HI GUYS JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL REGARDING PRELAUNCH OF M3M MILANO-M3M Is Expected To Launch Its New Project M3M Milano At Sector 70A, Gurgaon.
M3M Milano is new latest launch by M3M india.
M3M Group Presents M3M Milano project at sector 70A,Gurgaon.
Areas – 1900 sq.ft to 2500 sq.ft
Rate Rs 6750 per sq ft
Inaugural discount Rs 600 per sq ft
Net Rate 6150 per sq ft.
Timely payment discount Rs 250 per sq ft
Net rate 5900 per sq.ft
BOOKING AMOUNT:—Approx 10 lacs
M3M Milano apartments will be based on Singapore style luxury residencies theme.
M3M Milano Gurgaon has a well-developed vicinity i.e. all the facilities are available within short distance.

FOR INVESTMENT ITS THE BEST OPTION AS OF NOW AS INAUGURAL & TIMELY PAYMENT DISCOUNT WILL BE WAIVED OFF BY 3RD OCT.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.I THINK THIS SHOULD FURTHER HIKE THE RATES FOR UNITECH PROJECTS
Read more
111 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wow - 6150 in sector 70 A

Good for Unitech Projects in 69,70 sectors
    CommentQuote
  • with unitech projects having a better location expect good appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • Also consider the benchmark as 6750, as also in their sector 67 project they took off the discount very soon, i guess?
    CommentQuote
  • lowsy location why sector 70a when you have sector 83/82. for delhiites it makes no sense
    CommentQuote
  • yes they did that with m3m merlin,so why would unitech not launch their cv at a higher price,may be due to lower specs
    CommentQuote
  • CV also has a descent specs, but Yes M3M target ultra ultra luxury
    CommentQuote
  • good to have m3m and tata primati ,will boost this area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    lowsy location why sector 70a when you have sector 83/82. for delhiites it makes no sense

I don't know how you got the idea that sector 70 is a lousy location. Being closer to inhabited areas of Sohna road, it is a much much better location than 82 and 83. All SPR and nearby locations would command a much higher premium in short to mid-term than what you will get in 8x-9x sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • WILL IT BE BETTER THAN PROJECTS WHICH ARE BANG ON NH8
    CommentQuote
  • this seems so far from SPR and GCX..dunno how they are charging so much!! maybe because of the 5 star spa ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Bang on ggnkaaadmi...how can anything on NH8 beat SPR is beyond me. This is a premium address even today, imagine the location after 2-3 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonbon
    this seems so far from SPR and GCX..dunno how they are charging so much!! maybe because of the 5 star spa ;-)

Yes you may have reservation on price, location wise this is far far superior to NH8 or any other new areas coming up.
    I am sure this is going to be a luxury project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bang on ggnkaaadmi...how can anything on NH8 beat SPR is beyond me. This is a premium address even today, imagine the location after 2-3 years

After going through other threads, it seems the guy had a personal bias for NH8 since he is invested in one of the NH8 projects. I agree that forum serves as a medium to share everyone's perceptions but at the same time people should refrain from giving wrong advice to so many others who do not know ground realities and other details.
    CommentQuote
  • For the People Living in Central gurgaon Yes this is better. A selbige will alwys prefer nh8. For ihm its easier to reach haldiram than SPS through Sohns Road.

Everyone has their own Perspektive. gurgaon Brokers are Active in spr Region so the Hype. Once npr ,nh8 and spr are developer...better Access will Win...
    CommentQuote
  • I also believe Nh8 is much better location and that is the reason I invested there. There are different set of people in this forum with their location choices. We had a thread sometime back to discuss location advantages of NH8 vs. SPR .

Chk out..

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16551-spr-vs-nh-8-gurgaon?t=18780

Interesting views from fellow forum members..
    CommentQuote