Sort by :
Filter by :
- Wow - 6150 in sector 70 A
Good for Unitech Projects in 69,70 sectorsCommentQuote0Flag
- with unitech projects having a better location expect good appreciationCommentQuote0Flag
- Also consider the benchmark as 6750, as also in their sector 67 project they took off the discount very soon, i guess?CommentQuote0Flag
- lowsy location why sector 70a when you have sector 83/82. for delhiites it makes no senseCommentQuote0Flag
- yes they did that with m3m merlin,so why would unitech not launch their cv at a higher price,may be due to lower specsCommentQuote0Flag
- CV also has a descent specs, but Yes M3M target ultra ultra luxuryCommentQuote0Flag
- good to have m3m and tata primati ,will boost this areaCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rahul2011lowsy location why sector 70a when you have sector 83/82. for delhiites it makes no sense
I don't know how you got the idea that sector 70 is a lousy location. Being closer to inhabited areas of Sohna road, it is a much much better location than 82 and 83. All SPR and nearby locations would command a much higher premium in short to mid-term than what you will get in 8x-9x sectors.CommentQuote0Flag
- WILL IT BE BETTER THAN PROJECTS WHICH ARE BANG ON NH8CommentQuote0Flag
- this seems so far from SPR and GCX..dunno how they are charging so much!! maybe because of the 5 star spa ;-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Bang on ggnkaaadmi...how can anything on NH8 beat SPR is beyond me. This is a premium address even today, imagine the location after 2-3 yearsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jonbonthis seems so far from SPR and GCX..dunno how they are charging so much!! maybe because of the 5 star spa ;-)
Yes you may have reservation on price, location wise this is far far superior to NH8 or any other new areas coming up.
I am sure this is going to be a luxury project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rs2507Bang on ggnkaaadmi...how can anything on NH8 beat SPR is beyond me. This is a premium address even today, imagine the location after 2-3 years
After going through other threads, it seems the guy had a personal bias for NH8 since he is invested in one of the NH8 projects. I agree that forum serves as a medium to share everyone's perceptions but at the same time people should refrain from giving wrong advice to so many others who do not know ground realities and other details.CommentQuote0Flag
- For the People Living in Central gurgaon Yes this is better. A selbige will alwys prefer nh8. For ihm its easier to reach haldiram than SPS through Sohns Road.
Everyone has their own Perspektive. gurgaon Brokers are Active in spr Region so the Hype. Once npr ,nh8 and spr are developer...better Access will Win...CommentQuote0Flag
- I also believe Nh8 is much better location and that is the reason I invested there. There are different set of people in this forum with their location choices. We had a thread sometime back to discuss location advantages of NH8 vs. SPR .
Interesting views from fellow forum members..CommentQuote0Flag