i want to buy a property and i like emmar palm garden in sector 83. but some one told me to go for gcx road as it has more chances of appreciation then nh-8.so pls help me out as i m leaving in blore and dont have much idea about location.

which among both will give me better appreciation in next 5-7 years.
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For appreciation you should invest in NH8 proerties .. It will definitely give better returns.. GCx properties are very good but have appreciated a lot in recent 1-2 years time and can be good option if you are considering from end-use point of view...

There is huge difference between prices in properties at both locations..

Originally Posted by virenn
    i want to buy a property and i like emmar palm garden in sector 83. but some one told me to go for gcx road as it has more chances of appreciation then nh-8.so pls help me out as i m leaving in blore and dont have much idea about location.

which among both will give me better appreciation in next 5-7 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Invest in Sec 80's and 90's for best appreciation in coming years....
    CommentQuote
  • I would say look for some properties on the SPR/Sohna which you may get at rates similar to what you are getting on NH8, which is far off from main gurgaon....

Instead of spending 3700-4250- on NH8

Why not for the following projects in the main ggn

Tulip projects in sector 69 3800-4000
    Unitech Vista and Sunbreeze in sector 69 4300-4400
    Today Projects in sector 73 3800-4000
    CHD in sector 71 3500-3600

Why to go 10-15 km away when you one can get similar rates in main Gurgaon.....

If you have to invest on NH8 Invest on vatika projects available 3100-3300 or PH 3650, from these levels one can get good returns, I am not sure how much u can make if you invest at 4300-4000 on NH 8 and 6000 on GCX...Look for projects where you can see upside

All these projects are near Sohna/GCX/SPR
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. I dont understand why people even bother about 8* sectors. Once I took a relative to show 83 sector and he asked me : Is this gurgaon?

HA HA

He thought that gurgaon had ended at Rajeev chownk and we had entered another city.

The 10 km industrial belt between Rajeev chownk and Hero Honda chownk is a killer. It divides real gurgaon from the "not so gurgaon" gurgaon.

8* sectors are more manesar than gurgaon!
    CommentQuote
  • you see every "New"-city is formed from learnings of its older-companion & utilises most modern architecture, technology, trends... this is not unique to Ggn & everyone must accept it anyway. aka New -delhi (vs Delhi) is planned later (read better) vs old-delhi & so has to be Ggn. eventually higher appreciation comes from later development. Existing Ggn is already towards its peak & where more do you expect it to go......not that i am saying GCX would not appreciate but New regions would catch up faster.
    keep it simple ........isn't this not better for Ttl Ggn region prosperity.. is formed from learnings of its older-companion & utilises most modern architecture, technology, trends... this is not unique to Ggn & everyone must accept it anyway. aka New -delhi (vs Delhi) is planned later (read better) vs old-delhi & so has to be Ggn. eventually higher appreciation comes from later development. Existing Ggn is already towards its peak & where more do you expect it to go......not that i am saying GCX would not appreciate but New regions would catch up faster.
    keep it simple ........isn't this not better for Ttl Ggn region prosperity..
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhai your thinking is 100 % correct , but may i intervene and say what is the guarantee that any of the above proects will be delivered within 5 yrs or so . location obviously better tahn nh-8 80 + sectors , prices awsome , but would they be ever built .

P.S. iwent to see niravana country 2 a few days back , ground realities are patheti . A comparison cannot be drawn between gc ex and rest of SPR .

On master plan SPR may seem to be good but in reality its far froma reality and seeing the status of the whole locality i doubt anything would happen about sector roas and removal of the villages nd pakka houses in the next 3-4 yrs at least !!!

Correct me if i am wrong i am deriving the conclusion from just a one site visit , i dont have in depth study of the region !!!

Originally Posted by amit001
    I would say look for some properties on the SPR/Sohna which you may get at rates similar to what you are getting on NH8, which is far off from main gurgaon....

Instead of spending 3700-4250- on NH8

Why not for the following projects in the main ggn

Tulip projects in sector 69 3800-4000
    Unitech Vista and Sunbreeze in sector 69 4300-4400
    Today Projects in sector 73 3800-4000
    CHD in sector 71 3500-3600

Why to go 10-15 km away when you one can get similar rates in main Gurgaon.....

If you have to invest on NH8 Invest on vatika projects available 3100-3300 or PH 3650, from these levels one can get good returns, I am not sure how much u can make if you invest at 4300-4000 on NH 8 and 6000 on GCX...Look for projects where you can see upside

All these projects are near Sohna/GCX/SPR
    CommentQuote
  • Bishan bhai, whats the gurantee that the projects on NH8 will be built on time??

