Hello Friends,

Puri constructions is coming us with new residential project in sector 111, Gurgaon.
Is it a good investment?, if yes then lets plan for group book so that we can get good discounts

what say?

Thanks
Read more
794 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sir ji,

I want to re-quote your phrase once again "ANDHE KO SADAK BHI PAR KARWAI AUR JEB BHI KATWA DI"

I would like to take it like this "ANDHE KI GARDAN GADI KE NICHE KATNE SE TO ACHHA HAIN JEB KAT GAI"

As far as 1L psy+2500psf+++++ are concerned than the matter is on higher authority and I am also waiting for outcome.

....THIS IS NOT FALSE NEWS....

Hi
    Greetings

My concern is really genuine about the stance taken by you viz a viz compensation payable to holders of agricultural plots, most on POA and with unauthorised structures.. If services and loans have been illegally provided, that does not mean that illegality can be perpetuated in the eyes of law.. Therefore, what you may be waiting for will never happen as it would set a suicidal precedent for all such matters across the country.

Another genuine concern is cost of villas and the trend which is being projected by it. These are stratospheric in nature based on several assumptions which do not have a solid ground to be based on. Poor connectivity, No evidence of Utilities happening in near future, No Social/Economic infra, Huge availability of land and developed areas in Dwarka, etc etc.

And yes my lakoktis are also as genuine as my concerns and not lifted from google baba

another one at your service.. ENJOY!!!

तुम मंगो तो खर्ची, हम मांगे तो किराया??
    चुकन्दर की चटनी के साथ समोसा किसने खाया??

Cheers
    :o;):(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

My concern is really genuine about the stance taken by you viz a viz compensation payable to holders of agricultural plots, most on POA and with unauthorised structures.. If services and loans have been illegally provided, that does not mean that illegality can be perpetuated in the eyes of law.. Therefore, what you may be waiting for will never happen as it would set a suicidal precedent for all such matters across the country.

Another genuine concern is cost of villas and the trend which is being projected by it. These are stratospheric in nature based on several assumptions which do not have a solid ground to be based on. Poor connectivity, No evidence of Utilities happening in near future, No Social/Economic infra, Huge availability of land and developed areas in Dwarka, etc etc.

And yes my lakoktis are also as genuine as my concerns and not lifted from google baba

Cheers

Calculation:

As per LARR 2013 in Urban area twice and rural area 4 time of highest prevailing market rate has to pay for land acquisition:

Against circle rate of 6000psy the market rate in KD and NPV colony is near about 35k to 70k of maximum depend upon location of plot. In recent past few registries had done even at that rate: Despite being agricultural land I am calculating according to provision of Urban area compensation norm:

thus 70kx2= 1.4 Lac psy.

and 35kx2=70k

Average is near about 1 Lac psy.

In same bill under R&R there is provision to rehabilitate displaced in developed plots and also there is provision of house against house. On construction cost of 2500psf it could be little debatable.

So, where demands are unjustified and against law regardless if not assimilated.

As far as POA are concerned than please refer verdict of SC in 2013.

This is not lokakti....

समोसा खाया किसने चटनी पी किसने

पैसे भरे जिसने........

PS: Despite of above there are some practical solution being working out for benefits of all including end users....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Calculation:

As per LARR 2013 in Urban area twice and rural area 4 time of highest prevailing market rate has to pay for land acquisition:

Against circle rate of 6000psy the market rate in KD and NPV colony is near about 35k to 70k of maximum depend upon location of plot. In recent past few registries had done even at that rate: Despite being agricultural land I am calculating according to provision of Urban area compensation norm:

thus 70kx2= 1.4 Lac psy.

and 35kx2=70k

Average is near about 1 Lac psy.

In same bill under R&R there is provision to rehabilitate displaced in developed plots and also there is provision of house against house. On construction cost of 2500psf it could be little debatable.

So, where demands are unjustified and against law regardless if not assimilated.

As far as POA are concerned than please refer verdict of SC in 2013.

This is not lokakti....

समोसा खाया किसने चटनी पी किसने

पैसे भरे जिसने........

PS: Despite of above there are some practical solution being working out for benefits of all including end users....

Hi
    Greetings

Ulti Ji you are a worthy fellow member, however, my indigenous lakoktis have put you in a spin and have made you forget your muhawrahs!!!:D:D

Hence not found at the end of your post as per usual practice.

now the compensation what you are calculating is absolutely absurd for reasons that these habitations are not regularised till date..

Yes, these people have been cheated by those who sold them these plots in anticipation of being regularised. Much like builders on the basis of licences by state keep extorting money from buyers in one or the other illegal manner, PURI being one of them, in due connivance with state authorities, politicians etc.

Buyers of these plots are already in court and attempting to seek justice and justice shall prevail

येह तो वही बात हो गायी: गए थे गंगा नहने, खा पी के वापिस आ गए

(keep guessing;);))

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • all :-

The compensation under the Land Acquisition Act is always conferred to owners having ownership by way of registered instruments like sale deed, gift deed etc. But for the sake of equity & justice, in case Hon'ble High Court is still making efforts for giving alternate plots/compensation to the oustees then the oustees should also be flexible instead of being rigid.
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    Now a days i see you post you are becoming a comedian also.
    Like you writing Jinga..bang/adrak...dania..samosa etc,you are putting thinks in right perspective way, i have laughed lot when ever i read you post.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Ulti Ji you are a worthy fellow member, however, my indigenous lakoktis have put you in a spin and have made you forget your muhawrahs!!!:D:D

Hence not found at the end of your post as per usual practice.

now the compensation what you are calculating is absolutely absurd for reasons that these habitations are not regularised till date..

