Has anyone booked in BPTP Park Generation in Sec 37D? Any idea for allotment of unit?
Read more
61 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Has anyone booked in BPTP Park Generation in Sec 37D? Any idea for allotment of unit?

A friend booked and cancelled in a space of 15 days. This was in September (I think). BPTP was then playing games regarding date of official launch of project and allotment of units. Im not aware of the situation now.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one aware of the current status of BPTP Park Generations???
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked flat in BPTP and talked to Customer care for allotment and they mentioned it will be sometime at end of November.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Is there any google/yahoo group for future residents or who booked the flats in BPTP Park Generations ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manik007
    I have booked flat in BPTP and talked to Customer care for allotment and they mentioned it will be sometime at end of November.

Im amazed that the project hasn't been launched yet. While making the booking in September, we were assured that the project would be launched in two days time. Gosh!!!

Is this usual with BPTP??
    CommentQuote
  • Dnot know if u all have the knoweledge or not these BPTP, TDI and puri constructions are all in relatoins i.e real blood relations chacha, mama etc so habbits are the same any how
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any update on BPTP Park generations? Any news about the Official Launch or Unit Allotment??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manik007
    Anybody has any update on BPTP Park generations? Any news about the Official Launch or Unit Allotment??

Hi
    Greetings

i appreciate and empathise with your concerns.. please look into certain threads in neharpar, faridabad to understand more about the unethical practices of this company..

Most customers, brokers and even employees suggest BPTP as Blood Pressure Through Property

Cheers

PS please check Homes from Hell sheet on link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB#gid=3
    CommentQuote
  • any concrete updates for allotment

Hi...if any1 has any concrete updates for allotment on Park Generations?? I try to check to those folks for allotments but usually get a reply few more days/ 2-3 more weeks it will take for allotment :(:( ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitarora
    Hi...if any1 has any concrete updates for allotment on Park Generations?? I try to check to those folks for allotments but usually get a reply few more days/ 2-3 more weeks it will take for allotment :(:( ....

Hi
    Greetings

Are bhai thoda sabar karo.. pata hai kitne bade group se deal kar rahe ho??

Check companies owned by BPTP
    The entities that form part of our Promoter Group are as follows:
    S. No. Name of Promoter Group companies/ entities
    1. Aarogyadham Buildcon Private Limited
    2. Anjali Promoters & Developers Private Limited
    3. Ashirbad Buildwell Private Limited
    4. BPTP Special Economic Zone Private Limited
    5. Business Park Builders Private Limited
    6. Business Park Developers Private Limited
    7. Business Park Overseas Private Limited
    8. Delhi Buildwell Private Limited
    9. Design Infracon Private Limited
    10. Digital SEZ Developers Private Limited
    11. Eventual Builders Private Limited
    12. Fast Track Infracon Private Limited
    13. Fortune Infracon Private Limited
    14. Futuristic Buildtech Private Limited
    15. GAG Constructions Private Limited
    16. Gitanjali Promoters Private Limited
    17. Glitz Builders & Promoters Private Limited
    18. Golf Infracon Private Limited
    19. Green Park Estates Private Limited
    20. Green Star Infratech Private Limited
    21. Green Valley Housing & Land Development Private Limited
    22. Green Valley Towers Private Limited
    23. IAG Promoters & Developers Private Limited
    24. ISG Estates Private Limited
    25. ISG Overseas Private Limited
    26. Jasmine Buildtech Private Limited
    27. Legacy Buildcon Private Limited
    28. Matrix Infracon Private Limited
    29. Merit Marketing Private Limited
    30. Milestone SEZ Private Limited
    31. Ocean Buildmart Private Limited
    32. Precision Infrastructure Private Limited
    33. Rainbow Promoters Private Limited
    34. Saiexpo Overseas Private Limited
    35. Saraswati Kunj Infrastructure Private Limited
    36. Shalimar Town Planners Private Limited
    37. Shrinkhla Infrastructure Private Limited
    38. Sunaina Towers Private Limited
    39. Super Growth Constructions Private Limited
    40. USG Buildwell Private Limited
    41. Virtual Builders Private limited
    42. Westland Developers Private Limited
    43. Antariksh Construction Company Private Limited
    44. Trendz Buildwell Private Limited
    45. India International Centre Limited
    46. Mortimer Infortech Private Limited
    47. KLJ Infotech Private Limited
    48. Pragya Products Private Limited
    49. Anupam Towers Private Limited
    50. Business Park Promoters Private Limited
    51. Druzba Overseas Private Limited
    52. Fragrance Construction Private Limited
    53. KA Promoters & Developers Private Limited
    54. Poonam Promoters & Developers Private Limited
    55. Sunglow Overseas Private Limited
    56. Vasundra Promoters Private Limited

aapka no bhi ayega dost.. :bab (35):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i also booked one in sept2011 but till date they hv not given any info on allotment........i thnk we all form one group and take legal action against them.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sehgalumesh
    i also booked one in sept2011 but till date they hv not given any info on allotment........i thnk we all form one group and take legal action against them.......

Hi
    Greetings

The builder has amassed such a huge land bank and even discounted rentals from its properties due to severe financial crunch.. I heard they have to pay back lots of loans and their application for screwing the capital markets got rejected by sebi for a Public issue.

More than 15 projects on their website are delayed beyond 5 years from launch and possession/completion is nowhere in sight..

More than 10 projects in Faridabad township (>1500acres directly and indirectly) launched for as long ago as 7 years and not a single project delivered completely till date..

Better act fast and ensure that you get proper advice before committing further funds. The company has very very poor standards of customer service which acts more or less like a post office without any solutions...

All the best

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA

i just been to bptp office and they unofficially told me the allotment will not happen for coming 3-4 months :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All members,

I have also booked the flat in Park generation. But look like they are not in mood of allotment, and also they are many negative comments about this builder. What's there plan now, are they going to improve the service.
    CommentQuote
  • I sent an email to BPTP last month and they said it will happen in next 3 months...(Not sure thats correct or not). Another thing is the project is not even mentioned on their website anymore...We will have to get together and talk to BPTP in this regard...

Is there any yahoo/google group for the Park generation?? If not lets form a group where all can share the opinions and get together to take appropriate action...
    CommentQuote