Hi ..... I am planning to buy a 3 bedroom apartment & have shortlisted between Nirvana Country Unitech The Close North or South & Unitech Harmon. I am confused between the 2 as both have their pros & cons.

Would request suggestions from all on your opinion with why do you thing either way & what is the curent cost to buy this place.

Any help would be GREAT

Thanks Friends.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by buymyfirst
    Hi ..... I am planning to buy a 3 bedroom apartment & have shortlisted between Nirvana Country Unitech The Close North or South & Unitech Harmon. I am confused between the 2 as both have their pros & cons.

Would request suggestions from all on your opinion with why do you thing either way & what is the curent cost to buy this place.

Any help would be GREAT

Thanks Friends.

Please search other threads on this forum. This topic has already been discussed multiple times. Infact just on the first page, you will see a post from a guy where he has asked the same information. Avoid duplicate posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure what's yr budger but you shall consider Unitech Escspe as well...I would recommend that over the other two.

Originally Posted by buymyfirst

Any help would be GREAT

Thanks Friends.
    CommentQuote
  • ready to move in flat...how is unitech close north or south as an optionis ...whats the current rate
    CommentQuote
  • Ek taraf kua aur ek taraf khai!!

People still have something for Unitech as an end user..!! Very strange..

Still find Uniworld City as better of their earlier projects...
    CommentQuote