Hi,

I am looking for a 2bhk flat for my family. The rates in proposed gurgaon are quite high. I am looking for a close to 1000 sq ft plot area that I can get for 30-35 lacs from a builder. I am getting some affordable options in resale but loan i not available on re-sale value. I had to pay 12-15 lacs as cash in these cases. My budget is 7-8 lacs cash and rest i want to take load from bank. If I wait, will I get any option?

I know about some affordable options in Sector 37D(ix-Axiom), but not sure about their authenticity. Even these people are asking 11-12 Lacs cash.

I am new to this portal and is unknown to real estate in Gurgaon. Need help of senior members to understand it in detail. Is anyone aware of HUDA's plans to launch flats or plots in near future. Is it worth waiting today?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Vipin
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also take a look at Sare Crescent Parc, Sector 92 . Look at the options in resale ( they r cheaper, if u have the availability of colored money ).

There r various threads on this Project . Search for them in the GGN part of the forum .
    CommentQuote