I somewhat agree with your view on projects inside SPR like Nirvana country 2, but projects which are bang on SPR like Untech Southpark, Tata Primati, Unitech Vista will have a bright future...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bishan bhai, whats the gurantee that the projects on NH8 will be built on time??

I somewhat agree with your view on projects inside SPR like Nirvana country 2, but projects which are bang on SPR like Untech Southpark, Tata Primati, Unitech Vista will have a bright future...

yes about tata primanti and all , i went from that side also , was quite ok with it , just a 200m-400m patch of road if built connecting gc ex to rest of spr , it would be a pretty sweet location , but nirvana country 2 etc are pathetic to say the least !
    CommentQuote
  • I agree bishan, locations which are inside to rest of SPR will take much longer time...

I agree main gCX will be on of the best locations to live..and sector roads are also coming up well now....
    CommentQuote
  • how about sector 56

Originally Posted by amit001
    I agree bishan, locations which are inside to rest of SPR will take much longer time...

I agree main gCX will be on of the best locations to live..and sector roads are also coming up well now....

Hi
    Greetings

What about sector 56 then? also rapid metro will give excellent connectivity.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

What about sector 56 then? also rapid metro will give excellent connectivity.

Cheers

sector 56 and 55 location wise is good , but there is no quality living dwellings there , i mean only 5-10-15 yr old society apartments and HUDA plots , none of which can be considered luxury wise . Due to rapid metro reaching there and also the flyovers and underpass sanctioning process underway , they would see good rental increases only and not that much capital appreciation as these are old dwellings and by the time these both links come uo they ll be 5 yrs older .

These two links would benefit entire golf course road and also majorly the golf course extension road !!!! So it would be better to pay a higher price in these areas for a quality dwelling and se way higher capital appreciation !!!

What say ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am aware that Nirvana Country 2 development has been a bit slow for now.

But i am also aware that construction has started since demand letters are now received.

You may wnat to damn Unitech NC 2 but the appreciation has been tremendous.

Just an example Alder Grove villa (NC2) , 240 sq yard was priced at 1.22 cr in Dec, 2009. At current market price it is close to 2 cr.

192 sq yard duplex was priced around 1.32 cr in Dec , 2009. It is priced again close to Rs 2.10 crore.

Close to SPR or 1 km inside SPR won't matter much once you are in a car. Even NC 1 is close to 1-2 km inside GC-ex, but most of us can not afford independent housing.
    CommentQuote
  • nothing personal i meant by my statements gupta ji . And as you said the appreciation might have been tremendous , i am not aware as i am not tracking development there .
    i was just commenting on the current scenario , the area is a densely populated village with numerous jhuggis and numerous pakka houses . The removal of whom seem to be a good 3-4 yrs away , also , there were no signs of even sector roads getting built in immediate future. may be prices appreciate more for the benefit of investors , i was just commenting on the current status there when compared gc ex in particular as there always are comparison drawn with gc ex of the spr region . I was just trying to say that comparing that area with gc ex right now is not a fair comparison .
    I am sorry if you thought my words were crude , brutal and rude.

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I am aware that Nirvana Country 2 development has been a bit slow for now.

But i am also aware that construction has started since demand letters are now received.

You may wnat to damn Unitech NC 2 but the appreciation has been tremendous.

Just an example Alder Grove villa (NC2) , 240 sq yard was priced at 1.22 cr in Dec, 2009. At current market price it is close to 2 cr.

192 sq yard duplex was priced around 1.32 cr in Dec , 2009. It is priced again close to Rs 2.10 crore.

Close to SPR or 1 km inside SPR won't matter much once you are in a car. Even NC 1 is close to 1-2 km inside GC-ex, but most of us can not afford independent housing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    sector 56 and 55 location wise is good , but there is no quality living dwellings there , i mean only 5-10-15 yr old society apartments and HUDA plots , none of which can be considered luxury wise . Due to rapid metro reaching there and also the flyovers and underpass sanctioning process underway , they would see good rental increases only and not that much capital appreciation as these are old dwellings and by the time these both links come uo they ll be 5 yrs older .

These two links would benefit entire golf course road and also majorly the golf course extension road !!!! So it would be better to pay a higher price in these areas for a quality dwelling and se way higher capital appreciation !!!

What say ?

Hi
    Greetings

True for flats.. Only saving grace is that they have much better carpet areas than many existing/new launches on GC and GCEx area.
    Plots obviously may yield.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • some one with budget of 1.2-1.4 can look at the new socities opp devi lal park.. new const. big sizes and a huge bio park in front... no issue of old const. just that sizes are 2200-2600 sq ft so bigger ticket size..

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

True for flats.. Only saving grace is that they have much better carpet areas than many existing/new launches on GC and GCEx area.
    Plots obviously may yield.

Cheers
    CommentQuote