Last updated: September 5 2012
34 | Posts
24167 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansal HeightsII Sector 86

Dear All,

i am getting 3BHK(1675) 2971 in ansal Heights -II, sector 86 . Is it good investment.

Location wise good ..

Arvind
    Last edited August 21 2012, 07:51 PM.

Re : Ansal HeightsII Sector 86

do you know the launch date for this project? launch has been postponed twice. Initially it was 25th sep , then 15 oct and now there is no definite date. Could be due to slow response or may be it doesnt have all the clearances. Even i was interested but something isnt right

Comment

Till 12 Nov2011 this project ansal sec 86 ggn has not been launched .. anu info when it is being launched

Comment

Lack of clarity

Hi,
        I visited the place sometime back, costing about the project is fine but for the following things:

1. The sample flat is not ready even after 1 year of launch.

2. Some lack of marketing effort.

3. There appears to be another party Samalka or something like it which is mentioned on the brochures (seems to be the original land owner) - this could be a land tussle issue but again i am plain guessing

4. Ansal housing still has to be deliver something concrete.

Can somone shed any more light on this - especially on point 3?

Comment

Do they have any brochure for sector-86 project? My broker did not give me any. They did not even have application forms printed until Oct,11.

Originally posted by treo55 View Post
          Hi,
          I visited the place sometime back, costing about the project is fine but for the following things:

1. The sample flat is not ready even after 1 year of launch.

2. Some lack of marketing effort.

3. There appears to be another party Samalka or something like it which is mentioned on the brochures (seems to be the original land owner) - this could be a land tussle issue but again i am plain guessing

4. Ansal housing still has to be deliver something concrete.

Can somone shed any more light on this - especially on point 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat16 View Post
            Do they have any brochure for sector-86 project? My broker did not give me any. They did not even have application forms printed until Oct,11.
            Sorry, I was referring to the ansal heights - sec 92 project.

Comment

I have also booked a flat in Ansal Heights 86. No clue when the project would be launched but I have already paid 25% of the total amount (BSP). Ansal is doing it in collaboration with Samyak, a new property developer. I think Ansal is only going to promote it. Let's keep in touch and update each other on the developments.

Comment

Originally posted by raje0701
                Ansal Heights II,Ansal Heights 2 Sec 86,Ansal Heights II Gurgaon,Ansal Heights 2 sector 86 Gurgoan

Follow my webportal link.. for any query please call: 9650840230 / 971178624

MODERATOR please ban this guy

Comment

Is the Ansal Heights Sector 86 project launched finally ?

Brokers are just NOT giving any clear reply. Is there any LAND DISPUTE? Is this NEW DEVELOPER collaboration news confirmed?

If anyone (Agent, Broker, Interested Buyer, Visitor) is having clear picture on this, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH ALL THE INFORMATION.

I was eagerly waiting for this project, and now I am really confused.

Any information/help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Anybody aware of current status of bookings in this project? Has it been launched now? What is the current rate for the same?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X