Wanted to check with seniors about this project. I am getting a plot for 55K psy here in resale, the possession is expected by Dec this year. Most of the work has been completed and the place looks really good. The company rate i heard is 70K psy.

What would the seniors recommend.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    Wanted to check with seniors about this project. I am getting a plot for 55K psy here in resale, the possession is expected by Dec this year. Most of the work has been completed and the place looks really good. The company rate i heard is 70K psy.

What would the seniors recommend.

For what size are u getting this rate and how much payment is gone ?
    CommentQuote
  • This is a 250 sq yd in block C. Most of the work is completed, the builder has already made demand for 90% and possession is expected in Dec. I was there last month most work has been completed like cable, water etc. Place looks good. Company rate i beleive is 70K...so thought maybe 55K wasn't bad.

Whats your view.

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    For what size are u getting this rate and how much payment is gone ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    This is a 250 sq yd in block C. Most of the work is completed, the builder has already made demand for 90% and possession is expected in Dec. I was there last month most work has been completed like cable, water etc. Place looks good. Company rate i beleive is 70K...so thought maybe 55K wasn't bad.

Whats your view.

Location isn't bad. The only main drawback right now is the huge cash component involved in these deals. You will end up paying approx. 45-50% cash premium depending upon the rate at which original booking was done.
    CommentQuote
  • People r interested in Ggn plot/s, however are afraid and cannot manage that big portion of cash component.
    => how much is original booking amount psy & cash portion demanded. Is this a self-use or for Investment prospective.
    Rinkuu -
    buzz going around is correction of 10-15% soon which might stay throughout 2012.
    Interset rates are showing no signs of steadiness. how these will be & how demand-price curve shapes up is quite uncertain at the moment.
    however, no-doubt Gcx & around sec-69 is among best RE options.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28833-ansal-api-esencia-sector-67-gurgaon-plots-villas-and-floors?t=30797
    CommentQuote