Dear Friends,

I need some urgent solid piece of advice.

I am looking to buy a plot (161-240 sq yd). Rates being quoted in Sec 47 are around 80k per sq yard and it has easy access to NH 8.

I went to see area behind Hong Kong Mall in Sec 57. SL II and III is also located there. Ansals and HUDA plots are interpersed. Dealers quoted HUDA plots at around 65k per sq yard. So quite a difference. This area is close to Golf Course Extension Road. It is located right adjacent to Gold Souk road which divides Sec 56 and 57.

The issues affecting my decision are:

(i) Price difference; (ii) Better location of Sec 47 as of date. (iii) Disputed status of some HUDA plots in Sec 57. I hope the dealer doesnt try to sell a disputed plot in Sec 57

Which would be a better location keeping in mind my investment horizon of 2-3 years and the price difference as of now. I plan to construct a house and live there 2-3 years down the line.

Dealers in both location try and sell their areas highlighting advantages.

Pls help/educate me with your knowledgeable views so that I can reach a wise decision

Regards
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by potomac76
    Dear Friends,

I need some urgent solid piece of advice.

I am looking to buy a plot (161-240 sq yd). Rates being quoted in Sec 47 are around 80k per sq yard and it has easy access to NH 8.

I went to see area behind Hong Kong Mall in Sec 57. SL II and III is also located there. Ansals and HUDA plots are interpersed. Dealers quoted HUDA plots at around 65k per sq yard. So quite a difference. This area is close to Golf Course Extension Road. It is located right adjacent to Gold Souk road which divides Sec 56 and 57.

The issues affecting my decision are:

(i) Price difference; (ii) Better location of Sec 47 as of date. (iii) Disputed status of some HUDA plots in Sec 57. I hope the dealer doesnt try to sell a disputed plot in Sec 57

Which would be a better location keeping in mind my investment horizon of 2-3 years and the price difference as of now. I plan to construct a house and live there 2-3 years down the line.

Dealers in both location try and sell their areas highlighting advantages.

Pls help/educate me with your knowledgeable views so that I can reach a wise decision

Regards

Location wise sec 47 is better...there is near by place for commerical & some 5 * hotel but check price dealer is asking very high rate should be near to 70 k for 161 yrd
    CommentQuote
  • Construct a House on Your Plot without any investment

Group Bookings has announced an innovative deal in which Land owners can get their dream home constructed without any investment in collaboration with a construction company. The company will make all investments required for the construction of the house and in return will take any one floor at a mutually agreed price. The specifications of the construction will be agreed upon in advance between the landowner and the construction company

This collaboration creates a win-win situation for land owners as well as the construction company as land owners get 2-3 floors constructed without making any investment from thier pocket and the construction company gets 1 floor (which they resell) as compensation for their investment and efforts put in for construction.

For details refer to Construct a House on Your Plot without any Investment under Barter Deal, Collaboration
    CommentQuote