BSP 3975/sqft - High end specifications(including german kohler sanitaryware and imported flooring) .

. BSP 4275/sqft Luxury specifications (including A/C and moduler kitchen).

Snapshot
Total LandArea 19 acres
Tentative Unit Sizes
Floor Size(sqft) BHK
Ground 3533 4BHK
First 2373 4BHK
Second 2074 3BHK
Third 3142 4BHK

Highlights
1)Price starting from Rs 82,44,150
2)Located at sector 78 Gurgaon
3)Choice of 3/4BHK Independent floors
4)Area ranging from 2074 sq ft to 3533 sq ft
5)Possession by 2014
Read more
3153 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • OK, this is the entire story --

Our real estate agent, Axiom Estates, was supposed to pay the entire 3% commission back to us. Few months back, Axiom said that they received only 2% commission refund from Raheja and will transfer the rest of the 1% commission when Raheja transfers the balance amount.

Raheja says that they have transferred the entire 3% commission to Axiom Estates. Made some more calls today and found out that Raheja is right, the entire 3% commission was transferred to Axiom. However, Axiom was demanding 1% more for "internal expenses" and Raheja refused to pay that. So, Axiom withheld 1% commission refund.

We have a credit note from Axiom stating that it has to pay 3% commission refund to us. Raheja will prepare a document to support that they have transferred the full 3% commission to Axiom. Axiom cannot withhold my commission refund just because it didn't receive money from Raheja for its "internal expenses". Clearly, the dispute is only between Axiom and Raheja, but Axiom has transferred the entire burden of the dispute on us.

Again, what are my options now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inkman
    OK, this is the entire story --

Our real estate agent, Axiom Estates, was supposed to pay the entire 3% commission back to us. Few months back, Axiom said that they received only 2% commission refund from Raheja and will transfer the rest of the 1% commission when Raheja transfers the balance amount.

Raheja says that they have transferred the entire 3% commission to Axiom Estates. Made some more calls today and found out that Raheja is right, the entire 3% commission was transferred to Axiom. However, Axiom was demanding 1% more for "internal expenses" and Raheja refused to pay that. So, Axiom withheld 1% commission refund.

We have a credit note from Axiom stating that it has to pay 3% commission refund to us. Raheja will prepare a document to support that they have transferred the full 3% commission to Axiom. Axiom cannot withhold my commission refund just because it didn't receive money from Raheja for its "internal expenses". Clearly, the dispute is only between Axiom and Raheja, but Axiom has transferred the entire burden of the dispute on us.

Again, what are my options now?

Agencies/Brokers generally keep 0.5-1% of the commission they get from builder and they pass the rest to the customer. So if he promised you 3%, then that means he was expecting 3.5 - 4% from the builder.

If he got only 3% from the builder he should pass 2 - 2.5% commission to you instead of 3%, but saying that he won't pass on any %age to you is simply ridiculous and just shows that he is being greedy.

As per my understanding and information from the agency I booked with , commission structure for Revanta was 3% for less than 3 crore of business and 4 % for more than 3 crore.

Speak to your broker or his boss and drop them few emails, if not successful then "ungli tedi karo bhai , seedhi ungli se aajkal kuch nahi hota ". Ask them why you should not take legal action against them.
    CommentQuote
  • India is currently ranked 182nd among 183 countries for "enforcement of contracts" in the global Doing Business 2011 report.

India cuts a sorry figure with contracts

I dont think much has changed in the last one year.

It is always better to book directly with the company even if you get a Rs1000 discount. take it. If the company does not take direct bookings and prefers brokers only stay away from such companies. stay away from such companies.
    CommentQuote
  • brokers are typically given (by Raheja) 3% till 5 Cr, 4% till 100 Cr and 5% above that (Dunno whether amounts are for particular project or for company as a whole). I don't know these axiom guys but seems they should be in 4% slab

Besides, there shall be TDS by Developer and sharing of advertisement expenses which broker would want to deduct from customer in order to have his "roti-paani". However, they should not make false assurances on higher amounts to customer at the beginning!

Inkman: Get clarity from Raheja as to what has been exact commission paid and what are the deductions and then do a realistic assessment! Besides, a credit note is enough contract for enforcement and more importantly -to expose them on IREF (there's a thread on this, started recently)
    CommentQuote
  • I tried hard to adjust my discount in bsp but builder didn,t agree so they are adjusting my discount of 215psf in next 40% which i need to pay in 2 months. The only difference i found in this way is that i need to pay tax as per 6445 bsp which is actually coming 20k more than if they adjusted discount in bsp directly.
    CommentQuote
  • This is not bad at all -in my view.

