Last updated: September 19 2011
1 | Posts
1834 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech Fresco Vs Unitech Arcadia, Gurgaon

Guys,

I want to invest Rs. 70 lakhs in a commercial or residential built up property. Saw two options today - unitech fresco in nirvana country 6300 or unitech arcadia office space in south city 2 nearby 6500. I am wondering which will appreciate more with a 5 year horizon - commercial or residential coming at almost the same price ?

Please comment....

Re : Unitech Fresco Vs Unitech Arcadia, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
    Guys,

I want to invest Rs. 70 lakhs in a commercial or residential built up property. Saw two options today - unitech fresco in nirvana country 6300 or unitech arcadia office space in south city 2 nearby 6500. I am wondering which will appreciate more with a 5 year horizon - commercial or residential coming at almost the same price ?

Please comment....
    Difficult to compare between commercial and residential projects but in my opinion, residential project should fetch you better returns lest the commercial property is at prime location. Location-wise Arcadia is better than Fresco as it is on 30m wide road. Right across the street, Paragon Plaza construction is also in full swing (you can check that one out as well). You can also check out Eros City Square if you go towards GCX on the 30m wide road (which is right now in deplorable condition) which would be inaugurated in next month or so.
    In residential, Escape and Harmony have much better location (closer to 30 m wide road and closer to GCX) than Fresco according to my view. Some others may beg to differ and state that Fresco being inside Nirvana township has better location (again depending upon which school of thinking you belong to).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X