Sort by :
Filter by :
- DOnt know , but certainly a good news for Dwarka Expressway Investors around New palam Vihar
Sector 109, 110, 110A, 111 and perhaps 112
- Prashant have u bought something on the D way?CommentQuote0Flag
- Can you explain how is it a good news for D way ???
Whats the route of this metro?CommentQuote0Flag
- With a Metro in Sector 18 i.e. Palam Vihar which will be around 2- 3 kms from Sector 109.
Moreover once the dwarka expressway is constructed Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station and Palam Vihar metro station , both will be within 5 - 10 minutes driving range
SO one will have benefits of boarding both yellow line and blue line of Metro at arm's distance .
A very big plus point indeed
Being near to two lines will help connect to two different parts of Delhi simultaneouslyCommentQuote0Flag
- which project you have bought?CommentQuote0Flag
- this line is also known as gurgaon airport express . It would be expensive like delhi airport express , so people who trave daily wont prefer to use this line !! It would have limited stops !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- yes it has two stops Setcor 18 ( Palam Vihar and Sector 23 , Old Maruti plant )
and being expensive , Today's TOI states that it has not been finalised yet as all depends on the amount of Money Haryana Government is willing to put in .
IF they put more money , it will be express line else normalCommentQuote0Flag
- yes sec 109 is jus 2 km from Palam Vihar............xceleent news for Palam Vihar hope for some revision in prices there..CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont think metro will reach sec 83 atleast 5-7 yrs from now because our Govt normally tends to setup the required infrastructure only once people tend to pass through the pain process.
So let sec 8x get fully developed and occupied only then you probably start hearing about metro connectivity.CommentQuote0Flag
- What happens to the NPR bound Metro?
Well, Well, Well....
This is how the fortune plays foil!! All the brokers were exaggerating the DWay...and the metro links all the way to sector 8X..(Across Emmar PG on DEway) .....
Now the new proposed route is good for all 10X investors but it has pushed back the very idea of opening up a line , all the way parallel to DEWay till 8X!!
It WILL, for sure, have a negative impact on whole proposition of RE around DEWay (especially for RP + Emmar Launches), after 10X sectors!
For Metro: Next level -> 2017
For DEWay Completion -> ~2013-15
For RP City Completion -> Bhagwaan Jaane, kitne aur Launch Baaki Hain??? Samajh main nahi aay, kitni zameen khareed ke rakhi hai!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit001which project you have bought?
Prasantnitrk saab ne bataya nahi ki kaun sa project main invest kiya hai...:P :bab (24):CommentQuote0Flag
- Could well be a broker/builder inspired "paid news"CommentQuote0Flag
- I had a talk with a person working with RITES which conducted the alignment and feasibility study for this. It is not a paid news and the alignment has been accepted by DMRC. The only issue is the funding, and the Japanese line of credit used to develop the Delhi lines has been used up and although, DMRC has proved to be financially beneficial to the investors, additional funding is not available at the moment due to global crisis and Japanese earthquake. The ball really lies with the Haryana Government, which is expected to grant the approval before the next elections.
However, he also categorically mentioned that there is no plan for any extension to sectors 83. With so many already developed areas not covered under Metro, he was sure that there would not even be a pre-feasibility study for extension of Metro to Sec 83 or on Dwarka Expressway at least for the next 15 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- And because of liquidity crunch i do not foresee a premium express line like Reliance
or may be it becomes more likely as cash crunch government may enter into PPP with RIL / DLF Rapid RailCommentQuote0Flag
- This is not at all paid news. Haryana's CM is very much interested in this project.
This can have healthy effect on DE Sector like 109, 111 which are near to palam vijhar. And very good news for palam vihar ........CommentQuote0Flag