Cambrian Forest, SKM Group, Sector 95, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
308 | Posts
52526 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambrian Forest, SKM Group, Sector 95, Gurgaon

I suppose the SKM Cambrian forest, Sec 95 proejct is in soft launch. But it seems SKM builder is not have anything to show past project. Website is just having funky pics taken from five start resort.

Anyone has interest in this project? 2600 is bsp for all size. Anyone have more detail on the project?

Re : Cambrian Forest, SKM Group, Sector 95, Gurgaon

Please update

Hi,

Please update me for this project.

Comment

I too got a call from a broker. As per him this is UK based company and had done one residential in Jaipur. Below is the infromation available in net

Project Snapshot: SKM Cambrian Forest is a new residential property in Gurgaon which has been launched by SKM Developers at Sector 95. SKM Cambrian Forest offers plush residences which comprise of 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments for sale. A project approved by DTCP Haryana, Cambrian Forest Gurgaon enjoys 2-way connectivity from both Dwarka Expressway as well as NH-8. Located adjacent to IMT Manesar and in close vicinity to KMP Expressway, SKM Cambrian Forest enjoys the advantages of being located on an extremely desirable location. Cambrian Forest Sector 95 Gurgaon also offers a wide range of luxurious amenities which include Club, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Shops, Departmental Stores and Play School within the complex.
      Completion Date:

Located at Sector 95, Gurgaon, and (State Highway 26).It is 5 km away from NH-8.Price and Floor PlansTypeSizeRs.2BR+2T1125 Sq. ft.29,25,0002BR+2T+Study1375 Sq. ft.35,75,0003BR+2T1688 Sq. ft.43,88,8003BR+3T+SR2000 Sq. ft.52,00,0004BR+3T+SR2875 Sq. ft.74,75,000
      Last edited June 6 2012, 02:23 PM. Reason: Edited the Broker details

Comment

Hi i want to know if this is worth investing,but could not get any information about the builder.

Comment

Hi jmd

Cambrian Forest is looking nice project...
          Can you give me more updation & details....?????
          and also campare it with any other project on that location..
          reply asap...

Comment

Its a new builder and no past history in India. Also this project has been around for quite a while but no takers. Siddhartha too launched at same time but it is sold quite a bit.

I would recommend to stay away until and unless you are ready to take the risk.

Comment

I stayed away from the project because of the same reasons. But Last saturday I have seen an ad of SKM in which they are quoting receipient of "Emerging Builder" Better to cross-check the factor. keep in mind that they are providing Spanish Modular Kitchens too...
              Originally posted by abhatia View Post
              Its a new builder and no past history in India. Also this project has been around for quite a while but no takers. Siddhartha too launched at same time but it is sold quite a bit.

I would recommend to stay away until and unless you are ready to take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by MNairK View Post
                I stayed away from the project because of the same reasons. But Last saturday I have seen an ad of SKM in which they are quoting receipient of "Emerging Builder" Better to cross-check the factor. keep in mind that they are providing Spanish Modular Kitchens too...
                There is not much data you can find about them over internet. Because it is a new builder I don't care if they quote themselves "Emerging Builder" or "Reputed Builder". Its their own ad so they can put anything

Regarding Kitchen details, I would prefer to first get satisfied with the location and project, builder details Like I said a new builder is always a risk, if you have the appetite you can go for it.

Comment

Any idea on ongoing prices for a 2BHK?

Comment

Originally posted by ggnguy View Post
                    Any idea on ongoing prices for a 2BHK?
                    2800psf

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X