New project launched in sector 3 Dharuhera by Vardhman (Springdale). What is the future if I want to invest?
Read more
292 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any details on the project & the Builder ? Any website links of the Builder ? There r a lot of Builders going around with the name "VARDHMAN", so lot of confusion on account of that .
    CommentQuote
  • vardhman springdale details

Originally Posted by lookha
    NEW PROJECT LAUNCHED IN SECTOR 3 DHARUHERA BY VARDHMAN (SPRINGDALE) WHAT IS THE FUTURE IF I WANT TO INVEST

i heared that dharuhera is good for investment in long run. big industries are coming there, near KMP good connectivity nh8
    CommentQuote
  • i m going for site visit what to do
    CommentQuote
  • I would say better to stay away from Vardhman Group.They don't have a good reputation.They had also launched flats near sonipat way 5-6 yrs back but had not given any possesion.It's also true with other projects as well.Better check their past record before investing.:o
    CommentQuote
  • vardhman promoted by vsquare group

this vardhman is different from one who you are talking about. their projects are constructable in g_noida on that bases i can say this is may be good project ones you have to visit before investing
    CommentQuote
  • tell me about dharuhera future if i invest what is the future is there any dispute like noida?
    CommentQuote
  • There is no dispute in Dharuhera currently, so as far as I know land is litigation free. This project seems to be new, so it is good to stay away from it currently. If you really want to buy in Dharuhera then pick something in re-sale.
    CommentQuote
  • there is no dispute you can invest in any project but have to confirm about builder
    CommentQuote
  • Vardhman Dharuhera Project

Originally Posted by MrSingh
    I would say better to stay away from Vardhman Group.They don't have a good reputation.They had also launched flats near sonipat way 5-6 yrs back but had not given any possesion.It's also true with other projects as well.Better check their past record before investing.:o

rightly said by vickyverma this is different group.They already have projects under construction. As far as their dharuhera project is concerned their pricing is quite good.Can invest for long run say about 2 years.

Please comment if you have any suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Need to have longer perspective for good return in Dharuhera, at least 4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • yes i am agree with mr. jain that dharuhera is for long run at least you have to invest for 3 years for good return this is for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody ????

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any details on the project & the Builder ? Any website links of the Builder ? There r a lot of Builders going around with the name "VARDHMAN", so lot of confusion on account of that .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai,

I could not really locate the project and all its details, so don't worry about it too much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Need to have longer perspective for good return in Dharuhera, at least 4 years.

i perceive very gud returns for investment as compared to sector 8x / 9 x /3x but it might take 7-10 years minimum for full appreciation to be achieved when the metro shall be operation for all areas as per 2021 masterplan.this is becaues of low entry price here as compared to inflated prices in other sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about current new investments available in Dharuhera???
    CommentQuote