BSP 3975/sqft - High end specifications(including german kohler sanitaryware and imported flooring) .

. BSP 4275/sqft Luxury specifications (including A/C and moduler kitchen).

Snapshot
Total LandArea 19 acres
Tentative Unit Sizes
Floor Size(sqft) BHK
Ground 3533 4BHK
First 2373 4BHK
Second 2074 3BHK
Third 3142 4BHK

Highlights
1)Price starting from Rs 82,44,150
2)Located at sector 78 Gurgaon
3)Choice of 3/4BHK Independent floors
4)Area ranging from 2074 sq ft to 3533 sq ft
5)Possession by 2014
Read more
3153 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats the current rate of revanta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    buy revanta in PLP

Thanks Bhallaji, Have appreciated your posts and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this forum for a long time.

I thought that GCX has a much more appreciation pottential compared to NH8 and Merlin looks to be undervalued compared to other projects on GCX.

So, I am curious to know about the thought behind buying Revanta vs Merlin. Both are at around 6400 BSP and would need about 50% payment but payments for Merlin would have to be made at a faster pace.

Again would appreciate a response from you Bhallaji.
    CommentQuote
  • Merlin is undervalued because of the following reasons

Inefficent layouts

Has been in the market for a very long time without any real progress

Was not sold in a very transparent manner in the first place

Offlate M3M has lost the upcoming Big daddy of RE to IREO , reflected in the Resale of Golfestate as well

Milano which was supposed to come up in 70 has been shelved after getting very weak response.

107 project again , No clarity about anything given to their investors , No one knows anything that what kind of approvals does M3M have for this land.

Revanta is under valued because

Very aggressive payment plan , till now only ppl have paid close to 45% payment without a brick on ground.

Raheja doesnt leave anything on the table for its initial investors and prefers endusers to maintain a healthy Cashflow from the project

As Raheja is offering a PLP plan where in case of CLP anyways if one enters now ,One will have to pay close to 50% in about 3 months

So its much muct better to buy in PLP and pay 50% and after 5 yrs when the tower will complete and habitiation will already be there , You will have the best of appreciation in your pocket by paying just 50% of the cost
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for a detailed response Bhallaji. Any recommendation about the size and the floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulsethi75
    I know someone who purchased 2bhk 1623 unit for 6250 in resale. This was around 15th sept. Its a rare unit and all glass facade so would have premium over regular 2bhk/ 3bhk units. plus it is on 40th floor.

I dont think any of the 1623 unit is all glass facade...must be 1850 sqft...
    CommentQuote
  • Who told you that this size will be all glass facade and the other size wont be ??

Please dont tell me the Marketing team....Coz they dont know even the S of structural design....lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shampy
    Sir, the site engineer has given you the wrong info.It is not possible to lay so many piles in a day.It takes at least 2-3 days for one piling and for 28 piles a day, u need 28 rigs which will fill up the plot with no space at all !!
    For 106 piles , it may take at least a month!!!
    If this site engineer is correct, my 40 years of Geotechnical engineering experience is a waste!!!
    I dont know why some people quote impossible stuff if they do not know technical details!!!

Sir, with no disrespect to your 40 years of Geotechnical engineering experience which I respect, I only quoted what was conveyed to me by the site engineer and as I have confessed on this thread earlier that "my ignorance is my blessing", I take technical people on their face value and would not like to contradict something of which I have no idea or knowledge. So if the site engineer has given me wrong information which now looks he has, I would visit the site again and confront him with the facts that you put in your above quote and report the outcome.

Does it put this controversy to rest at the moment?

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • stick to floors 20-30 and size should be 2 bhk not more than 1600 sq ft and 3 bhk not more than 2300 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji would you recommend taking more RE exposure at this time.

I already have 3 investments in GGn. Though I am in a position to buy one more. But I am little wary of increasing my RE exposure with the current market conditions.

May be it is a better idea to block some money in FD/Debt funds and wait for a more opportune time to buy?

What do you feel?

Your advice is always extremely useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Also what would be the total ticket size for 1600 sq ft 2 BHK

2 BHK should have been better for 1300-1400 sq ft. But the 1400 option in revanta has an extremely poor lay out. It has no balconies at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji from purely investment pov, how is 1 bhk 1197 size ? Pls comment.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    stick to floors 20-30 and size should be 2 bhk not more than 1600 sq ft and 3 bhk not more than 2300 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Sir, with no disrespect to your 40 years of Geotechnical engineering experience which I respect, I only quoted what was conveyed to me by the site engineer and as I have confessed on this thread earlier that "my ignorance is my blessing", I take technical people on their face value and would not like to contradict something of which I have no idea or knowledge. So if the site engineer has given me wrong information which now looks he has, I would visit the site again and confront him with the facts that you put in your above quote and report the outcome.

Does it put this controversy to rest at the moment?

Cheers.

CA.

Dear friend,
    i dont have anything against you, but the ignorant site engineer who is misguiding the clients...
    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Also what would be the total ticket size for 1600 sq ft 2 BHK

2 BHK should have been better for 1300-1400 sq ft. But the 1400 option in revanta has an extremely poor lay out. It has no balconies at all.

Amit ji

2BHK are best in 1200-1350 sq ft. but since it is a super highrise so Loading is more...
    2BHK in 1588 and 3BHK in 2162 look good to me...

Regarding Exposure in RE , This PLP plan has the strength to sail thru any hard times since the developer is OK and will finish the project no Matter what.

You will be sitting on a pretty hefty premium by the time Possession comes.

when booking directly or thru a broker , make sure that you take the company official in a conference call and decide the unit number yourself and get that approved by him

Rm2012 ji

I would not advise 1 BHK in 1200 sq ft at all , that is just plain stupid....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Amit ji

2BHK are best in 1200-1350 sq ft. but since it is a super highrise so Loading is more...
    2BHK in 1588 and 3BHK in 2162 look good to me...

Regarding Exposure in RE , This PLP plan has the strength to sail thru any hard times since the developer is OK and will finish the project no Matter what.

You will be sitting on a pretty hefty premium by the time Possession comes.

when booking directly or thru a broker , make sure that you take the company official in a conference call and decide the unit number yourself and get that approved by him

Rm2012 ji

I would not advise 1 BHK in 1200 sq ft at all , that is just plain stupid....

Bhalla Ji,

Do you have any idea about PLP prices for Tapas? I am little tight on budget hence does it make any sense to buy Tapas over Surya? What appreciation we can expect on possession for Tapas?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LoAfEr
    Bhalla Ji,

Do you have any idea about PLP prices for Tapas? I am little tight on budget hence does it make any sense to buy Tapas over Surya? What appreciation we can expect on possession for Tapas?

Tapas is 5475 but only Penthouses are available.
    CommentQuote