New project from Ramprastha

Ramprastha Rise! New Upcoming Project - Sector 37D Gurgaon

Ramprastha in top gear :bab (22):

Those who missed will always regret that Edge was available at 2200 sq/ft , hardly a year back which is at 4100 officially.
Read more
372 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rates of new project ?

Originally Posted by durb100us
    New project from Ramprastha

Ramprastha Rise! New Upcoming Project - Sector 37D Gurgaon

Ramprastha in top gear :bab (22):

Those who missed will always regret that Edge was available at 2200 sq/ft , hardly a year back which is at 4100 officially.

hi ;
    u have any updates on rates and other details of this project ?i suppose it shoud not be less than that for skyz towers.

well everywhere the rates have inflated the busses are alredy missed everywhere.i am following in a cycle rickshaw and hoping to catch somewhere.haha:D

Neverthless this builder seems to have a better integrity as compared to other builders in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Well that's completley your call, depending upon your kind of choices.

Ramprsatha Euphoric stage is going on. It's buzzing & very much live.

But i guess there will be better options available as well.

Rise is as per ACD available at 3700 - 4% broker's discount.

Jaldi koi bus pakad lo bhai, Gurgoan market is one of the most promising market and no matter what may come, the earth on this side will never shake.
    CommentQuote
  • Location ...............

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Well that's completley your call, depending upon your kind of choices.

Ramprsatha Euphoric stage is going on. It's buzzing & very much live.

But i guess there will be better options available as well.

Rise is as per ACD available at 3700 - 4% broker's discount.

Jaldi koi bus pakad lo bhai, Gurgoan market is one of the most promising market and no matter what may come, the earth on this side will never shake.

Any Idea about the Location of this new Launch........It might be possible that location is better than SKYZ bcoz they have to sell these aptt at higher prices of 3700 CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has RP city layout map. Relative locations of Edge, Skyz, Atrium, View , and now Rise would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody knows the location of rise.

Floor plans are same as skyz 1725 and 1750 - no change. This is Skyz with another name.
    CommentQuote
  • venky,
    Have not been in the forum for many months now... going thru us past posts and analysis... very objective as usual.. and I historically tend to agree with them :)

Looks like you decided to take a plunge finally into Gurgaon RE !
    CommentQuote
    lalit_fin This is the best I have been able to locate from the Web.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • But there is no rise here! This is the old Skyz map which we all know.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

Any views..when would resale open for edge...and what would be the expected resale price....I am looking forward to it
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Any views..when would resale open for edge...and what would be the expected resale price....I am looking forward to it

Hi
    Greetings

Rest of the launches also looking upwards now!!

have fun under the sun

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to RP site office this weekend, I was informed that the resale will open in 2 months time, i.e. October end, 2011...
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha Sare Phase 4

Dear Senior Members,

Need to request immediate inputs .

I recently ( a day before :-) ) learned that Ramprastha Sare is coming up with Phase 4 in Sector 92 , the BSP will be around 2700-2800 approx , not sure though.

I am a first time buyer and currently residing in Bangalore hence no knowledge on how the area is growing. Would you advise going for the bookings if i consider it for living myself in 4 - 5 years of time ?

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Received info from a broker that Rise launch is just around the corner. Lets see.

Edit: Its on Tuesday a day before Diwali!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Nobody knows the location of rise.

Floor plans are same as skyz 1725 and 1750 - no change. This is Skyz with another name.

Hi,

Sizes are given as 1765 and 1825 and floor plans are also provided with a basic rate of 4000/sqft- (ACD website). Is this project is officially launched ? Any information on how many towers are there ?

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. Came to know yesterday, from one of the brokers that Rise is now officially launched Rs 4000/sq feet with some inaugural discount for first few units. It will be near to hospital & School, proposed in RP City.
    CommentQuote