Mail from Broker -

Situated right on the Dwarka Expressway in Sector 104, Gurgaon, Godrej Summit is a new offering from Godrej Properties offering residential apartments spread across a plot of 22 acres. Buyers can choose from 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments and penthouses. Godrej is primarily billing this as an affordable housing project and middle income groups represent the primary target audience. This outlook should have a role in influencing final pricing as well. Amenities for residents include an amphitheatre, skating rink and convenience store in addition to a special area for senior citizens and hall for yoga and meditation. Other conveniences include external solar lighting, a multipurpose hall, cutting edge waste segregation system and CCTV cameras on every floor. Sports and fitness fanatics can expect a treat with courts for squash, tennis and badminton provided by the developers along with a well equipped gymnasium, jogging track and swimming pool. With an emphasis on affordable yet luxurious living, Godrej Summit is certainly a project to watch out for!
Read more
1892 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Will be interesting to see the details. Magic Info looks like a IT company.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    Will be interesting to see the details. Magic Info looks like a IT company.

Don't expect the pricing to be less than 3500. But overall, builder is quite good. Would be interesting to see the exact location.
    B/w are you from Bloomington,IN?
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting , let's wait details and specifications. Price will be around 3500 surely if it's unfurnished..
    CommentQuote
  • the godrej launch is atleast 3-4 months away. only an agreement has been signed
    and dont expect price below 4200-4500... 3500 rates are passe......
    CommentQuote
  • True , had a talk with a few brokers. They have only bought the land yet. Launch is some time away yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej Summit, Sector 104 Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Godrej Properties plans second project in Gurgaon

Godrej Properties Ltd has entered into an agreement to develop a 22-acre, residential project in Gurgaon. The real estate development arm of the Godrej Group has signed the deal with Magic Info Solutions Pvt Ltd to develop a residential group housing project in Sector 104 of Gurgaon, with a total saleable area of about 2 million sq. ft.

The location in the Gurgaon urban area gives it access to the airport, railway station, NH8 and Central Business District and the proposed Dwarka Expressway.

Mr Pirojsha Godrej, Executive Director, Godrej Properties, said in the release, “the second development agreement in NCR, strengthens its presence in this critical real estate market. Its first residential project in Gurgaon, Godrej Frontier, received an overwhelming response. We will bring in the highest standards of environmental sustainability, design, and construction quality to ensure residents of this project benefit from an outstanding quality of life.”

Established in 1990, Godrej Properties Limited aspires to be among India's top three real estate companies. GPL has completed several landmark projects and is developing projects in 11 cities.
    Link : http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/investment-world/personal-finance/article2354183.ece

Insiders tell the price will be around 4700-4800 psf

Edit: IGRM: Please visit Godrej Project - Sector 104 for group buying discussion
    CommentQuote
  • Awaiting Comments from Veterans

SO many views not a single comment :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasantnitrk
    Awaiting Comments from Veterans

SO many views not a single comment :(

It is shocking news for NH8 lovers.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually

Now we have Shobha, Indiabulls, Mahindra, ATS, Godrej ,
    Emaar also has land in Sector 104
    and Puri in Sector 111

Do we still need DLF to actually call NPR happening or credible
    CommentQuote
  • The news was already posted in the forum, about 2 weeks back .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-godrej-properties-new-project-gurgaon-19823.html

Some people never learn & r here just to pick up fights .
    CommentQuote
  • LOL psambher Bhai !

Yes, this region will give better return than NH8 properties over the medium to long term in my opinion as well.

But, what do you feel about the short term appreciation potential of this project ? Let's say 2 years or less.
    CommentQuote
  • not fighting manoj ji

i m actually disappointed .. i missed the original thread

I encourage the spirit of a fruitful discussion without any hard feelings
    CommentQuote
  • I did not not comment on yr. post . I thought it was pretty obvious .

Originally Posted by prasantnitrk
    not fighting manoj ji

i m actually disappointed .. i missed the original thread

I encourage the spirit of a fruitful discussion without any hard feelings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasantnitrk

Insiders tell the price will be around 4700-4800 psf

Isn't 4700-4800 a lot of money, particularly for an area where ALL infrastructure exists in the brochures of builders and brokers and in dreams of investors.

If you look at the infrastructure, then as on today NPR area is as developed as Neher Par Faridabad is today and in Neher par Faridabad going rates are 1600 psf or so for RTM flats.

So there is a lot of gurgaon premium being charged by builder along with premium for Godrej brand name if the 4700-4800 rate is confirmed. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    LOL psambher Bhai !

Yes, this region will give better return than NH8 properties over the medium to long term in my opinion as well.

But, what do you feel about the short term appreciation potential of this project ? Let's say 2 years or less.

I am not sure if Godrej will come out with this price tag. There will be hardly any appreciation at this price if you consider interrest cost for 3-5 years till the time you get possession.
    CommentQuote