can anybody tell me i m buying 3 bhk can anybody tell in which sector i should buy
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • in dlf new town heights i m buying which sector i should buy sector 86,sector 90 or sector 91 which should i buy ( means my relative ) means beeter connectivity near to proposed metro and devlopment good
    CommentQuote
  • plzz reply me i need suguetion urgently
    CommentQuote
  • These Sectors would almost be having similar distances from the metro ( maybe, with a difference of 3-5 driving minutes ). Development in all these Sectors would take time, but logically ( but most things in Indian RE r illogical ), Sector 86 may get developed a little earlier .

So visit the locations/projects & choose, what u feel is better .
    CommentQuote
  • plzz advice me more
    CommentQuote
  • abhay1991, khaane ki thali apke samne hain, khaana apne mu ( mouth ) mein dalne ka kasht , u have to do .
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Price for DLF New Town Heights Sec 86, Sec 90, Sector91

Hi guys,

Can anyone please let me know the lastest resale prices for DLF new town heights in sector-86, sector-90 and sector-91. Looking for a 1845 sqft unit, want to finalize the deal asap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    abhay1991, khaane ki thali apke samne hain, khaana apne mu ( mouth ) mein dalne ka kasht , u have to do .

lol
    CommentQuote
  • resale prices

Please inform us about the current resale prices for these 3 projects.

Thanks

Originally Posted by himanshu1984
    Hi guys,

Can anyone please let me know the lastest resale prices for DLF new town heights in sector-86, sector-90 and sector-91. Looking for a 1845 sqft unit, want to finalize the deal asap.

CommentQuote
  • Can somebody please update with current resale price.

Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rockonsv
    Can somebody please update with current resale price.

Thanks !!

Hi,

Resale price of NTH is around Rs 3800 - 4000/sqft, moreover PLC also plays an important role in the DLF properties so have to keep in mind the PLC cost also, plus the transfer charges which is Rs 100/sqft + ST.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nikhil,

Thanks but where did you got this price from, i inquired with my friend who is in India and he mentioned 3600 psqft and said broker will try for further discount.

I was floating message on forum to find out how much less it could be.

You could be right or wrong but the info I had in hand is 3600 sqft.

Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rockonsv
    Hi Nikhil,

Thanks but where did you got this price from, i inquired with my friend who is in India and he mentioned 3600 psqft and said broker will try for further discount.

I was floating message on forum to find out how much less it could be.

You could be right or wrong but the info I had in hand is 3600 sqft.

Thanks !!

3600-3700/sqft was around 2 months back, if you still are able to strike a deal at this price I will suggest to go ahead and have it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilyadav
    3600-3700/sqft was around 2 months back, if you still are able to strike a deal at this price I will suggest to go ahead and have it...

3 BHK prices are now between 3800-4000
    CommentQuote
  • Thats correct.... I own a 4bhk 2630 sqft n about a month back rejected a confirmed all white deal at 3700. I would expect rates to be higher for 3bhk :)
    Reality is that prices quoted and price at which deals close tend to be different.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my info, many deals are happening around 4000 +/- 100. For a 3 BHK for 100% white, there are many buyers.
    CommentQuote