Received these details by mail today , What does everyone say about it , PLease give your honest opinions about the developer/ price / location....

Just to let you all know , I am not at all interested in investing with this builder...lol

Dear Sir &madam,

Earth Infrastructure is coming up with its new commercial project in Gurgaon sec 71 as

ICONIC

This Commercial Development of approx. 3.5 Acres is proposed as a mixed use of development of Retail, Service Apartment and Office space.

Some of the neighboring areas are Nirvana – II, Spaze privy, Eldeco Mansions, The Vipul World, CHD Avenue 71, Today Canary Greens and many more.

Available : Retails Shops Rs.10250(Ground floor)
Rs.8600(first floor) /SQFT
Office space Rs.6900/SQFT
Studio Rs.8600/SQFT (size 480 SQFT) Fully Furnished.

:-12 % Assured Return on Down Payment Plan
:- ATM space available
:- Close to 150 meter wide link road
:- Located near proposed Metro Connectivity (Phase – II)
:- Located on 60 meter main sector road
:- High visibility from the Sector Road and the Southern Periphery Road

Rates revising soon!!!!
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The thread starter says it all - another wonder . Instead, it should have said - the 8th wonder :bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The thread starter says it all - another wonder . it should have been the 8th wonder :bab (59):.

Ur absolutely wrong here manoj , It will be a 8th or may be 10th as Earth NOida and Earth copia ggn are already there in the market
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, yeh to Earth ke diwane forum members ( kafi dino se deekhe nahi forum pe ) ko hi pata hoga, kaun sa wonder hain yeh . Not interested in keeping count .
    CommentQuote
  • loving it

Hi
    Greetings

"12% assured returns" ... in how many months??
    "ATM space available" hope it not a hole in the wall

will talk about the rest after digesting these two.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

"12% assured returns" ... in how many months??
    "ATM space available" hope it not a hole in the wall

will talk about the rest after digesting these two.

Cheers

lol , I dunno how are these guys operating ....

They seem to not even have a look at what they have done(except creating wonders of the projects like copia and towne,,)
    CommentQuote
  • stay away from this builder.

he is cancellation don of the industry.

when rates increases this builder will cancel your booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rediffuser
    stay away from this builder.

he is cancellation don of the industry.

when rates increases this builder will cancel your booking.

Hi

Greetings

Rates revising soon!!!

from the first add it has been revised downwards.. I think it would be a good idea to wait for some more time:D:D:D:D

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,
    I am a new user. I heard about this forum and looking for fair advice from the senior members of the group.

I have booked a shop in earth iconic under CLP plan. The scheduled was told to me verbally and also all presentations on various sites shows the same plan. It is 10% within 60 days and 10% on excavation.

Now builder is demanding 15% within 60 days and 15% on excavation without any prior notice.

I have read that this builder is also not trustworthy and the property is also not lonable.

Could someone advice me to stick with the option or get out of this.?
    CommentQuote
  • If you had read the forum earlier , Then you wouldnt have invested with this builder
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Amit , u r right. but i didn't know this forum earlier. I have paid only 10% yet, so can get out of this.

Is it advisable to exit from this project?
    CommentQuote
  • absolutely.....This builder along with the likes of spire and Tashee are not recommended ever...
    CommentQuote
  • can u guide us new members of this builders history a bit my friend...since somebody recommended me too this project
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in 5 shops in earth iconic & 2 shops in earth studios greater noida. Reading some of the comments worries me. Please let me know the best way to exit.
    CommentQuote
  • The present repute of the Builder doesn't call for such huge investments with the Builder . In fact, the current repute calls for everybody to stay away .

If u r not the risk taking kind, try selling off the investments ( maybe with no or minimal profits ) . Please note that this assessment is as per the current reputation of the Builder & his past history . The Builder could change track in future & these investments could prove to be decent one's ( though, i feel there r very remote chances of this happening, at least in the foreseeable future ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manoja now you have me all ears and really worried.
    CommentQuote