Last updated: March 3 2012
37 | Posts
8773 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Project in GGN in terms of RESALE

Dear Senior Members / Investors / Brokers,

Could u plz put some light on the best project / best builder in GGN in terms of Resale.

In my POV, the best way to judge the project is through resales done by endusers in the RE Market. U cannot judge the project / builder by fresh bookings or how fast their flats were sold off before even formally launching the project as they have many loyal investors attached who are making millions mostly by playing games in RE.

Are endusers still available in the market at such high price (if yes can anyone share any data like % or any report / study) or investors are increasing prices on their own by passing balls in each other courts.

Comments invited…

KRN

Re : Best Project in GGN in terms of RESALE

Resale and oversupply

Hi
    Greetings

Brother I think members/seniors/brokers are busy counting cash before they pay attention to a very important agenda that you wish to discuss..
    Another question I would like to link to your question is the situation of over supply which can be major concern
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CKjfg6cD#gid=0

Hope soon somebody close to the market activity will take a break (from counting cash) and revert..

From little I have understood about dway launches anything above 3000 (fully loaded) is dangerous and have put a little effort also enlisting follies of few builders in Homes from Hell..
    Also dont like no resale policy of Rprastha in 37 D
    Also a few resale prices captured for projects in 8/9/10x projects in link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...thkey=CKjfg6cD#

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Brother I think members/seniors/brokers are busy counting cash before they pay attention to a very important agenda that you wish to discuss..
      Another question I would like to link to your question is the situation of over supply which can be major concern
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CKjfg6cD#gid=0

Hope soon somebody close to the market activity will take a break (from counting cash) and revert..

From little I have understood about dway launches anything above 3000 (fully loaded) is dangerous and have put a little effort also enlisting follies of few builders in Homes from Hell..
      Also dont like no resale policy of Rprastha in 37 D
      Also a few resale prices captured for projects in 8/9/10x projects in link
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...thkey=CKjfg6cD#

Cheers

Hi
      Greetings

I think its time to do some stock taking while we are nearing the end of the calander year..

Request all to share there experiences with their investments made with regards to problems, good things, experiences, things one would like to wish for, resale prices, construction status, customer service and the likes..

Starting with Resale available.. My I request the resale prices of various projects launched in the calender year please??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

I think its time to do some stock taking while we are nearing the end of the calander year..

Request all to share there experiences with their investments made with regards to problems, good things, experiences, things one would like to wish for, resale prices, construction status, customer service and the likes..

Starting with Resale available.. My I request the resale prices of various projects launched in the calender year please??

Cheers
        here is the first one

Chintels Paradiso

Pre launched date/ Month -- Feb 17th
        PRice -- 3275 - 4% = 3150 approx
        size -- 1785 sq ft

Construction started in 15 days from Pre/Soft launch after payment of only 15%

Resale price in market today -- 4000-4100 psf

First transfer free (Another saving of 50 rs psf)

Payment gone till date -- 31% + 50% of EDC/IDc

Construction status Ground floor slab casted , first floor Slab in progress

Bank loan Approval -- Funding is on from HDFC , SBI , LIC , Indiabulls

return till now -- 70% in 9 months flat...

Comment

Thanks Bhalla ji,

Is there any appreciation left in chintels paradiso after buying at 4100..lets say if one hold for another 1 year or so.

What are +'s supporting the further appreciation of this project.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ArpanSharma View Post
            Thanks Bhalla ji,

Is there any appreciation left in chintels paradiso after buying at 4100..lets say if one hold for another 1 year or so.

What are +'s supporting the further appreciation of this project.

Cheers
            Positives supporting

> Excellent Neighbour hood (SObha villas sharing the boundary from three sides , across the road is Raheja Shilas and Atharva ) , On the other side across the road is ATS and Calladium homes.

> One of the first sectors on Dwarka expressway to get completely inhabited at first.

> They still have not opened all the inventory so they will keep launching this tower or the other at frequent intervals at higher prices , that kees the resale active also

> Possession price for these properties is expected to be around 6500 - 7000 psf.

Lot of upside in near short term and medium term...

Comment

Bhalla ji pehle to aap keh rahe the that there is no upside in next 1-1.5 years...

Now you are saying there is lot of upside in short term??????????

Comment

BTW in new project I feel Revanta will give more retrrn than ATS/Chintels...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Bhalla ji pehle to aap keh rahe the that there is no upside in next 1-1.5 years...

Now you are saying there is lot of upside in short term??????????
                  jis time maine wo bola tha tab saari news were pointing at prices for Mahindra at 4700 for phase 4 and ATS 4800 psf for CLP

I will still maintain that buying at 4250 mahindra or 4350 chintels will be profitable in the short to medium term.....

short term is 6 months and medium term is 18 months.

they have an upside till 4700-4750 psf.

Revanta no doubt is a good project , however , If it would have been launched at 4600-4700 for highrise and 4000-4100 for low rise , It would have been good for short to medium term as well....

But at these prices , YOu can check the prices exactly in 1 yr from now....

Comment

More inputs please

Just One entry from Bhalla ji.
                    In last 1-1.5 yrs, we have seen lot of new launches like Alpha One 84, Unitech south park, creshview, anthea floors, Vatika seven lamps, Vipul 82, Godrej frontier, Tata Primanti, cresent park, spire, BPTP Amstoria, Siddhartha 103, Era 68 and 103, Emaar Palm Garden, Spaze 84, Bestech Ananda, Ansal Esencia and many more.

It will be good learning to review the progess of these projects and current resale prices. How has been Gurgaon RE in last 1-1.5 years? what projects ( low entry by unknown builders, mid segment or luxury) have done better than others?

Investors and ROI gurus, please come forward with updates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X