hi friends i am new to this forum....i would like to have some inputs on the spaze privy project in sector 72...as i see it i find the locale pretty good considering u dnt have to go to the interiors in sector 65-67...construction is at an advanced stage...good floor lay out with big rooms....wht i would like to know is if they have any villas also planned in the same project as i saw some space marked for them in their broad layout....and if they have launched or are about to launch...secondly wht price can i get a 1900 sq ft apartement....and if any member can plz throw light on some good villas(or independent floors) on nh-8
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For Villas on NH8. You can look Bellevue residences Villas - Vatika India Next Project..Entry price is decent and It has huge potential in coming years..

Originally Posted by polesapart
    hi friends i am new to this forum....i would like to have some inputs on the spaze privy project in sector 72...as i see it i find the locale pretty good considering u dnt have to go to the interiors in sector 65-67...construction is at an advanced stage...good floor lay out with big rooms....wht i would like to know is if they have any villas also planned in the same project as i saw some space marked for them in their broad layout....and if they have launched or are about to launch...secondly wht price can i get a 1900 sq ft apartement....and if any member can plz throw light on some good villas(or independent floors) on nh-8
    CommentQuote
  • thanks manu but dont u think price above 1 crore is too much for projects on highway right now....how is the mapsko project or any other projects u can suggest in sector 82-85 below 80L
    CommentQuote