I suppose the SKM Cambrian forest, Sec 95 proejct is in soft launch. But it seems SKM builder is not have anything to show past project. Website is just having funky pics taken from five start resort.

Anyone has interest in this project? 2600 is bsp for all size. Anyone have more detail on the project?
Read more
270 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, I will be in India around 22 Sep. for 2-3 weeks. Let me also know the plan. Giriwar, I will mail my details to you..
    CommentQuote
  • I got the reply for earlier refund -

Sorry Mr. Verma it is a process of 45 days, you need to return the receiving of the documents given to you by company as a acknowledgement .Rest I will try my best to do it at the earliest.

I am also planning for office visit this weekend. Will let you know my talkings with them. Do anyone know the correct office address. Please share here.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr. Ajit Verma,

I have added u in gtalk and also like to get more and more people coming together to get clarity about SKM. I have got two more requests on Facebook about SKM. Would be good if we have good group to pressurize SKM.

Appreciate if more people share the details and we can ask for a common queries and response.

It is not a joke that they can just laugh and forget.

Regards,
    Girwar
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. KJindal,

I have booked thru Unicon only and SKM accepted my booking, how they can say to refund or change from 2bhk to 3bhk...This is too much...Without proper approvals they are saying all this...Even I got some emails, where they are threatning to pay the 2nd installment of cancel the booking...Unfortunately out of India or else to have legal action against SKM...

Regards,
    Girwar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi pdhyani, idn66085, great4ever, Kjindal, rmmittal, I would like to get you involved in discussion on email. Appreciate if you drop your email ids. It will help if a communication goes to SKM with good number of customers. If no positive response, we can contact DTP(E) Gurgaon, already a FIR was launched by DTP(E) for SKM plots pre-launch. As per DTP(E) Prelaunch without proper license is illegal and already banned in Gurgaon.

Regards,
    Girwar
    CommentQuote
  • investors are in deep trouble now

Public Notice

General Public is hereby informed that our Clients M/S Pal Infrastructure & Developer Pvt. Ltd is lawful owner in possession of site bearing License Number 42 of 2008 situated in Sec-95, Gurgaon.

The agreement dt. 09/04/2012 between our client and SKM Refcon Pvt Ltd. has been terminated. The above mentioned company has no rights in the project, and sale rights of the same were never released.

Thus, any sale by the above mentioned company on the above mentioned project site is illegal & person dealing with the above company shall do so at his own risk & cost.

Rathee Bhatli & Associated
    H.No 229, Sec 15, Part 1, Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Public Notice

General Public is hereby informed that our Clients M/S Pal Infrastructure & Developer Pvt. Ltd is lawful owner in possession of site bearing License Number 42 of 2008 situated in Sec-95, Gurgaon.

The agreement dt. 09/04/2012 between our client and SKM Refcon Pvt Ltd. has been terminated. The above mentioned company has no rights in the project, and sale rights of the same were never released.

Thus, any sale by the above mentioned company on the above mentioned project site is illegal & person dealing with the above company shall do so at his own risk & cost.

Rathee Bhatli & Associated
    H.No 229, Sec 15, Part 1, Gurgaon

Certainly a bad news for the investors..would suggest the existing investor to increase the strength of the group....bribe the SKM officials to get the contact details of current owners...or go to the broker channel...

the more number of people speak abt the issue...much better it would be for everyone.

to me...its a clear cheating case!!
    CommentQuote
  • This is going to be another M tech int he making......

Sad for investors who invested with this builder
    CommentQuote
  • Another case of hit & run... Feeling sad for people who invested here. Have to run after pillar to post now and file court cases etc... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Sad..But UNICON is still promoting this. Got a call from them couple of days back.
    CommentQuote
  • These SKM giuys also picked 35lacks cheque for plots in 79 sector ! So that investments also went for the toss :-(

Serious need of Real Estate regulations !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Genuinely feel empathy for all investors, for their hard earned money in doldrums.. At the end of day builders, authorities, courts hardly care as all allottees are just UNSECURED CREDITORS.

High time we have a regulator in place.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pARAMOUNT
    Sad..But UNICON is still promoting this. Got a call from them couple of days back.

Hi
    Greetings

Who knows that the directors have cross interests in both the companies!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Had some discussion and SKM ensuring return of money soon.

Appreciate if I can get further update from people booked flat with SKM. What action they are planning.....

Regards,
    Girwar
    CommentQuote
  • Public Notice By Pal Infra That SKM Refcon Has No Ownership & Is Illegally Selling Cambrian Forest, Sec 95, Gurgaon

CommentQuote