Ireo Gurgaon Hills Ireo Developers Gwal Pahari Gurgaon

Last updated: April 28 2014
39 | Posts
12179 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireo Gurgaon Hills Ireo Developers Gwal Pahari Gurgaon

Ireo would be soon launching Super Luxury Apartments like Aralias in Gwal Pahari ( 0 Kms from Delhi ) ...Raw Units ..

4800 sq ft and 6300 sq ft 8000..

Booking Amount..35 Lacs and 45 Lacs..

Re : Ireo Gurgaon Hills Ireo Developers Gwal Pahari Gurgaon

Is 8000 the psqft price for the raw units ??

Comment

8000/sq ft

Comment

At 8000/sqft, the price is 4+ cr upwards for 4800 sqft apartments for the raw units (by raw it means just brick walls, another min 50-75 Lakhs will go in doing it up). At such price, M3M Golf estate is giving nicely done-up apartments at a better location so Im wondering how IREO is doing such pricing...

Comment

there is lot of lal dora jameen available around this region. I think if there is risk appetite , it could provide huge gains

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
            there is lot of lal dora jameen available around this region. I think if there is risk appetite , it could provide huge gains
            I absolutely agree to the above statement , in 1 yrs time GC ex prices will be more than GC road itself and in the next 3 yrs prices on Gc Ex and SPR would cross delhi prices also...I feel.

Comment

Bhalla ji 1 question

Delhi prices range from 10-20 K in places like Dwarka and Rohini...

why do you thing GCX/SPR prices will move towards this range ..that too in 3 years I doubt...

I would say Delhi will always have a premium over any other place in NCR be it GCX/SPR/Dway....what ever happens...

Delhi is Delhi and Delhi Address will carry a premium in the years to come, as the supply is almost finished....

This is the lesson what I have learnt from my RE experince that end of the day its a game of Demand and Supply....If supply is limted with increasing demand, prices will keep on rising....

See example of Noida Expressway and Greater noida, it has the best infrastuucture in whole NCR, still prices are even less than even Gurgaon...

THis is the main reason I have been bullish on GCX/SPR over D way.... D way and NH8 has so much supply that it can feed investors and end users for the next 15 years without getting exhausted..where as supply is main gurgaon is reducing slowly..as it us getting developed...

My take

Delhi>>Main Gurgaon >>D way>>NH8

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Bhalla ji 1 question

Delhi prices range from 10-20 K in places like Dwarka and Rohini...

why do you thing GCX/SPR prices will move towards this range ..that too in 3 years I doubt...

I would say Delhi will always have a premium over any other place in NCR be it GCX/SPR/Dway....what ever happens...

Delhi is Delhi and Delhi Address will carry a premium in the years to come, as the supply is almost finished....

This is the lesson what I have learnt from my RE experince that end of the day its a game of Demand and Supply....If supply is limted with increasing demand, prices will keep on rising....

See example of Noida Expressway and Greater noida, it has the best infrastuucture in whole NCR, still prices are even less than even Gurgaon...

THis is the main reason I have been bullish on GCX/SPR over D way.... D way and NH8 has so much supply that it can feed investors and end users for the next 15 years without getting exhausted..where as supply is main gurgaon is reducing slowly..as it us getting developed...

My take

Delhi>>Main Gurgaon >>D way>>NH8

Dwarka and Rohini....THese 2 areas of DELHI were abandoned by ppl of delhi when they were developed......Noone wanted to go and live in those ghost towns and ppl used to think ki us jungle mein kaun jaayega , look where they are today.....

And if you think that DElhi supply has exhausted or is nearing exhaustion , then u dun have any idea of the NEW delhi master plan where in they have plans to execute projects in 60000 hectares ...........yes this is the correct figure.....

we are only talking about places which u have mentioned....

Dwarka phase 2 will have 15k hectares , PLaces near mehrauli , they have humongous amount of land over there........

But still you are right GC Ex and SPR will be most posh and Dway will be shambles in the next 3-4 yrs...Absolutely agree to this

Comment

I never said the words marked in Red .....my dear friend bhalla ji

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                  Dwarka and Rohini....THese 2 areas of DELHI were abandoned by ppl of delhi when they were developed......Noone wanted to go and live in those ghost towns and ppl used to think ki us jungle mein kaun jaayega , look where they are today.....

And if you think that DElhi supply has exhausted or is nearing exhaustion , then u dun have any idea of the NEW delhi master plan where in they have plans to execute projects in 60000 hectares ...........yes this is the correct figure.....

we are only talking about places which u have mentioned....

Dwarka phase 2 will have 15k hectares , PLaces near mehrauli , they have humongous amount of land over there........

But still you are right GC Ex and SPR will be most posh and Dway will be shambles in the next 3-4 yrs...Absolutely agree to this

Comment

Also if so much supply is coming in Delhi - wont it impact the future of D way....

Kindly advice... I am looking to buy on D way

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X