Mail from Broker -

Situated right on the Dwarka Expressway in Sector 104, Gurgaon, Godrej Summit is a new offering from Godrej Properties offering residential apartments spread across a plot of 22 acres. Buyers can choose from 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments and penthouses. Godrej is primarily billing this as an affordable housing project and middle income groups represent the primary target audience. This outlook should have a role in influencing final pricing as well. Amenities for residents include an amphitheatre, skating rink and convenience store in addition to a special area for senior citizens and hall for yoga and meditation. Other conveniences include external solar lighting, a multipurpose hall, cutting edge waste segregation system and CCTV cameras on every floor. Sports and fitness fanatics can expect a treat with courts for squash, tennis and badminton provided by the developers along with a well equipped gymnasium, jogging track and swimming pool. With an emphasis on affordable yet luxurious living, Godrej Summit is certainly a project to watch out for!
Read more
1883 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by eagleone
    ur investment will not go bad dont worry abt that. u may to wait for 1-2 years to start seeing increase in prices. every body knows that godrej is great builder. but they dont have any land bank in ggn like dlf or unitech so they cant be market movers in ggn. they are a small pie here.

Thanks for this feedback which is nice and crisp... for guys like me this goes fine...

Best Wishes !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kunal sharma
    Originally Posted by manu
    Generally employees of the company has such in-depth knowledge

Its better not to make personal comments.
    mployee of Godrej...? come one....don't give up on logic so early...

I tried hard to give advance cheque when members of forum shared that price will be sub "4000" as this could have been a steal.
    Godrej guys openly said that they do not take cheque before launch.Getting this info is no brainer.

I am sorry if my request to state facts is interpreted as personal comments.And would request that people are encouraged to state facts This forum is a serious business of sharing perspectives, information and helping buyers..to make decisions. One should not belittle the people behind this forum by making off the cuff statements....

Kunal I am sure u r not godrej employee. But employees of godrej "MUST" be reading this thread and even that poll result must have gone to Tarun Sainani. and that poll result and madness on IREF abt godrej must have caused 100-200 rs price hike for summit project launch price. trust me .
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Kunal ...Godrej guys told me that they have not given 5300 rate to anybody other than godrej employees and their relatives..they dont have prelaunch and they launched at 555o...only cheques through JV partners got 5300 rate ...godrej started bookings only on 11 sept for public...that to on a rate of 5550..how come you booked a unit on 10th that too on 5300 rate through godrej???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eagleone
    Originally Posted by Kunal sharma

Kunal I am sure u r not godrej employee. But employees of godrej "MUST" be reading this thread and even that poll result must have gone to Tarun Sainani. and that poll result and madness on IREF abt godrej must have caused 100-200 rs price hike for summit project launch price. trust me .

I completely agree with you forums like IREF are kind of demand barometers for companies and they must have jacked up the price looking at the activity.
    But trust me i was not part of that excited group.
    I wanted to buy and was pursuing with Godrej guys since long.
    I had a look at his profile Tarun Sainani profiles | LinkedIn and thanks to you now i know that he is the Godrej head at delhi.
    Next time will talk to him directly ;)

Can you please share the link of poll results.... and thanks to you now i know that he is the Godrej head at delhi.

Can you please share the link of poll results....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dew invest
    Mr Kunal ...Godrej guys told me that they have not given 5300 rate to anybody other than godrej employees and their relatives..they dont have prelaunch and they launched at 555o...only cheques through JV partners got 5300 rate ...godrej started bookings only on 11 sept for public...that to on a rate of 5550..how come you booked a unit on 10th that too on 5300 rate through godrej???

Mr Dew ....That's very true and i think they have not even given to distant relatives...the relatives who are part of family. that's why i got! And where did i deny that i can't be relative...
    CommentQuote
  • i am still waiting for my chq to bank
    no update from company or broker
    anybody any info kindly share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kunal sharma
    Originally Posted by eagleone

I completely agree with you forums like IREF are kind of demand barometers for companies and they must have jacked up the price looking at the activity.
    But trust me i was not part of that excited group.
    I wanted to buy and was pursuing with Godrej guys since long.
    I had a look at his profile Tarun Sainani profiles | LinkedIn and thanks to you now i know that he is the Godrej head at delhi.

Can you please share the link of poll results....

if forums on internet cud hav regulated prices/demand of property in india then prices of greater noida wud have been equal to delhi and prices of places which r bashed up in public forums wud hav not grown to the amount they hav. its ur illusion that prices get effected by posts or views on internet.
    moreover on internet u will see anything and everything written over. people will goto any extent to prove their point is right even when they knw they are not. u cant see/prove anythng over computer. normally debates end in arguments n fights n very seldom r logical conclusions drawn frm talks over here.

if forums on internet cud hav regulated prices/demand of property in india then prices of greater noida wud have been equal to delhi and prices of places which r bashed up in public forums wud hav not grown to the amount they hav. its ur illusion that prices get effected by posts or views on internet.
    moreover on internet u will see anything and everything written over. people will goto any extent to prove their point is right even when they knw they are not. u cant see/prove anythng over computer. normally debates end in arguments n fights n very seldom r logical conclusions drawn frm talks over here.
    CommentQuote
  • Ruchika is so right....... We all understand what happens in the forum.... Most of the opinions are biased. People who are able to book a unit say positive....people who could not manage booking will say negative. Many brokers are also there who will always speak for their benefit.

In this thread also it is happening..
    Positive guys: Please understand that yest TODAY the location is bad. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
    Negative guys: Just tell me any poorest location property in gurgaon, which has given loss to investors?? Any real example? Projects under litigation also have given premium and big investors buy and hold.
    Brokers: We all know, no brokers were entertained by Godrej. Only few brokers could get flats through Zara Sanya. We know you didn't get opportunity to earn. We know you guys now want to get into resale of these units and hence writing -ve about this project. Brokers very well know that gurgaon has literate investors who search on google and IREF comes first in search list

I hope nobody takes personally.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some clarify if the price is escalation free? Or is the price linked to inflation etc.
    CommentQuote
  • GODREJ SUMMIT land is disputed

this project is on disputed land friends...
    CommentQuote
  • stay away from the project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    Originally Posted by Kunal sharma

Normally the prices in Gurgaon are decided by the cartel of builders,financiers and brokers.

Internet is quite a handy tool to weaken this cartel and moreover gurgaon gentry is net savvy.

Normally the prices in Gurgaon are decided by the cartel of builders,financiers and brokers.

Internet is quite a handy tool to weaken this cartel and moreover gurgaon gentry is net savvy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shwo2002

Can you please elaborate?

Or is this rambling of a disgruntled broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Quick question for actual buyers of this project:

What was the booking amount you guys paid for booking 2BHK & 3BHK flats to godrej ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shwo2002

Any proof to what u r saying ? Godrej has a repute to take care off & is one of the most seasoned & respected RE player . Doesn't look that what u r saying is correct . If it is, please provide proof .
    CommentQuote