Has anyone booked in BPTP Park Generation in Sec 37D? Any idea for allotment of unit?
Read more
61 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When is the possession for these flats? What are the problems?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceashish
    When is the possession for these flats? What are the problems?

The possession is expected to be by end of 2014 ... There are no problems as such investors are currently sitting at the sideline as there has been a delay in the Builder buyer agreement post which re-sale / transfer is expected to start.

BPTP is delaying the BBA as it wants to selll its new project that it has launched in the area first. before allowing re-sale in Park Generations project...
    CommentQuote
  • When will construction commence

Any news about the project?
    CommentQuote
  • is this the project which was bptp's first in dwarka-gurgaon expressway which was pre-launched at abt 3000 rs per sq ft ?
    what is the present rate..

tks
    CommentQuote
  • No. This is the one launched just after. The first one was called Spacio. This one was sold at around 3600/ sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one know the current rate in resale? The company rate is now 6000/sqft. The project is now sold out. Third phase was just launched 5500/sqft under a new name.

I feel the resale rate should be around 4500/sqft.

Construction has not started. Expected construction status not known.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know when construction at location is likely to commence. The project construction schedule appears to be horribly behind schedule. The company has sold out the project and the company website now claims the rate to be Rs. 6000 / per sq. ft.

I feel till the BBA is not signed and the construction does not start the rates will be stagnant.

Any news on the progress of the Nothern Peripheral Road (NPR). It might be that the builder has stalled the project till the NPR is operational.

Request the people that have information about the project to keep posting.
    CommentQuote
  • First part of the project was called Park serene wich ccae at 2395 psf
    then came spacio with smaller sizes 2450 in pre launch
    then came Park generations 3660 psf the AC flats
    then came the latest Terra 5250 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

Based on your sound knowledage on D-eway, what price do you expect Park Generations would fetch after 1 year in resale market. As of now, resale is around 4100-4200/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • It is a value buy today
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP is the worst builder ..if u r investing in this project then forget when you will get possesion..Quality is bad ...

they are a spoiled one can say ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    BPTP is the worst builder ..if u r investing in this project then forget when you will get possesion..Quality is bad ...

they are a spoiled one can say ...

Well Said Gabbar Ji Infact i am struggeling since last 3 months to find a exit as i have two units.:(:(
    I dont kno how to go about it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a price of 4200/- should i sell?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta29
    I am getting a price of 4200/- should i sell?

Hi
    Greetings

What do you expect in 12 months time or 24 months??

How much more would be paying BPTP during this period??

Calculate the relevant ROI and decide/share.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta29
    I am getting a price of 4200/- should i sell?

sell and wash off your hands from BPTP
    CommentQuote