Hi,

Anyone heard about new projects in Pre-launch stage in Sec 37 Gurgaon. I got two SMS for Imperia and BPTP.. BPTP looks costly but dealers saying it is luxuroius. Please give some input if you heard about it.

Thanks
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pooparveen
    Hi,

Anyone heard about new projects in Pre-launch stage in Sec 37 Gurgaon. I got two SMS for Imperia and BPTP.. BPTP looks costly but dealers saying it is luxuroius. Please give some input if you heard about it.

Thanks

BPTP is in sector 37D and Imperia is launching in sector 37C. Both of them are in pre-launch. BPTP will be definetly costly comapared to Imperia which is launching first residential project while BPTP is almost ready for delivery in sector 37D. Other projects like RP is also asking the 3400psqft for SKYZ and heard from brokers that price revision is on cards.
    So this place is also heading NORTH. Earlier this area used to be cheap.No idea where these prices are going and who are buying at these prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propsearch

Earlier this area used to be cheap.No idea where these prices are going and who are buying at these prices

Well...sector 37..definately looks close to real ggn to people...hence I guess some sale is happening there

SPR 4200+ unaffordable
    New gurgaon: seems too distant
    103-109 belt: too undeveloped...

so when people who actually want to live in these flats 3 years down the line...37c/d ( with laxurious sample flat of RP) looks pretty lucrative..

My POV...open for suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I also heard from some dealer that parking spaces will be free from 2012. Is it true for project which are launced now.
    CommentQuote
  • Is imperia doing good ?

Any idea of the prices... brokers asking 3250 and launch expected by end of this month at 3450/3500

any comments seniors, this group has done some small projects, but seems like first residential one. is it worth the risk if investing for 1-2 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys,

I am also planning to book one in imperia but need suggestion. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • pre launch price seems good for imperia, but i am apprehensive about the sizes...
    all are quoting different size...
    Originally Posted by pooparveen
    HI Guys,

I am also planning to book one in imperia but need suggestion. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • I also feel karan.singh that it will have connectivity with hero honda chowk, other than dwarka expressway. So it will be having a proximity with a already developed area.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Imperia Office today in the morning, confirmed by the company people that the bhoomi poojan will be on 15th Jan 2012 and the tieups with financial institutions like LIC, HDFC, Axis will be done and formally announced by year end.
    CommentQuote
  • can anybdy suggest the best resale price for imperia?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshkapoor
    Visited Imperia Office today in the morning, confirmed by the company people that the bhoomi poojan will be on 15th Jan 2012 and the tieups with financial institutions like LIC, HDFC, Axis will be done and formally announced by year end.

PropoSearch posted about imperia pre launch in 2010 whereas DineshKapoor says they will do bhoomi poojan in Jan 2012. When they have not done anything in 2 years, then I doubt how they will hand over the flats in 3 years. Seniors - requesting your views please?
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody provide the details which rate the deals of resale are happening for imperia?
    CommentQuote
  • Contact details

Sanju can u pls provide me your contact details
    CommentQuote
  • I am also planning to buy one in resale in sec 37. Looking at BPTP spacio, brokers are quoting 42.5 lakhs for 1000 sq ft, which feels little on the higher side. I am looking from end user perspective. Shiv, Poopraveen, vagarwaal..pls share your thoughts if you have similar requirements.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kunal
    i am on the same boat like you. I am also looking somthing in sec37 2bhk
    please let me know if you find something. Can we go together someday there and research more. let me know ur views
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote