Upcoming Projects on Golf Course Extension Road in Sector 83, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 29 2012
30 | Posts
6141 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Projects on Golf Course Extension Road in Sector 83, Gurgaon

i want to buy a property and i like emmar palm garden in sector 83. but some one told me to go for gcx road as it has more chances of appreciation then nh-8.so pls help me out as i m leaving in blore and dont have much idea about location.

which among both will give me better appreciation in next 5-7 years.

Re : Upcoming Projects on Golf Course Extension Road in Sector 83, Gurgaon

For appreciation you should invest in NH8 proerties .. It will definitely give better returns.. GCx properties are very good but have appreciated a lot in recent 1-2 years time and can be good option if you are considering from end-use point of view...

There is huge difference between prices in properties at both locations..

Originally posted by virenn View Post
    i want to buy a property and i like emmar palm garden in sector 83. but some one told me to go for gcx road as it has more chances of appreciation then nh-8.so pls help me out as i m leaving in blore and dont have much idea about location.

which among both will give me better appreciation in next 5-7 years.

Comment

Invest in Sec 80's and 90's for best appreciation in coming years....

Comment

I would say look for some properties on the SPR/Sohna which you may get at rates similar to what you are getting on NH8, which is far off from main gurgaon....

Instead of spending 3700-4250- on NH8

Why not for the following projects in the main ggn

Tulip projects in sector 69 3800-4000
        Unitech Vista and Sunbreeze in sector 69 4300-4400
        Today Projects in sector 73 3800-4000
        CHD in sector 71 3500-3600

Why to go 10-15 km away when you one can get similar rates in main Gurgaon.....

If you have to invest on NH8 Invest on vatika projects available 3100-3300 or PH 3650, from these levels one can get good returns, I am not sure how much u can make if you invest at 4300-4000 on NH 8 and 6000 on GCX...Look for projects where you can see upside

All these projects are near Sohna/GCX/SPR

Comment

I agree. I dont understand why people even bother about 8* sectors. Once I took a relative to show 83 sector and he asked me : Is this gurgaon?

HA HA

He thought that gurgaon had ended at Rajeev chownk and we had entered another city.

The 10 km industrial belt between Rajeev chownk and Hero Honda chownk is a killer. It divides real gurgaon from the "not so gurgaon" gurgaon.

8* sectors are more manesar than gurgaon!

Comment

you see every "New"-city [read from all global "Newxxxx"] is formed from learnings of its older-companion & utilises most modern architecture, technology, trends... this is not unique to Ggn & everyone must accept it anyway. aka New -delhi (vs Delhi) is planned later (read better) vs old-delhi & so has to be Ggn. eventually higher appreciation comes from later development. Existing Ggn is already towards its peak & where more do you expect it to go......not that i am saying GCX would not appreciate but New regions would catch up faster.
            keep it simple ........isn't this not better for Ttl Ggn region prosperity..

Comment

Amit bhai your thinking is 100 % correct , but may i intervene and say what is the guarantee that any of the above proects will be delivered within 5 yrs or so . location obviously better tahn nh-8 80 + sectors , prices awsome , but would they be ever built .

P.S. iwent to see niravana country 2 a few days back , ground realities are patheti . A comparison cannot be drawn between gc ex and rest of SPR .

On master plan SPR may seem to be good but in reality its far froma reality and seeing the status of the whole locality i doubt anything would happen about sector roas and removal of the villages nd pakka houses in the next 3-4 yrs at least !!!

Correct me if i am wrong i am deriving the conclusion from just a one site visit , i dont have in depth study of the region !!!

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              I would say look for some properties on the SPR/Sohna which you may get at rates similar to what you are getting on NH8, which is far off from main gurgaon....

Instead of spending 3700-4250- on NH8

Why not for the following projects in the main ggn

Tulip projects in sector 69 3800-4000
              Unitech Vista and Sunbreeze in sector 69 4300-4400
              Today Projects in sector 73 3800-4000
              CHD in sector 71 3500-3600

Why to go 10-15 km away when you one can get similar rates in main Gurgaon.....

If you have to invest on NH8 Invest on vatika projects available 3100-3300 or PH 3650, from these levels one can get good returns, I am not sure how much u can make if you invest at 4300-4000 on NH 8 and 6000 on GCX...Look for projects where you can see upside

All these projects are near Sohna/GCX/SPR

Comment

Bishan bhai, whats the gurantee that the projects on NH8 will be built on time??

I somewhat agree with your view on projects inside SPR like Nirvana country 2, but projects which are bang on SPR like Untech Southpark, Tata Primati, Unitech Vista will have a bright future...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Bishan bhai, whats the gurantee that the projects on NH8 will be built on time??

I somewhat agree with your view on projects inside SPR like Nirvana country 2, but projects which are bang on SPR like Untech Southpark, Tata Primati, Unitech Vista will have a bright future...
                  yes about tata primanti and all , i went from that side also , was quite ok with it , just a 200m-400m patch of road if built connecting gc ex to rest of spr , it would be a pretty sweet location , but nirvana country 2 etc are pathetic to say the least !

Comment

I agree bishan, locations which are inside to rest of SPR will take much longer time...

I agree main gCX will be on of the best locations to live..and sector roads are also coming up well now....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X