How does the price look for Sare Crescent Parc phase 4 for only 2400psf?

Also the construction for phase 1,2 ,3 are in full swing.
Read more
386 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think you should finalize your deal ASAP, otherwise launch price will give more boost to resale prices and seller's expectations will be higher.

There are lot of tower in Phase 3 where only booking amount is given, so Return on investment will be higher for a seller and you would be able to negociate somewhere around 2600.

Also strict to the area less than 1200 sqft if you are looking purely for investment purpose.

If you have good ready cash available then look for Phase 1/Phase 2 resale deals.

Originally Posted by harshsharma14
    HOW ABOUT BUYING A RESALE PROPERTY 2700 PSF in Crescent Parc Phase-III..area around 1500 sqf..looking to invest in this for around 3 years....

also which one is better to buy low rise or high??? it will be greatly appreciated, as I do not have much idea abt that...

Kind Regards
    Harish
    CommentQuote
  • Low rise were available in Phase 1 & Phase 2 only. Which are nearly possesion and require good initial amount + premium

Phase 3 were having all the towers more than 20 floors, so if you are looking for Phase 3 resale as investment purpose than look for a 1180sqft flat upto 10th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Boss, post cut in CRR in the RBI policy, don't expect the prices to soften from hereon and if you really want to buy some property, go get it quickly before the booking rate or resale rate is revised upwards. If you are able to get at 2500 per sq feet, it will be a great price.

Originally Posted by anagpal2
    Am looking for 3 BHK in resale from phase 3. Anybody up for selling??? Am targeting for max 2500 BSP but anything above that may not be worth entering. However, that's my individual POV.
    CommentQuote
  • I think SARE has done very good job in the in this project and they will definitely carry it on in next phase as well.

If they come with aprice of 3000PSF then they will go with 10% booking and 10% at BBA and rest CLP.

but if they come up with 2800 PSF(chances are very rare) then they will ask for 25% and 10% BBA and rest CLP.

But definitely so far it a very good return for Phase1 and Phase 2 buyers and i think low rise is more in demand for this project and people are paying extra 150 PSF for this becuase it was 100 rs extra for low rise.

I thinks in next 2-3 mnths even phase 3 buyers will get atleast 20-30% return
    CommentQuote
  • SARE has done an ADMIRABLE job compared to other reputed builders..
    Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    I think SARE has done very good job in the in this project and they will definitely carry it on in next phase as well.

If they come with aprice of 3000PSF then they will go with 10% booking and 10% at BBA and rest CLP.

but if they come up with 2800 PSF(chances are very rare) then they will ask for 25% and 10% BBA and rest CLP.

But definitely so far it a very good return for Phase1 and Phase 2 buyers and i think low rise is more in demand for this project and people are paying extra 150 PSF for this becuase it was 100 rs extra for low rise.

CommentQuote
  • Agree, SARE is fullfilling their commitments from the begining.

Yesterday, I had a word with an investor of their Ghaziabad project (got the number from 99acre) and he told me the SARE has delivered the similar quality as mentioned on their broucher. The project has not seen much price appriciation because lack of infra development and demand in that location but he was enough satisfied with builder's commitment on delivery date and quality.

I think SARE has done very good job in the in this project and they will definitely carry it on in next phase as well.

CommentQuote
  • Hi MNairK..

Just to add Rockland is developing a hospital in IMT manesar just opposite Raheja Square mall.. The infrastructure is ready. They are doing interiors etc. Shall be fully operational with IPD by the time Maceo offers possession.. They already have started OPDs and pathology lab along with Radio diagnosis..

Thanks

Originally Posted by MNairK
    LOL:D
    Yes you are absolutely right!! One correction- Planned possession for Maceo is 2nd quarter of 2014. ( I have considered 4th quarter)

I have opted for ARM because

1. Reputation of builder is Decent- They are not going to run away with my money. They have much larger land banks in GGN, I hope they will try to do better in the project so that it will not dent their reputation. The stake of their 2nd project AnantRaj Estate is much larger. If only in pure investment point of view, I would not have considered the project because I feel that the prices are on higher side for the location ( Unless 3C's quoted 4000 is true- ( which is ridiculous , I Think)
    2. Most important factor- Vincinity of DLF NTH, for which Superstructure is ready. I checked with One of my sources in DLF- Their planned possession is Sep.2012

3. Ansal fernhill in the adjascent plot- It should be ready soon after Maceo's possession Once these three buildings are occupied, rest of the amenities will be there.