If you'd gotten it back from broker, they might deduct TDS, others etc.

If BSP was reduced then u get full benefit of discount over 5 years alongwith remaining 50% payment and loose out on NPV basis -which shall be more than 20k.

So, adjusting in 40% payment gets u full benefit of your discount within 2 months. 20k is least harm :)

Lucky you!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjumodi
    This is not bad at all -in my view.

If you'd gotten it back from broker, they might deduct TDS, others etc.

If BSP was reduced then u get full benefit of discount over 5 years alongwith remaining 50% payment and loose out on NPV basis -which shall be more than 20k.

So, adjusting in 40% payment gets u full benefit of your discount within 2 months. 20k is least harm :)

Lucky you!!!

Thanks. I agree its now actually 49-51% for me as after adjusting discount i am paying 49% only and rest 51% after 5 years. And discount is coming out to be 3.32% on 6475 BSP which i believe is decent may not be the best as few brokers are offering 4% also. I was not at all interested in taking credit note and then chase brokers with that so i asked my broker to give credit note to builder instead of me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajitshr
    .... so i asked my broker to give credit note to builder instead of me :)

liked that :)

u fed the 'poison' to 'snakes'!!!
    CommentQuote
  • An offtrack comment on the thread..
    I have been thinking given the pace of construction as of now (slow) and the manner in which the digging etc is happening(no hi tech machinery etc), do we feel assured that Arabtec is carrying out work currently..I mean is this the way an experienced and reputed construction company would carry out work. People from civil engineering may have a good idea about this
    CommentQuote
  • Any recent site visitors, please update details! Tks!

Sharing carpet area calc for 1621 specs. Carpet at 70-72% of Super Area (owing to approximation and non-calculable quantities). Thats not bad as a number but area lost in corridor is a put-down!

Some points on design:
    - The green belt that can be seen between two balconies is actually your area and thus provides you a loooong balcony of over 20' length.
    - Corridor length of almost more than 40' will require hell of imagination to put to good use! Have seen a friend in Lajpat Nagar having used it very well with nice well-thought of slender furniture!!! Main concern would be about 12' of it alongwith the bedroom

Kitchen is semi -open and thus provides Aravali view for the 'Kitchener'. An ambipure can actually create natural environment in there ;)

- Nose of the apt/design seems to a tall column prevailing from ground till 44th floor thus ruining the beauty of the design. Wish they make it out of 100% transparent material!!!

- This one doesn't have too much of glass facade as I said earlier. Green house effect will be less than a 1478 and other of those units

- Drawing room is a bit cramped. Guess the wastage in corridor is a sport-spoiler there!!!

My two cents!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Converting CLP plan to PLP

I have a unit in surya bought on CLP. I think, to be fair on company's part we should be given an option to move to PLP if interested. They could have some switch cost (1% of BSP). It just makes it fair for all. Your views...
    CommentQuote
  • Knowing Raheja's , EK baari Murga ktne ke baad usko gardan pe stitches nahi lagaate ......lol
    CommentQuote
  • Forget raheja, no company would do that...PLP is a sales initiative not a CRM one...
    CommentQuote
  • need advice on Tapas

Dear Audio/Bhalla Ji /Seniors,
    Please advice. I contacted Raheja Office. Initially a sales guy said PLP is available in Tapas and then when I asked for details he said his system is down...Few hours later called him again and now he starts talking about CLP plan as if PLP did not even exist. WHat is going on? Then I told him I want to buy Tapas in PLP plan only and so he said I cannot buy directly from the Raheja and I have to go through their underwriter only. Is that true since I know some of you went and bought through builder directly. What discounts did you get from the builder on PLP plan? After that he gave me Danish Realtors number to go to. Are they a reliable people to work with. I am a first time invetsor and hence really want a clear smooth transaction. I have heard horrible stories in this forum of how people have not got their promised discounts of 4 % -3%. Please advice what should I do? Please Pm me any information as well.
    CommentQuote
  • those who booked at PLP plan i want to know is plp plan is still avaliable

smallest size ??
    how much money u have given ?
    remaining how many years
    CommentQuote