One of my friend is interested to buy plot in New Palam Vihar (phase -2). This block is not in way of Dwarka expressway so no fear of demolition but once Dwarka Exp is done… prices will shoot up…

Rates are too cheap… 15-18K/sq yards……….Any suggestion from members…
Read more
69 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been to this area few months earlier and area looks good but as an outsider, was not able to determine which is safe area and which not. Otherwise price and location is temptative.
    Double than this price, plots are availble in Sector 103 for ERA.Though, they have their own doubt regarding LOI.
    If someone can check from Municipal records that Palam Vihar plots are not coming in the way of either expressway or sector road, then they are the best at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know the location, but was told T and N blocks are "posh"

Whatever that may mean for an unauthorised colony :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Palam Vihar phase 2 is unauthorized. The price is ok but with the recent verdict of SC on sale with only the registery may impact these kind of areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Palam Vihar phase 2 & New Palam Vihar, the same ???

Originally Posted by smart111
    Palam Vihar phase 2 is unauthorized. The price is ok but with the recent verdict of SC on sale with only the registery may impact these kind of areas.
    CommentQuote
  • New Palam Vihar is just opposite side of Palam Vihar after crossing railway line from Palam Vihar…Sector 110/112 are New Palam Vihar..(Left side of expressway line)

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, looks like i had a mix up or something, so, tell me- i am aware that New Palam Vihar is illegal, but is Palam Vihar Phase 2 illegal too ????
    CommentQuote
  • Two different locations… One is Palam Vihar (behind railway line)… other area is New Palam vihar (after crossing railway line near Chiranjeevi Bharti) ..

New Palam Vihar has two phase… Phase 1 & Phase 2… E/F blocks are in Phase 2 New palam Vihar.. C,B,T,A blocks may be part of Phase 1.. But all are illegal property… Most of them were sold by famous Prem Property Dealar.

But all properties (indivisual house/plot) after crossing the railway line... are illegal.
    CommentQuote
  • So, what is Palam Vihar Phase 2 ??? or is it New Palm Vihar Phase 2 ??
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard only Palam Vihar and New Palam Vihar (phase 1&2)… I have been in both of locations many times ..... It should be New Palam Vihar... Let any new one confirms too
    CommentQuote
  • We r back to square one . I asked a confirmation on what u r saying now .

The simple answer to my query was that New Palm Vihar has two Phases 1 & 2 ( i was not aware that it has 2 Phases ) . Yeh to woh kahani ho gaye ki, puri Ramayan sunane ke baad soch rahe ho ram kaun tha?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Is Palam Vihar phase 2 & New Palam Vihar, the same ???
    CommentQuote
  • Nope

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, what is Palam Vihar Phase 2 ??? or is it New Palm Vihar Phase 2 ??

Its NEW PALAM VIHAR Phase 2 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, that is clear now . It was a simple thing, unnecessarily made complicated .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj ji, dono same hi hain aur vaise bhi 18000/sqyd mein to ggn mein unauthorized hi hoga na.
    CommentQuote
  • smart111, quite correct . There was a confusion on the names . Was sorted out .
    CommentQuote
  • So any suggestion for investment in this area. Gurgaon Authority is going to authorized approx 60 colonies (not sure about NPV) NPV partial area may also impacted due to Dwarka Expresswa… Risk is high but if it converted to authorized than premium is approx 8 times…

Also… those property which will be impacted due to Dwarka Expressway…. HUDA will allot 100sqm plot in to Gurgaon sector 110 (as per some news paper) so still you get legal allotted property which will sure give you return…
    CommentQuote