Hi Guys

Need some help ! Again !

My cash flows will be like 5 lakhs each month over the next twelve months... Need your suggestions as to how best it can be invested in Gurgaon RE.

But I dont have all in white. Maybe 80% would be colored money.

I guess CLP in new projects (pre launch ) would be the best bet. Need your guidance on how to manage the finances so that the return can be maximised.

Please note that i dont have any loan currently, nor am i interested in taking a loan.

Urgent replies will be appreciated !
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would suggest Unitech projects on the SPR 5000 or so

Southpark/Anthea/Crestview.....
    CommentQuote
  • Or, ATS at 4000 CLP (Though it is unlikely, it will come at that level)
    CommentQuote
  • Amit he is not getting lumpsum money - he will be getting in a staggerd way, hence a new launch makes sense for him...

Among new launches I only find Crestview priced properly at 5000 or so....
    CommentQuote
  • You are right amit

As per me Vista/Sunbreeze 4400-4500 is the best resale deal available in the entire gurgaon market...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I would suggest Unitech projects on the SPR 5000 or so

Southpark/Anthea/Crestview.....

Unitech I would rather avoid for the time being, The company is going through a lot of difficulties and its reflecting in the quality / delivery of their projects. It WAS amongst the best but not for now !
    CommentQuote
    Or, ATS at 4000 CLP (Though it is unlikely, it will come at that level)

ATS i would be keen, though i dont know how much upside could be there in one to two years timeframe. Because thats the time period that I have, before I sell it and move the consolidated amount into a larger unit elsewhere ! So the time frame is 1-2 years max. The colored component could be tweaked a little, say 10-20 %, but managing more than that would be tough !
    CommentQuote
    Amit he is not getting lumpsum money - he will be getting in a staggerd way, hence a new launch makes sense for him...

Among new launches I only find Crestview priced properly at 5000 or so....

Crestview is also Unitech! Can we get something by some other decent company ! I somehow can't buy unitech currently ... No offense to anyone but seen / heard lots of negative things about the company, so ....
    CommentQuote
    You are right amit

As per me Vista/Sunbreeze 4400-4500 is the best resale deal available in the entire gurgaon market...

Lolz... Just checked ... Vista / Sunbreeze both are Unitech Properties...

Well... I think i need to factor in Unitech also.

I have just gone to the thread discussing these projects, and came to know that already 70% payment or 30 - 40 % payment would have been made. That is around 30 Lakhs !

I have 5 Lakhs starting next month or 10 lakhs starting next month... n then 5 lakhs each month.

Pls suggest what to do !

Thanks a lot for your help guys !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    Lolz... Just checked ... Vista / Sunbreeze both are Unitech Properties...

Well... I think i need to factor in Unitech also.

I have just gone to the thread discussing these projects, and came to know that already 70% payment or 30 - 40 % payment would have been made. That is around 30 Lakhs !

I have 5 Lakhs starting next month or 10 lakhs starting next month... n then 5 lakhs each month.

Pls suggest what to do !

Thanks a lot for your help guys !

Need help all of you, so please do reply. Try to keep yourself in my situation and then think of the smartest thing. N Then please do write it for me , I know i am sounding desperate, but I am !
    CommentQuote
  • Buy ireo vv
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy, but one IREO Plot I have recently bought, so would not like to put all my eggs in one basket, otherwise VV is nice !
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit,

How much is the initial payment in all these? Will it come in my budget currently ?My cash flow is like 5 lakhs each, PM, spread over 12 months, with 20-30% white component! Initial investment in Oct 10 Lakhs is possible !
    Originally Posted by amit2222
    Paise na ho to problem hai...paise zyada ho jaaye to problem hai.

Anyway, here are my other suggestions:

1. Plot on De-way or in established GGN sectors (4x -5x) and Vipul world plots
    Resale units in
    2. Ireo uptown
    3. Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze
    4. Emmar emerald floors
    5. Vipul lavanya
    6. Vatika township
    Upcoming new launches
    5. Raheja Atlantis 2 (forget the name)
    6. DLF new launch in Sec 82
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Well, I guess they will be..... point is which project will be able to consume that money. Though I would still insist to lower your tax liability and transfer the coloured part as a premium by going for resale deal. The only drawback I find in resale is that you have to hold the project until completion stage to exit. Not much buyers available midway.

New launches especially in Deway will allow u to diversify by opting for 2-3 projects and exiting in the next 9-12 months. You can still able to get almost 100% premium over your investments and can go for a bigger deal after a years time.

I Doubt I will be able to handle two three projects with this money ! Also 70% is coloured... I generate 5 Lakhs a month, out of which I can show only 2 Lakhs as white, rest all is coloured... what do I do with this Colored component ! Resale is one good option but need more ! whatever I had accumulated, I have alraedy bought something in IREO, so dont have any left now !
    CommentQuote
    You can handle 2-3 projects very easily in Deway in prelaunch. As in one year time frame, each project will not ask more than 15-20 lacs. And you can easily come out from the projects without signing any BBA and thus getting your name registered in deals.

Thanks Amit, But I only have 25 Lakhs in white in one year, rest all is colored ! They will not accept colored money, nor can I pay !
    CommentQuote
    Talk to your broker... he will help u out buddy through transfer cheques and demand drafts. They know the way out....
    If u find any difficulty .... inform me.

Thanks a ton !
    CommentQuote