Sort by :
Filter by :
- i think instead of sector 17 or palam u should go for sector 14CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhay1991i think instead of sector 17 or palam u should go for sector 14
Thanks, and the reasoning being?CommentQuote0Flag
- location beacuse
if u build house obvious u build floor and u rent out very high demand in sector 14
sector 17 has village named sukhrali
sector 14 is very clean
good place to live than sector 17 or palamCommentQuote0Flag
- Not Ggn expert myself - but have been to Sect 17 quite few times.
Bahut acha hai, good internal roads, easy access to NH8 & gentry bhi upscale lagti hai.CommentQuote0Flag
- have u visited sector 14 dear i my self live here 2 years before i live in dlf phase 2 i like sector 14 much than dlf
and i personaly say sector 17 is near to iffco chowk only and secotr 17 has village and location wise and internal residents are much better of sector 14
i also live thereCommentQuote0Flag
- Having lived in Sector 14 for more than 20 years, I would recommend sector 14 over sector 17 given the location. There are certain pockets of sector 14 like the houses close to the main entrance on mehrauli road but not on the the main sector road i.e. house numbers 1 - 150, another good location to look at is the pocket with house number 7xx - that is a gated pocket which is very secure with only one gate open at nights, at the same time its very close to the market etc.
The only concern with sector 14 is that it can be way too busy with poor traffic management, parking etc. in and around the market which is really inconvenient especially during peak hours. Hence my stress on location, try to look for house/plot which is not very close to the market. Good luck.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sec 17 plots available
both sec 14 and 17 are good locations.
I have tow plots 500 each available in Sec 17 in good location at market rates.CommentQuote0Flag