4. They are doing construction of all building simulatneously unlike SARE, The Phase 1 possesion will be offered, but construction work will be going on.

5. It is 4 KMs away from NH-8, less pollution & 60 mtr wide road leading straight to NH8 without any traffic Jams. ( Pataudi road is horrible)

There is 2 years gap between NTH and Maceo possessions- Unless DLF fails to meet their plan by large extent of time. It should be livable area (does not mean it will be like Golfcourse extension road or MG Road- There may be lack of malls) Once DLF is occupied, basic amenities like shops etc. will be there in place.

Eventhough there will be a lack of good hospital in the vincinity.

As for my daughter's schooling- I think School buses will be plying on that route by the time Maceo is ready.

Obviously, I will prefer an SPR highrise instead of NPR- But my budget did not allow me.

Rest of my reply will be same as NKG's reply to my query!!

I have taken senior's views and guidance- considered my POVs mentioned above. I may be wrong- But it will be my decision!! There may be some negatives which I have not picked up, If some body points out that, they are welcome- learning from own's mistake is a +ve.
    CommentQuote
  • What do you think that could be a reason why they are launching next phase with 3000 + rates, comparable to big shot builders..

Rgds

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Agree, SARE is fullfilling their commitments from the begining.

Yesterday, I had a word with an investor of their Ghaziabad project (got the number from 99acre) and he told me the SARE has delivered the similar quality as mentioned on their broucher. The project has not seen much price appriciation because lack of infra development and demand in that location but he was enough satisfied with builder's commitment on delivery date and quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I went to SARE Gurgaon office to deposit cheque and inquired about the Phase 4 hype.
    Following were the highlights:
    1. Phase 4 would be launched on Feb 10, 2012 and advertised across in newspapers on Feb 11.
    2. There are few towers which are planned to launched in this phase and they have Phase 5 coming soon
    3. The smaller units (1200 sq ft) are already overbooked!!! (even before launch)
    4. The price is still in the range of 3400 & 3500 with 200 initial discount.
    5. The smallest unit available for booking right now is 1400 - 1500 sq ft. 3BHK. The total cost would come to around 60 lakh for this unit :)

Highlights for Phase 2:
    1. Possession of low rise would be around December 2012. (Its more or less timely)
    2. For high rise it would go to June/July 2013 (A delay of 1 year)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the latest updates finwin
    CommentQuote
  • Within 6 monts rumours of Phase 4 prices has increased from 2400 to 3400. :D

sbhardwajl : You can now modify the price details in title.:bab (59):

How does the price look for sare crescent parc phase 4 for only 2400psf

also the construction for phase 1,2 ,3 are in full swing
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like price is set for phase 4

Green Parc is located in Sec 92, Gurgaon on the main Pataudi road, 2km from NH-8, well connected from metro station and KMP expressway. It offers 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and is spread over 50 acres with host of amenities like an exclusive club with swimming pool, Indoor Games and tennis courts. The Price & Payment Plans available are as follows:

Crescent Parc, Sector 92 (SARE Group) Tentative Details are:- Flat SizeBuilding Type Rate Per Sq. Ft.inaugural DiscountAfter DiscountArea (Sq.Ft)*Basic Cost EDC/IDC 350/-PLC 100/- IFMS 50/- Club Member ship Car Parking Total Costing Booking amount 10%3BHK

BSP=3200
    Initial Discount=205 BSP after discount=2995

It will be a big gain for Phase 1 and phase 2 .Offcourse for phase 3 as well
    CommentQuote
  • Resale option-1900sqft ph-3.

Hi,,
    I am intrested to buy 1900 sqft,pls advice what should be the resale price in phase-3 & what is the launching date of ph-4.

Do revert ASAP.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • After seeing price rise for phase 4 ,I think if you get it at 2550-2650 .it will be a win win situation for you after phase 4 launch you will see atleast 200+psf with your purchase price.I am quoting it 2550-2650 because size of unit is bigger otherwise i am seeing the price not less than 2700 for units lesser than 1700 sqft.

Originally Posted by Ishani
    Hi,,
    I am intrested to buy 1900 sqft,pls advice what should be the resale price in phase-3 & what is the launching date of ph-4.

Do revert ASAP.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

How much discount can be expected on a fresh booking ?

Rgds..
    CommentQuote