The Olive Spire, Sector-70A, Gurgaon, Haryana

Forte Point India(P) Ltd has launched Apartments in sec 70a Gurgaon. Bsp
4500/-psft .

COST SCHEDULE
Accommodation Area Rate (BSP) Amount (Rs.)
2 BR 1315 sft Rs. 4500/sft Rs 59,17,500/-
3BR 1694sft Rs. 4500/sft Rs 76,23,000/-
3 BR+ SQ 2216 sft Rs. 4500/sft Rs. 99,72,000/-
4 BR+ SQ 3077 sft Rs. 4500/sft Rs. 1,38,46,500/-
Pent House Tower B (Duplex) 5460 sft Rs. 4500/sft Rs. 2,45,70,000/-
Preferential Location Charges (PLC)
First Floor - Rs.100/sft
Second Floor - Rs.75/sft
Third floor - Rs.50/sft
Park Facing - Rs.150/sft
CAR PARKING
Covered Parking - Rs.2, 50,000/ bay
Notes
1. Car parking bays procurement is essential as per the following :-
2BR D.U - 1 Car Parking bay
3BR D.U & above - 2 Car Parking bays
2. The areas mentioned are tentative and are subject to change.
3. Prices and areas are subject to change at the sole discretion of the
company
4. EDC, IDC, IBMS, Club House charges, Govt. taxes/levies etc are payable extra.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Down Payment Plan
Down payment rebate : 12% (on basic Sales price only)
Booking Amount : Rs.7,50,000/-
Within 30 days of booking : 95% of sale price + EDC+PLC+IDC+Parking
On offer of possession : 05% of sale price + other charges +
Maintenance Security etc.
Construction Linked Payment Plan
On start of excavation : 30% of sale Price + 1Car Parking +
50% of EDC + IDC Charges
On casting of G.F. Slab : 10% of sale price +
50% PLC
On casting of Third floor Slab : 10% of sale price +
1Car Parking + 50% of EDC + IDC
On casting of Sixth Floor Slab : 7.5% of sale price +
50% of PLC +
On casting of 9th Floor Slab : 7.5% of sale price,
On casting of 12th Floor Slab : 7.5% of sale price + other charges
On completion of B/W : 7.5% of sale price
On completion of Internal Plaster : 7.5% of sale price
On completion of Flooring : 7.5% of sale price
On offer of Possession : 05% of sale price +Maintenance Security
etc.

Any idea about this builder & location ?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks to be some ordinary builder

Untitled Document

4500 for sec 70 A with this builder. is int steep?

Also - http://www.fortepoint.com/olivespire/downloads/Application_Form.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Dearly priced

Originally Posted by amit001
    Looks to be some ordinary builder

Untitled Document

4500 for sec 70 A with this builder. is int steep?

Also - http://www.fortepoint.com/olivespire/downloads/Application_Form.pdf

Hi
    Greetings

Checked specifications

nothing to hook a customer at the price being quoted while ready to move, closer to habitation are available at slightly higher prices

Could not verify antecedants of the builder.. NO online or offline presence

Cheers

PS found it worthwhile to attach copy of companies head office
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody found out, who is this Builder ? Looks to me, as an gang of Property Dealers turned Builders, though, i could be wrong here .
    CommentQuote
  • Some dealer has told me 'Olive Crescent' Sector 47, Gurgaon is build by this builder. But I am not sure, need to check.
    Booking is still available in this one..
    CommentQuote
  • Olive Spire Sec 70A

This project "Olive Spire" launched in sec 70A by the company "Forte point" has a better location than M3M / BPTP and Paras : Paras 2 BR now has a BSP of 6150/- sq ft. This project is next to the 60 meter road from Badshahpur and on the internal sector road 24 mtr wide. A little bit of research confirms that the company has delivered high quality construction delivered on time in their previous projects (namely Olive Crescent sec 47 and Olive hieghts sec 56 and many group housings in Dwarka). They are not much into advertising as their projects are small and clientele based on word of mouth of clients from their previous projects. They have already started excavation and seems they are nearing the basement slab. The resale of such projects is normally slow but for end use seems one can get quality delivered on time. I also enquired about their last project Olive Crescent which seems to have a price tag of 1.5 cr for a 3BHK without any availabilty for the last many months and it does enjoy an astonishingly good reputation. With thework of Golf course extension road starting again it seems this would be conciding with the completion of the the road resulting in high appreciation even for a mid term investor. I went into detail as I was looking to buy something in original sale as nearly all other projects in or around this price tag carry huge premiums ( sometimes 50% amd sometimes even the same amount as the total BSP of the unit). Lets see how it turns out to be.
    CommentQuote
  • This project "Olive Spire" launched in sec 70A by the company "Forte point" has a better location than M3M / BPTP and Paras : Paras 2 BR now has a BSP of 6150/- sq ft. This project is next to the 60 meter road from Badshahpur and on the internal sector road 24 mtr wide. A little bit of research confirms that the company has delivered high quality construction delivered on time in their previous projects (namely Olive Crescent sec 47 and Olive hieghts sec 56 and many group housings in Dwarka). They are not much into advertising as their projects are small and clientele based on word of mouth of clients from their previous projects. They have already started excavation and seems they are nearing the basement slab. The resale of such projects is normally slow but for end use seems one can get quality delivered on time. I also enquired about their last project Olive Crescent which seems to have a price tag of 1.5 cr for a 3BHK without any availabilty for the last many months and it does enjoy an astonishingly good reputation. With thework of Golf course extension road starting again it seems this would be conciding with the completion of the the road resulting in high appreciation even for a mid term investor. I went into detail as I was looking to buy something in original sale as nearly all other projects in or around this price tag carry huge premiums ( sometimes 50% amd sometimes even the same amount as the total BSP of the unit). Lets see how it turns out to be.
    CommentQuote
  • I forgot " It also will obtain a GREEN HOME silver certification....
    CommentQuote
  • Well, the builder is not bad at all. They have 2 projects in Gurgaon, one is in Sector 56 and other in Sector 47. The build quality is quite good but both these projects don't have any club. Olive Spire is the their first project which will have a club inside the project.

Their Sector 56 project is quite a hit with the end-users, and is being quoted quite high premium. This project is adjacent to Jalvayu towers Main entry gate.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard BAD about this builder.
    Builder has done excavation and started asking for EDC and 3 years after launch, only excavation has been done.
    This project is coming up on the land bought from PAL Group so there are some issues .

Heard this on NDTV Profit.
    CommentQuote