Sort by :
Filter by :
- Vista does not fit the bill.. The initial investments will involve just the premium of close to 1500 which is like 20-25 lakh and 50-70% payments to Unitech...
Only remaining options are Anthea, creatview or southparkCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Amit....so what you suggest out of remaining options i.e. Anthea, creatview or southparkCommentQuote0Flag
- Sir - if you can shell out 30% at one go. You can buy Southpark, as it has the best location out of the lot.
If you want to buy in fresh go for crestview and try to get the maximum builder and broker discount....
PS - I am invested in Unitech, so there could be a tinge of baisness in what I say. Please do your due diligence before taking the plungeCommentQuote0Flag
- A lot depends on the colored component you have and the upfront amount you can pay. Your present cash availability tells that only new launches can be the options
among them it would be your choice to pick up either high rises or floors depending on your preference and important factor is also the availability in your budget. In 70-80 Lacs you may get 240 sqyd floor which is all sold out and available in resale (may be, as the plan and allotment letter is not delivered yet).
In south park you can get a 3BHK flat but not sure about the company price now. People who bought in prelaunch they have paid close to 30%.
Crestview is a prelaunch again and you can try approaching a broker with a cheque depending on your priority but sizes and cost is tentative as of now.
Hope it helps you in decision making.CommentQuote0Flag
- Though it seems new or recent launches are best suitable for you. Still in Vista, one has 2 options. 1st is phase one where 80% payments have gone and construction is in advanced stage. 2nd option is phase 2 where 30-40% payment have gone and construction to start, premium is same. current rate is 4300-4400. All Depends upon funds actually...if readily available go for Vistas..else WE have no choice my friendCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks everybody for your response...please leave the matter of upfront payment aside as I will be taking loan & the money can be financed from bank within 15 days & 15 lakh is good enough to block the stuff...so which one should I go for now....vista Vs Anthea Floor Vs Crestview Vs Southpark.....just to reiteriate, its purely for investment purpose...
Smart111: Boss, don't have colored component in this...this all is pure colorless :PCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smashingvickThanks everybody for your response...please leave the matter of upfront payment aside as I will be taking loan & the money can be financed from bank within 15 days & 15 lakh is good enough to block the stuff...so which one should I go for now....vista Vs Anthea Floor Vs Crestview Vs Southpark.....just to reiteriate, its purely for investment purpose...
Smart111: Boss, don't have colored component in this...this all is pure colorless :P
Bhai, agar colored paisa nahi hai to purane launched projects mein premium payment karna mushkil hai....
baki options limited hain jisme 30% tak money builder ko gayi hai like southpark (approx 30%) or anthea (just 10%) and crestview (prelaunch cheque of 7/8 lacs only)
much better now for selection??CommentQuote0Flag
- Vick, vista will involve colored money of 20 lakh + which bank will not finance
so u will have to fund that from ur pocket plus 20% of builder payment another 12-15 lakhs
So even with a bank loan u will have to shell arnd 30-35 lakh from ur pocketCommentQuote0Flag
- smart111: bhai, payment kuch bhi gayi ho, question seedha sa hai ....ki paisa kismein lagayein as per you southpark or anthea or crestview???? Leave payment part...CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Amit...ok, vista goes out from list....wat betwen southpark or anthea or crestview?CommentQuote0Flag
- Southpark will need close to 30 lakh to company out of which 20 lakh can be financed from bank\
Premium will be only 4 lakh or something
So you will have to pay close to 14 lkahs from ur pocket, rest from bank..
Banks have already approved the project..
So as per me, this is the best out of the lot...
If you want to go for staggered payment and direct booking choose out of anthea and Crestview based on ut preference between floors and high rise..rest not much to choose between the two...You may get more discounts in case of Crestview though...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smashingvicksmart111: bhai, payment kuch bhi gayi ho, question seedha sa hai ....ki paisa kismein lagayein as per you southpark or anthea or crestview???? Leave payment part...
Yaar, my decision can be baised as i am invested in anthea. There are two options as an investor. If you like floors (end user or appreciation) go for anthea and if you think that apartments are better choice for appreciation then go for south park as 1 and crest view as second option (due to location)
rest is your own choice my friend.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am getting a 192 sq yard SF unit in Anthea for 55 lakhs (BSP) or so. But this is a PLC unit on 24 meter road.
Any suggestions on whether it makes sense to buy PLC unit?
My view is to sell this in 2-3 years time. Please note that PLC payment only happens in 5th and 6th installment.
What are members views on buying PLC unit and easiness of resale?CommentQuote0Flag
- gupta ji when you werent alloted a floor ,you were so upset and now when you are getting one you seem to be in double mind,pls make up your mind firstCommentQuote0Flag
- Sactan - I am definitely in a mood to buy. But i am gauging members views on PLC unit.
I am trying to understand from investment point of view does it matter if PLC is attached to the floor.
Like in this case, there is PLC of 24 meter roadCommentQuote0Flag