Ireo would be soon launching Super Luxury Apartments like Aralias in Gwal Pahari ( 0 Kms from Delhi ) ...Raw Units ..

4800 sq ft and 6300 sq ft 8000..

Booking Amount..35 Lacs and 45 Lacs..
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is 8000 the psqft price for the raw units ??
    CommentQuote
  • 8000/sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • At 8000/sqft, the price is 4+ cr upwards for 4800 sqft apartments for the raw units (by raw it means just brick walls, another min 50-75 Lakhs will go in doing it up). At such price, M3M Golf estate is giving nicely done-up apartments at a better location so Im wondering how IREO is doing such pricing...
    CommentQuote
  • there is lot of lal dora jameen available around this region. I think if there is risk appetite , it could provide huge gains
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    there is lot of lal dora jameen available around this region. I think if there is risk appetite , it could provide huge gains

I absolutely agree to the above statement , in 1 yrs time GC ex prices will be more than GC road itself and in the next 3 yrs prices on Gc Ex and SPR would cross delhi prices also...I feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji 1 question

Delhi prices range from 10-20 K in places like Dwarka and Rohini...

why do you thing GCX/SPR prices will move towards this range ..that too in 3 years I doubt...

I would say Delhi will always have a premium over any other place in NCR be it GCX/SPR/Dway....what ever happens...

Delhi is Delhi and Delhi Address will carry a premium in the years to come, as the supply is almost finished....

This is the lesson what I have learnt from my RE experince that end of the day its a game of Demand and Supply....If supply is limted with increasing demand, prices will keep on rising....

See example of Noida Expressway and Greater noida, it has the best infrastuucture in whole NCR, still prices are even less than even Gurgaon...

THis is the main reason I have been bullish on GCX/SPR over D way.... D way and NH8 has so much supply that it can feed investors and end users for the next 15 years without getting exhausted..where as supply is main gurgaon is reducing slowly..as it us getting developed...

My take

Delhi>>Main Gurgaon >>D way>>NH8
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji 1 question

Delhi prices range from 10-20 K in places like Dwarka and Rohini...

why do you thing GCX/SPR prices will move towards this range ..that too in 3 years I doubt...

I would say Delhi will always have a premium over any other place in NCR be it GCX/SPR/Dway....what ever happens...

Delhi is Delhi and Delhi Address will carry a premium in the years to come, as the supply is almost finished....

This is the lesson what I have learnt from my RE experince that end of the day its a game of Demand and Supply....If supply is limted with increasing demand, prices will keep on rising....

See example of Noida Expressway and Greater noida, it has the best infrastuucture in whole NCR, still prices are even less than even Gurgaon...

THis is the main reason I have been bullish on GCX/SPR over D way.... D way and NH8 has so much supply that it can feed investors and end users for the next 15 years without getting exhausted..where as supply is main gurgaon is reducing slowly..as it us getting developed...

My take

Delhi>>Main Gurgaon >>D way>>NH8

Dwarka and Rohini....THese 2 areas of DELHI were abandoned by ppl of delhi when they were developed......Noone wanted to go and live in those ghost towns and ppl used to think ki us jungle mein kaun jaayega , look where they are today.....

And if you think that DElhi supply has exhausted or is nearing exhaustion , then u dun have any idea of the NEW delhi master plan where in they have plans to execute projects in 60000 hectares ...........yes this is the correct figure.....

we are only talking about places which u have mentioned....

Dwarka phase 2 will have 15k hectares , PLaces near mehrauli , they have humongous amount of land over there........

But still you are right GC Ex and SPR will be most posh and Dway will be shambles in the next 3-4 yrs...Absolutely agree to this
    CommentQuote
  • I never said the words marked in Red :bab (45):.....my dear friend bhalla ji :D

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Dwarka and Rohini....THese 2 areas of DELHI were abandoned by ppl of delhi when they were developed......Noone wanted to go and live in those ghost towns and ppl used to think ki us jungle mein kaun jaayega , look where they are today.....

And if you think that DElhi supply has exhausted or is nearing exhaustion , then u dun have any idea of the NEW delhi master plan where in they have plans to execute projects in 60000 hectares ...........yes this is the correct figure.....

we are only talking about places which u have mentioned....

Dwarka phase 2 will have 15k hectares , PLaces near mehrauli , they have humongous amount of land over there........

