HI Guys,

I have heard about thsi new launch of BPTP Park Generations in Sector 37D 3500 psft.

Could someoen please advise how thsi would be from an investment perspective with a 3 years horizon.

Rgds,
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, can someone pls advise what the current price for this is after discounts etc.
    Ive been offered a price of 3335/sqft as a special price under an Alumni Corporate Deal for 3BHK (1470 sqft) and 3BHK+Study (1760 sqft). But there's a 2 year lock-in period also before which cannot resell.
    Does this seem like a good deal (my purpose is purely investment).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    HI Guys,

I have heard about thsi new launch of BPTP Park Generations in Sector 37D 3500 psft.

Could someoen please advise how thsi would be from an investment perspective with a 3 years horizon.

Rgds,

Sec103 is a better bet than 37 d.Railway line runs too close for comfort.proximity to delhi will surely count.sec103 fares better.
    also sec 84 of vatika (independent flrs) is another gud long term investment. 2nd flr will cost u 76 lacs all inclusive with terrace rights.gud thing subvention plan is thr whereby u pay only 20 % within 2 months and the rest u pay after possession.(after 2 n a half years)they hv tied up with India bulls for the subvention plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Someone, pls let me know the current rate of this and discounts if any.
    I need to make a decision in a few days. Im not comfortable with the 2 year lock-in period. Location also doesnt seem great so Im confused if it will be a good investment.
    As per our Alumni association, they had initially targeted to book 150 flats here but they will go beyond that because of the good response.

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Hi, can someone pls advise what the current price for this is after discounts etc.
    Ive been offered a price of 3335/sqft as a special price under an Alumni Corporate Deal for 3BHK (1470 sqft) and 3BHK+Study (1760 sqft). But there's a 2 year lock-in period also before which cannot resell.
    Does this seem like a good deal (my purpose is purely investment).
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody has update about BPTP Park generations? It was suppose to launch back in November 11 but not launched till now? Anybody heard about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Pls do not invest in this project.

Pls do not invest in this project. Thy hav taken 20% payment but till date no info on project launch

Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    HI Guys,

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • :DLegal action against BPTP to get allottment after paying 20 percentis the only remedy.
    BPTP is really third rate builder.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • New prices / Development charges for GGn projects of BPTP

AMSTORIA
    DC – Rs. 5258 sq. yards

ASTAIRE Gardens
    DC - Rs. 4653 sq.yards

Freedom Park Life
    BSP – Rs 6500 PSF
    DC – Rs 422 PSF

Park Serene (Sale closed)
    BSP – Rs 5100 PSF
    DC – Rs. 415 PSF

Spacio
    BSP – Rs. 4500 PSF
    DC- Rs. 415 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a 1760 sq ft one sometime in October last year and still now I've paid 20% (odd 13.4L)

The customer service folks are telling me that the product would get launched in April.

What do you guys suggest ? what are my options ? Does it make sense for me to hold on to it ? The purpose of buying was only investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest hold on if you dont need the money desperately ... at the launch time, builder will be pumping money to create a hype around the project .. and at that time finding a buyer may be easier ...
    CommentQuote
  • Please join in at newly created Google group at BPTP Park Generations | Google Groups
    CommentQuote
  • If any updates on the launch by now?? If at all it will be launched or its being scrapped? I cant see any info about this project on their website either...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick_guy
    I would suggest hold on if you dont need the money desperately ... at the launch time, builder will be pumping money to create a hype around the project .. and at that time finding a buyer may be easier ...
    I don't really need the money right now but the idea that the funds are stagnated is making me feel uncomfortable. On top of that I don't even know when will I be getting the returns.

Also there is a clause that I won't be able to sell the flat before I pay at least 30%. I've those extra 10% ready but again, those are stagnated and I can't put that money to good use.

Any insights on when this project would officially launch ? I am not seven seeing anything making rounds in the news arena.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone with the updates ?
    CommentQuote
  • i have a 3bhk (1800) unit in BPTP spacio , any one interested can contact me here.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19251-bptp-park-generations-bptp-group-sector-37-d-gurgaon?t=21426
    CommentQuote