Sort by :
Filter by :
- Sounds like another M3M project of 6400-6700 psft price range in the making.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rightly said!! looks like another 'Merlin or Golf Estate' under planning.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think this is in sector 70A
Its a great news...if M3M comes here. This part of the SPR will also get attention like GCX....
Tata, Unitech and DLF are already there in sectors 72, 69-70 and 73 respectively...
Good news for my Southpark investment on SPR :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhaiya, same Kahani, different threads . No point in having repetitive threads .
- DLF and Omaxe are selling tranches of land directly... Whats the plan of other builders who are also hugely debt-ridden?
Do we expect to see more plot launches from Unitech, Vatika, ANsals etc?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes appears to be 70A
ET had earlier hinted about this sale. Interestingly, 28acres at 440 crores translates into 32.5K per yard.
DLF to sell 13-acre Gurgaon plot for Rs 300 crore to ease debt burden - Economic Times
DLF to sell 13-acre Gurgaon plot for Rs 300 crore to ease debt burden
Ravi Teja Sharma, ET Bureau Aug 19, 2011, 08.06am IST
Rajeev Talwar|Goldman Sachs
NEW DELHI: India's largest developer DLF is selling a 13-acre plot in Gurgaon, Haryana, as part of its plan to ease its debt burden through asset sales. About 1 million sq ft of commercial space can be built on the plot, which is expected to fetch Rs 300 crore for the realty firm.
A person close to the situation said that DLF is talking to a few large corporates and a high net worth individual. DLF is asking for a price of Rs 2,800-3,000 per sq ft, he said. The land is close to the new southern peripheral road in Gurgaon, which will connect national highway 8 with MG Road.
"We do not comment on market speculation," said Rajeev Talwar, group executive director at DLF, said. ET had reported some time ago that DLF is also in the process of selling a 27.4 acre plot of residential land in sector 70A of Gurgaon for Rs 400 crore.CommentQuote0Flag