3C Greenopolis, 3C Group & Orris, Sector 89, Gurgaon

Any idea of sector , launch date & price ??
Read more
4966 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sample flat ready?

Hi
    Has anybody visited to the Sample Flat recently? Is it ready?
    It would be great if someone can share the pictures.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat opening in NAVRATRAS as per 3C , but please keep in mind they have a habit of going on back foot at the last moment ...............So nothing sure but tentative dates are October .

Originally Posted by prashantsing
    Hi
    Has anybody visited to the Sample Flat recently? Is it ready?
    It would be great if someone can share the pictures.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by someday
    Thanks for sharing reflections. Any input on second question - is it a difference in buying a 3c sold option vs orris one?

No difference at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    No difference at all.

Thanks evasnis and krishna99.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone pls share the response from Orris on the concern raised by group...
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Status & Next Installment

I have learnt from the previous post by members that EC has been received however i am getting confused now because when i checked with 3c officials today about the construction status they said it will soon start once EC is received. I was also informed that EC is in its last leg of formalities and will be competed soon.

Assuming that construction starts early next month, when do you guys expect next Installment will be asked for by 3c....any guesses
    CommentQuote
  • Greenopolis start

Depends how many towers they start in one go Greenopolis is equivalent to three normal projects of 700 units each
    CommentQuote
  • It will take atleast 7 months from the start of construction for the installment to be raised.

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by luckyindian
    I have learnt from the previous post by members that EC has been received however i am getting confused now because when i checked with 3c officials today about the construction status they said it will soon start once EC is received. I was also informed that EC is in its last leg of formalities and will be competed soon.

Assuming that construction starts early next month, when do you guys expect next Installment will be asked for by 3c....any guesses
    CommentQuote
  • construction should start in next two months. before that it seems quite improbable.. 3C is a very fast builder.. but in any case, this is a huge township so on an average I dont think that next installment can come before May next year..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyone
    construction should start in next two months. before that it seems quite improbable.. 3C is a very fast builder.. but in any case, this is a huge township so on an average I dont think that next installment can come before May next year..

Hi
    Greetings

Any particular reasons why? EC is obtained unless they have huge unsold inventory.

My idea is they have no been able to sell even 500 units and still have about 1500 units yet to be sold. Now I may be wrong but there is no official way to verify or check this.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU : They Sold Phase-1 Inventory at @4250 and 4500... No Inventory in range of 1660,1297...I dont think they 1/3rd inventory in their stock...if they dont manage to sell their inventory how come they reach to 6500 bsp from 5250 (Launch price)... Yes they do have inventory in 4 BHK and 3 BHk+1 ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by epawdee
    BlessU : They Sold Phase-1 Inventory at @4250 and 4500... No Inventory in range of 1660,1297...I dont think they 1/3rd inventory in their stock...if they dont manage to sell their inventory how come they reach to 6500 bsp from 5250 (Launch price)... Yes they do have inventory in 4 BHK and 3 BHk+1 ....

Hi
    Greetings

Like I said, it is not a verifiable fact unless the company comes up with the figures through a corporate communication.. Even I am not claiming that the figure of 500 flats is perfect. But surely a lot of inventory is available with ORRIS and 3C.. BOTH of them.. therefore they do not want to start construction before they liquidate beyond their comfort level.

Else there is no other reason for them to delay the start of construction upto NEXT MAY 14!!!

NO APPROVAL IS NOW PENDING, EC NOC is obtained.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Bless U:
    Who and which post indicates that Construction will start in May, 2014 as per luckyone next-demand will come in May bcoz builder will need time for excavation and Construction upto Ground floor Slab ...

They made user friendly payment plan , generally builder charges 4th demand on start of construction but they are demanding on Ground floor slab ...

Logic behind 7 Months is 3 months for excavation and two month each of basement (b1&b2) , so in total 7 month after start of construction ... They will start in Oct on NAVARATRAS , so 7 months from Oct will May,2014 ...

You all are very senior member have more clarity , correct me if i m wrong here..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Bless U:
    Who and which post indicates that Construction will start in May, 2014 as per luckyone next-demand will come in May bcoz builder will need time for excavation and Construction upto Ground floor Slab ...

They made user friendly payment plan , generally builder charges 4th demand on start of construction but they are demanding on Ground floor slab ...

Logic behind 7 Months is 3 months for excavation and two month each of basement (b1&b2) , so in total 7 month after start of construction ... They will start in Oct on NAVARATRAS , so 7 months from Oct will May,2014 ...

You all are very senior member have more clarity , correct me if i m wrong here..

Absolutely..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Bless U:

Hi
    Greetings

Yes that does explain a bit of how 7 months can take from excavation to ground floor slab.

It however does not explain what was stopping excavation and basement pilling till now.. Certainly, my assumptions (or for that even yours) cannot make the construction start before/after EC till the time efforts of builder make it obvious.

Navratras, Holi, Diwali, Rainfall, and a list of more than 2 dozen reasons for delay can be shared on request.

PG in vicinity having received EC almost at the same time, is on 10 floor roof slab for a few towers. Not that it is good or bad, but a case in point. Surely, PG is SOLD OUT, is something I am sure. For Greenopolis, because of reasons like the size of license, number of units, marketability etc., the sold out is probably not true IS ALL I WISH TO STATE, as the reason for delay in construction.

Cheers
    CommentQuote