. Unitech Nirvana Harmony 2700 sqft
3. Unitech Woodstock Floor 2296 sqft

Please suggest which is best option to go for. I need to travel to Delhi on daily basis. ANy suggestions in this regards will be highly appreciated.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by smashingvick
    Hi All

I am currently looking for a 3 bhk for my use in budget between 1.5 - 1.9 cr & have shortlisted the following:

1. DLF Park Place 1975 sqft
    2. Unitech Nirvana Harmony 2700 sqft
    3. Unitech Woodstock Floor 2296 sqft

Please suggest which is best option to go for. I need to travel to Delhi on daily basis. ANy suggestions in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Only Harmony is available for ready to move in from amongst these options. The other two are still under construction. A known commodity is always better than unknown ones. Park Place may seem attractive with its location and specs (VRV etc.) but I feel it is already overpriced and you will get smaller overall area. Besides, you never know what you will finally get as the project is getting delayed time and again.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy....any idea about the current rates & possession at woodstock???

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Only Harmony is available for ready to move in from amongst these options. The other two are still under construction. A known commodity is always better than unknown ones. Park Place may seem attractive with its location and specs (VRV etc.) but I feel it is already overpriced and you will get smaller overall area. Besides, you never know what you will finally get as the project is getting delayed time and again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smashingvick
    Thanks buddy....any idea about the current rates & possession at woodstock???

Not much clue about the current price in Woodstock but it should be available for around 1.65 - 1.7 Cr. Search on websites like 99acres or speak with a big broker who directly deals with Unitech like Century 21. I just know that Park Place is in the range of 8900-9100 and Harmony is in range for 6200-6300 for ready to move in and around 5700-5800 for under construction towers.
    CommentQuote
  • My POV.

Unitech Harmony
    · probably the best construction quality among all
    · Tower 1-3 which are ready to move in are roughly 6200+
    · If you can wait for another 6-9 months for possession then go for under construction towers i.e. Tower 4 to 8. As ggnkaaadmi mentioned you may save roughly 500 psf as going rate is 5700+

DLF Park Place – Undoubtedly the best location as of now

Woodstock – I have no idea, except that location is same as Harmony
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks......
    CommentQuote
  • the choice is between harmony and park place... if you have the money buy park place at 9000 odd premium location better specs( vrv et el)
    harmony gives you more sq ft for same price.

Originally Posted by smashingvick
    Thanks......
    CommentQuote
  • Thought will highlight just one difference though between Harmony and Park Place.

Harmony comes with servant room as well as a proper storeroom. To some having a separate storeroom is important. Depends on one's requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • yes one of the only projects to have a store also a big size of 2500 odd in a budget of 1.5 1-6.

Originally Posted by cautious_guy
    Thought will highlight just one difference though between Harmony and Park Place.

Harmony comes with servant room as well as a proper storeroom. To some having a separate storeroom is important. Depends on one's requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the inputs Amit....Any clue on woodstock floor at Unitech Nirvana Country? I saw them last week & liked them too (even if the possession is a year far). Please guide if you have any feedback on them & the current prices...

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    yes one of the only projects to have a store also a big size of 2500 odd in a budget of 1.5 1-6.
    CommentQuote
  • Any inputs???? Guys, require your support on woodstock floor rates....specially the ground floors.....
    CommentQuote
  • a 500 yard GF will coe around 1.6-1.7 cr Ist floor at around 1.4-1.5.
    360 GF will cost around 1.4 cr

Originally Posted by smashingvick
    Any inputs???? Guys, require your support on woodstock floor rates....specially the ground floors.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi

Quite surpised that park place is quoted at 8900-9100 considering that my friend has bough one unit in Jan/Feb this year for 8075.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the choice is between harmony and park place... if you have the money buy park place at 9000 odd premium location better specs( vrv et el)
    harmony gives you more sq ft for same price.

Amit,
    I would agree in the current scene that PP has a better location but 5 yrs hence, do you not think Harmony would be better given that it is on Gcx and closer to metro?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinchawla
    Quite surpised that park place is quoted at 8900-9100 considering that my friend has bough one unit in Jan/Feb this year for 8075.

Contrary to opinion and expectations of people, instead of fall in prices of luxury projects in Gurgaon they have yielded quite good returns(to tune of 500-700 Rs. psft in last 4-5 months or so).
    Yes, Harmony will be a much better location in future and will also get to the current Park Place range as projects start to develop around GCX.
    If projects at 67a are being launched at 5900, then the current price of Harmony definitely is a steal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Nitin...i too infact left a deal at park place at 8200 bucks (obviously regretting now) but yes, we can't get anything there now below 8900-9000...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote