Hi...I am looking to invest 65-70 lakhs in one of the Unitech projects....please suggest which one is better for purely investment purpose out of Unitech Anthea Vs Vista Vs Crestview....I am looking to put 15-16 lakh from my end initially & take loan of rest....
Read more
Reply
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • gupta ji may be you are paying extra but you will have location advantage, even in delhi corner and road facing houses cost way more than the other ones,so ultimately you can recover the cost when you decide to sell,infact you might even get a higher bsp,what say
    CommentQuote
  • Gupta Ji, You have been promoting floors and crest view like no one else, ab mauka aya to kuud jao, bhali karenge Ram
    CommentQuote
  • yes RS, i am plannig to jump.

    What is your view on PLC unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Gupta ji utha lo smaller units are good from investment point of views
    Once the spr is ready and traffic starts to move
    U shud get good return
    Aapne ireo ki 6000 ki pricing to sun hi li Jain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    yes RS, i am plannig to jump.

    What is your view on PLC unit?

    Gupta Ji,
    Without PLC nothing comes these days....as it seems. Minimum single PLC is there even if you look at South Park i.e. Corner, landscape, Road side, floors etc etc. Now you have to see which PLC suits you.
    While on PLC, it is important to note that the earlier projects from unitech like Residence etc had IDC,EDC & PLC all included in BSP. the price was 3500/ just two years back..now see where BSP has gone and PLC is also 200/which is more or less mandatory with every unit.
    Ajkal Purses mote aur flats chote chote hote jaa rahe hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Sactan - I am definitely in a mood to buy. But i am gauging members views on PLC unit.

    I am trying to understand from investment point of view does it matter if PLC is attached to the floor.

    Like in this case, there is PLC of 24 meter road

    Guptaji, I didn't get the normal 240 sqyd unit and asked broker any other 3BHK unit available. He gave me the option of 217 sqyd FF which is corner. I was apprehensive due to high PLC outgo but eventually in medium term it doesn't matter much. PLC's are part of life and this fact can't be ignored.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is launching new projects every now & then...they have not completed the projects which were launched 6 yrs back (Close, Escape, Fresco)...my take is that going fwd builders will face more challenges in completing projects...so if you are investing in new projects like Crestview, Vista etc then assume that it'll take at least 6 yrs to complete...i would not reccomend investing in such projects given the location, price and risks of delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said, it seems most of the buyers are investing only for the purpose of getting profit at intial stages of lauch/construction, they don't want to think about completion date bcoz for them it is not that important.

    Let us see how long this game will continue ... :bab (59):



    Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Unitech is launching new projects every now & then...they have not completed the projects which were launched 6 yrs back (Close, Escape, Fresco)...my take is that going fwd builders will face more challenges in completing projects...so if you are investing in new projects like Crestview, Vista etc then assume that it'll take at least 6 yrs to complete...i would not reccomend investing in such projects given the location, price and risks of delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Past investors in UNitech have made handsome money in all the project...I know NRO who holds 2-3 units in different unitech projects and have created on the back of investment in unitech projects....

    Escape, Harmony, Fresco - many towers have got possession and only few of them are remaining.

    5 years is the minimum to get delivery with any developer in Ggn be it Unitech or anybody else...that a sad truth but one can only choose from the options available...
    CommentQuote
  • End user may opt for ready to move in or projects where possession is to be delievered in another 6 months to 1 year timeframe (structure etc is ready and interiors are being done). It makes sense to go for those projects for them.
    For investors its good for them to park money in prelaunch stage though the risk of execution is always there. Its basically risk vs reward theory thats applicable for investors while pouring money in these kind of projects which would take approx 5 years timeframe for possession.
    End of the day, motive of investors and end users is entirely different with some sort of overlap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Well said, it seems most of the buyers are investing only for the purpose of getting profit at intial stages of lauch/construction, they don't want to think about completion date bcoz for them it is not that important.

    Let us see how long this game will continue ... :bab (59):

    So what are the options dear friend, the ready to move or about to be completed projects can't be afforded by a common man. from where the hell will he get so much colored money.
    It leaves only new launches for end users those who do not have other sources of income and have to depend on loans. Please think on these points as well before writing off new launches
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree with RS...

    I would still go with Unitech despite of all the issues instead of going with the Earth, Sidhartha, Tashee, BPTP, Spire, Brisk, SS, Orris etc etc

    Atleast they have a track record of delivering many projects in Ggn
    CommentQuote
  • End users don't have many options; they have to enter along with investors even if the builders are not giving possession on time. One has to wait till the completion of the project if you don't have coloured component to put into under construction project.

    Builders know it very well that buyers are happy with their rise in investment and so builder also kept on circulating buyers’ money into new ventures before using that money on the concerned project.

    The day percentage of end user rises comparatively higher than investors builders are compelled to deliver project on time up to a certain level. This can only happens when the supply is sufficient enough with many options to end users in the same area. The present situation is slowly heading towards the same but we cannot wait till that situation arrives in near future :D.

    It’s again a hard fact that Investor and end users, both are essential component to sustain the growth of realty sector.

    :bab (48):

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    So what are the options dear friend, the ready to move or about to be completed projects can't be afforded by a common man. from where the hell will he get so much colored money.
    It leaves only new launches for end users those who do not have other sources of income and have to depend on loans. Please think on these points as well before writing off new launches
    CommentQuote
  • visited crestview and anthea site yesterday...very surprising that no constrcution has started despite of this thread being 1 and half years old. any latest update fellows may have? does this project has any end date for completion?
    CommentQuote