BSP 3975/sqft - High end specifications(including german kohler sanitaryware and imported flooring) .

. BSP 4275/sqft Luxury specifications (including A/C and moduler kitchen).


Snapshot
Total LandArea 19 acres
Tentative Unit Sizes
Floor Size(sqft) BHK
Ground 3533 4BHK
First 2373 4BHK
Second 2074 3BHK
Third 3142 4BHK

Highlights
1)Price starting from Rs 82,44,150
2)Located at sector 78 Gurgaon
3)Choice of 3/4BHK Independent floors
4)Area ranging from 2074 sq ft to 3533 sq ft
5)Possession by 2014
Read more
Reply
3153 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amit Bhai, i also got a similar mail .

    Btw, r u investing here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    BSP 3975/sqft - High end specifications(including german kohler sanitaryware and imported flooring) .

    . BSP 4275/sqft Luxury specifications (including A/C and moduler kitchen).


    Snapshot
    Total LandArea 19 acres
    Tentative Unit Sizes
    Floor Size(sqft) BHK
    Ground 3533 4BHK
    First 2373 4BHK
    Second 2074 3BHK
    Third 3142 4BHK

    Highlights
    1)Price starting from Rs 82,44,150
    2)Located at sector 78 Gurgaon
    3)Choice of 3/4BHK Independent floors
    4)Area ranging from 2074 sq ft to 3533 sq ft
    5)Possession by 2014


    Registry of G+3 is not allowed in Haryana. How can they offer a third floor? Am I missing out on something ?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Nop - Manoj bhai paisa nahi hain filhal to

    Baki 4250 main NH 8 mujhe samajh nahi aata. If at all I have to invest on NH8 - I will invest in either vatika projects at 3200 or PH at 3700.....
    CommentQuote
  • This is a Broker's mail . Everything is tentative or hearsay .


    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Registry of G+3 is not allowed in Haryana. How can they offer a third floor? Am I missing out on something ?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This is a Broker's mail . Everything is tentative or hearsay .


    These are low rise aptts with lifts and all

    100% power back up

    latest for this project is

    they have now appointed arabtech , makers of burj khalifa to make the iconic tower here that will be the tallest in ggn G+ 64 , with ultra lux specs , on the lines of victory vallley i suppose , pricing wil be aroud 6500 psf for highrise
    and 450 foor low rise with some inaugral discounts.......

    They have also tied up with Amatrra spa , which is their in hotel ashok delhi

    and they will have service suites also in this one
    CommentQuote
  • vipul is in talks with amatrra/banyan tree for their tatvam villa club...

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    These are low rise aptts with lifts and all

    100% power back up

    latest for this project is

    they have now appointed arabtech , makers of burj khalifa to make the iconic tower here that will be the tallest in ggn G+ 64 , with ultra lux specs , on the lines of victory vallley i suppose , pricing wil be aroud 6500 psf for highrise
    and 450 foor low rise with some inaugral discounts.......

    They have also tied up with Amatrra spa , which is their in hotel ashok delhi

    and they will have service suites also in this one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    vipul is in talks with amatrra/banyan tree for their tatvam villa club...


    Does anyone have any idea of the location? As per allcheckdeals its 300 mts inside NH8 somewhere near to wet & wild resort.
    CommentQuote
  • the location is about a km inside NH8.. you have to take the lane on left after apno going towards shekupur village. just after a school on right side... my info says the launch/announcement will be on 29th..

    also the high rise are G +55 and other 2 G+45... they will have 1/2 BR also...

    Originally Posted by nitin0679
    Does anyone have any idea of the location? As per allcheckdeals its 300 mts inside NH8 somewhere near to wet & wild resort.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the location is about a km inside NH8.. you have to take the lane on left after apno going towards shekupur village. just after a school on right side... my info says the launch/announcement will be on 29th..

    also the high rise are G +55 and other 2 G+45... they will have 1/2 BR also...

    any new update on this project....getting all different and confusing information from net about the type of project and pricing........and on their site the name is raheja aadreya......pplz correct me if i am wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Arabtec inks $204 mn deal with India's Raheja Developers

    Saw following news in economictimes thought of sharing :-

    Arabtec inks $204 mn deal with India's Raheja Developers - The Economic Times


    DUBAI: Dubai's Arabtec Construction has inked a USD 204 million (750 million dirhams) contract with Indian joint venture partner Raheja Developers for construction of three mixed use projects in New Delhi and Gurgaon, the company has said.

    In a filing to the Dubai Financial Market on Thursday, the UAE's largest construction firm said this is the first contract under the joint venture between Arabtec and Raheja Developers, which is currently under formation.

    The Dubai-based builder holds a 63 per cent stake in the venture. The three projects are to be built over the next 48 months.

    The Raheja Revanta Project, located in Gurgaon, Haryana, will include a high-rise apartment tower and around 1,000 low-rise buildings.

    The Raheja Phoenix Project, located at Shadipur depot in New Delhi, comprises a 50-storey residential tower, a shopping mall and 2,800 affordable housing units.

    The Raheja Shristi Project, also located at Gurgaon, will see the construction of 300 residential high-end apartment units.

    Arabtec is increasingly looking to expand overseas to diversify its activities beyond Dubai's property sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Saw following news in economictimes thought of sharing :-

    Arabtec inks $204 mn deal with India's Raheja Developers - The Economic Times


    DUBAI: Dubai's Arabtec Construction has inked a USD 204 million (750 million dirhams) contract with Indian joint venture partner Raheja Developers for construction of three mixed use projects in New Delhi and Gurgaon, the company has said.

    In a filing to the Dubai Financial Market on Thursday, the UAE's largest construction firm said this is the first contract under the joint venture between Arabtec and Raheja Developers, which is currently under formation.

    The Dubai-based builder holds a 63 per cent stake in the venture. The three projects are to be built over the next 48 months.

    The Raheja Revanta Project, located in Gurgaon, Haryana, will include a high-rise apartment tower and around 1,000 low-rise buildings.

    The Raheja Phoenix Project, located at Shadipur depot in New Delhi, comprises a 50-storey residential tower, a shopping mall and 2,800 affordable housing units.

    The Raheja Shristi Project, also located at Gurgaon, will see the construction of 300 residential high-end apartment units.

    Arabtec is increasingly looking to expand overseas to diversify its activities beyond Dubai's property sector.



    Booking price is 4875 for low rise and 5875 psf for highrise....
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like big high rises are now flavour of the season...

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Booking price is 4875 for low rise and 5875 psf for highrise....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Looks like big high rises are now flavour of the season...


    It will be a G+64 highrise
    CommentQuote
  • is it the same as atlantis 2
    CommentQuote
  • I think yes. They renamed it probably..

    Originally Posted by sactan
    is it the same as atlantis 2
    CommentQuote