I am torn between where to put my next set of investment.

I like Unitech Anthea floors, since they are low rise, not too big in investment.

However, i have this underlying belief that land appreciates much faster than flat. I am getting 265 sq yard plot in bestech dharuhera for about 19000 per yard.

The total investment in floor or plot would be in the range of 50-60 lakhs.

What i dont understand is on how much floors and plot would increase in 3 years time?

I am keen to hear views from all members who understand my dilemma
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I am torn between where to put my next set of investment.

I like Unitech Anthea floors, since they are low rise, not too big in investment.

However, i have this underlying belief that land appreciates much faster than flat. I am getting 265 sq yard plot in bestech dharuhera for about 19000 per yard.

The total investment in floor or plot would be in the range of 50-60 lakhs.

What i dont understand is on how much floors and plot would increase in 3 years time?

I am keen to hear views from all members who understand my dilemma

Go for Unitech Floor that would give decent appreciation in short term and can sell it easily in market.
    Dharuhera would take time.......
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You

What i fail to understand, how expensive can 2 bedroom 1000 sq ft floor be?

I mean do you see that touch 80-90 lakhs in 3-4 years time?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Thank You

What i fail to understand, how expensive can 2 bedroom 1000 sq ft floor be?

I mean do you see that touch 80-90 lakhs in 3-4 years time?

I have seen great appreciation in properties of Uintech like fresco and others in nirvana.
    3 years back when i had simply inquired about the minimum size properties in these projects were available around 60 lac without bargaining. Now check the rates .....huge appreciation.
    Gurgaon seniors would give you better insight......
    CommentQuote
  • I have a plot in dharuhera sector 6 of around 650 sq yds.....can anybody tell me what is the price currently
    CommentQuote
  • Plots definitely provide better returns, no doubt about it but here we are not comparing to .
    If you had asked for Gurgaon plots vs gurgaon floor/flat, I would have opted for plot but in this case its dharuhera plots and gurgaon flat.
    Dharuhera will develop for sure and you can expect decent premium on plots but it can't beat main gurgaon anyday.

BTW, I am also looking to buy plot in Dharuhera (just diversification) but still the first choice is gurgaon (flat/floor)
    CommentQuote