Yes, these people have been cheated by those who sold them these plots in anticipation of being regularised. Much like builders on the basis of licences by state keep extorting money from buyers in one or the other illegal manner, PURI being one of them, in due connivance with state authorities, politicians etc.

Buyers of these plots are already in court and attempting to seek justice and justice shall prevail

येह तो वही बात हो गायी: गए थे गंगा नहने, खा पी के वापिस आ गए

(keep guessing;);))

Cheers

OK, lets forget my proposal... 1 Lac psy + 2500psf or market rate + developed plot etc.

According to your estimate please clarify what right compensation should be, keeping in mind actual losses shall incurred by these litigants.

Here I am talking about out of court settlement for benefits of all.

At-last, judgment whatever and whenever delivered shall acceptable to all, though two different matter are running simultaneously.

गंगा गए गंगादास जमुना गए जमुनादास
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

blessU, what fabulous lokoktiyan from you! Definitely a furtive mind. Others are seriously trying to make sense of your creations. Ulti ji is a serious muhavra-man and lifts his lokokti from literature much better than he forces his facts and arguments on us. However this banter and its to-and-fro was fun:bab (20):
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates/estimates on resale prices on a first floor appt in A4 ?

Have transactions started picking up?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SoulSnatcher
    Any updates/estimates on resale prices on a first floor appt in A4 ?

Have transactions started picking up?

Price are moving around 7500 psf to 7800 psf but no transactions at this rates.
    CommentQuote
  • My broker SMS me a couple of days ago about a distress sale at 6900, Tower A3 lower floor, 1780 sq ft total cost 1.5 cr all inclusive in Puri Greens 1

I am not buying but a indicator of current prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsd1445
    My broker SMS me a couple of days ago about a distress sale at 6900, Tower A3 lower floor, 1780 sq ft total cost 1.5 cr all inclusive in Puri Greens 1

I am not buying but a indicator of current prices

1780 units (A block) pricing can be a little lower than 2200 (B block) and definitely lower than 2950 (C block), due to spacing. Also these units were among the first to be launched and initially sold for 5200 psf. and people may be more than willing to exit at 7000 with decent gains. most of the 2200 and the 2950 units were sold above 6500 psf. However sub 7000 prices does indicate the market mood and conditions.

I think there is no point checking prices till the first bulldozers move in into the bajghera NPV stretch. Now that litigation has been cleared there are 3-4 important things to watch out for during my discussion with Puri guys last week.

1. Bajghera ROB/Flyover work commencement (10-12 months)
    2. DEW construction starting at NPV (8-10 months) - I believe its a flyover at the the bajgera road DEW intersection. This may be made as plain road initially and then a flyover may come, or they may directly go for a flyover.
    3. 110A/111 sector road connection with Palam vihar side with a RUB (under the railway tracks). this will connect puri with sector 23A in a matter of walking distance from the planned alignment of the metro from dwarka sector 21 to IFFCO chowk. Again this may be a level crossing initially and then an RUB may come.
    4. Lasly the delhi connectivity. I heard that serious push is being given by developers and Haryana govt. to see that the delhi work commences now as the DEW work commences in NPV area. All eyes are on KD connection with NH8 and a few cases that are pending, once this clears then its a freeway.

I think we should patiently hold lying low for the next 12-15 months. Also the possession is atleast 15-18 months from now. Lets check the prices around possession time. In my opinion it should be atleast 9000-9500.
    CommentQuote
  • Puri Diplomatic Greens, Puri Constructions, Sector 111, Gurgaon

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65520https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65521

Here are the latest pics of DG sent by a friend

Close up shots

Looks like the construction is progressing pretty good

This is phase 1 pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I remember being quoted 9 crore plus for villa by builder in puri and I was shocked and thought this was complete rip off. meant for people for whom money was no problem. I double-checked with developer to make sure that I was listening right numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diwana
    I remember being quoted 9 crore plus for villa by builder in puri and I was shocked and thought this was complete rip off. meant for people for whom money was no problem. I double-checked with developer to make sure that I was listening right numbers.

Typical c-grade, greedy builder who wants to rip off its customers and make big but sadly their bad reputation is being communicated to their prospects effectively by their old customers. Buy in an unauthorized colony but never ever buy their UC property.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Updates of the constructions from the builder. Seems likes possession is atleast 12 months from now. So a quick check on the timelines :

Construction commencement April 2012 - Excavation (given construction timelines 42 months) so expected delivery date Oct/Nov 2015. Project looks delayed by 12 months. However, I didnot feel that this was a major issue as NPR is not ready year and this would be major contributor to the builder taking the timelines easy. Also the builder has been sending construction updates on a monthly basis all these months and I found some progress every month, so it seems like that there has been no wilfull stopping of work on the project at any point in time.

However the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Lets see when they actually give possession and if NPR completion can roughly coincide with that + or - 6 months.
    CommentQuote