Sort by :
Filter by :
- guys please reply..this is very important decision for me....CommentQuote0Flag
- hello vishal i like unitech residency very much than uniworld garden 2
and in unitech i resale at 5800 be take care some tower posseion 6 months and check 99 acers somebody also say at 5600 and contact me
brokers demand 300 to 400 per sqfeet more my relative bought dlf new town heights all brokers are saying me 3400 rate but i get at 2975CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vishals08guys please reply..this is very important decision for me....
I had come across same confusion when I was buying however gave preference to UG-II as possession time was less and I could not afford to pay EMI + Rent for long. Also, UG-II will be liveable as soon as the possession if offered by builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- To All Unitech Residences Gurgaon People - There is a meeting organized with unitech executives on 10th March 2012 to discuss various concerns/points and delay. It would be great if people can join it to show strength to the unitech and discuss various points. The plan is to meet the executives on the site itself on 10th March morning.
Please also join this group at facebook to know the details (it has good 46 members at the moment) -
It's better to be in the group with as many people as possible so that we can discuss things together and put some pressure on unitech.CommentQuote0Flag
- Unitech residences is surely a good choice but the prices are sky rocketin towers B which are nearing possession are being quoted at 8000 + depending upon floor level,etc. towers A are 7800 + , others which are far behind in terms of possession are available at lesser price. You can just check up on the net , just type" unitech residences, gurgaon resale" you will find numerous responses and can call anyone to get a feel. Sohna road is full of brokers but choose one who has an established office in some commercial complex.CommentQuote0Flag
- To become the member of the UG-II apartment owner association please share the following details to email :