But still you are right GC Ex and SPR will be most posh and Dway will be shambles in the next 3-4 yrs...Absolutely agree to this
    CommentQuote
  • Also if so much supply is coming in Delhi - wont it impact the future of D way....

Kindly advice... I am looking to buy on D way
    CommentQuote
    I never said the words marked in Red :bab (45):.....my dear friend bhalla ji :D

But everyone else seems to think this way only.....so let it be...

I dun doubt anyones intention in the forum....

I like the good projects and hate the bad ones .....whether they r on dway sohna rd or NH8
    CommentQuote
  • I am with you bhalla and even ur investment in Chintels was perfectly times... I regret missing that....

That was the time and that was the price (3000-3200) to enter D way.....

I think I have missed the D way opportunity for some years now
    CommentQuote
    I am with you bhalla and even ur investment in Chintels was perfectly times... I regret missing that....

That was the time and that was the price (3000-3200) to enter D way.....

I think I have missed the D way opportunity for some years now

Boss when it was launched , at that time also it was not blow market prices.....

at that time ppl felt that 2500 was the apt price and now they think 4k is the apt price........

It is never an apt price unless a recession is there....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji no body questioned Pricing at that time.. It was priced very decently...No body expected Chintels to perform like they are doing ....Chintels at that time was a no name and its moving towards a decent name (Still very early days)

Baki agar 16 K main sen main nahi laga ke galti kari to iska yeh matlab nahi ki 20 K pain laga do...
    CommentQuote
    Bhalla ji no body questioned Pricing at that time.. It was priced very decently...No body expected Chintels to perform like they are doing ....Chintels at that time was a no name and its moving towards a decent name (Still very early days)

Baki agar 16 K main sen main nahi laga ke galti kari to iska yeh matlab nahi ki 20 K pain laga do...

even I dun expect prices to move further than 4k aat max 4100 atleast for nexxt one year....

I still feel that GC ex and SPR would be the future of GGN with all the posh launches by top notch developers at still very reasonable prices......
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting conversation going on here... Couldn't resist to butt in....

In my honest opinion RE price of any location is always a function of how strong commercial activities are around that area. Delhi will always be mother of all cities in terms of spending and commerce. However there comes a time when the commerce shifts from one location to another... Money, investment,commerce always flows to areas with bigger growth stories ahead...
    This is the reason why Old Delhi which a century ago was the most expensive residential and commercial areas of Delhi is a non descript area as far as future growth is concerned. Its growth has plateaued now and will either remain like this or will go down....
    Next 50-80 years belonged to New Delhi, Next 10 growth took place in west, south and east Delhi and next 10 years or so the growth shifted to new township of growth called gurgaon.....

Now coming back to DE Vs SPR debate I think next 10-15 years maximum growth should come in GCx,SPR as this is where the future of gurgaon is shifting to. Well planned sectors and proximity to already developed sectors and easy entry from Delhi and exit to NH8 makes this an interesting area to develop.

DE will give good returns not until the supply in SPR gets exhausted....
    10-15 years back most of the Indian/MNC co's were based out of Delhi...Now almost 70% of them have shifted to Gurgaon... Now Gurgaon is a preferred destination for most of the MNC's due to the right eco system being developed in these areas....
    With more such movement happening, demand for quality residential and commercial space is only going to go up and some one has rightly pointed out that its the demand and supply gap that will decide the final price....

I don't see any company planning to shift their office,or another commercial area of interest shifting to DE in near future.....

DE price movement will replicate the movement of RE prices of Greater Noida.. With one of the best infrastructure and quality of life, even today the GN RE hasn't given as good a return as area closer to Noida has given....

Last but not the least, GCx and SPR will continue to move up in short to medium term... In the long run capital would keep flowing from high price areas (where the RE price would have peaked) to the future growth areas till the time a fine equilibrium is reached.... Today the future of any location is our best prediction but tomorrow it would be a lesson/case study for future investors to take cues from what happened in the past....

Hope all of you make right decision and pick up the right project that suits your mindset/paying capacity and doesn't steal away your sound sleep from you.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    even I dun expect prices to move further than 4k aat max 4100 atleast for nexxt one year....

I still feel that GC ex and SPR would be the future of GGN with all the posh launches by top notch developers at still very reasonable prices......
    CommentQuote