• Show
Clear All

• Sector 5 Vs. Sector 6, Gurgaon

can anybody tell me what is rate of plot in sector 6 gurgaon
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Re : Sector 5 Vs. Sector 6, Gurgaon

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
    can anybody tell me what is rate of plot in sector 6 gurgaon
    If it's a good location somewhere in vicinity of 65-75k per sq yd. Rates are same if you head to sector 4 & 7. a bit down in 9A. Sector 10 and 9 are really bad.

I was offered very few 2-3 locations in 4,7,5 combined. so rates are high but occupancy is still low.

Long live broker mafia.

Comment

i heard 40000 in sector 6
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

hi,

can anyone tell me the rates in sec 9A.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
          i heard 40000 in sector 6
          Can you share the details for this. i met 4 brokers in all in sector 4,5 nobody quoted me like this...

Comment

Originally posted by sanju2812 View Post
            hi,

can anyone tell me the rates in sec 9A.
            Sanju, i had one option which a broker showed me on sector 4-9A dividing road that was 14M at 62k per sq yd.

Comment

Originally posted by arjunsingh View Post
              If it's a good location somewhere in vicinity of 65-75k per sq yd. Rates are same if you head to sector 4 & 7. a bit down in 9A. Sector 10 and 9 are really bad.

I was offered very few 2-3 locations in 4,7,5 combined. so rates are high but occupancy is still low.

Long live broker mafia.
              Sectors 4 and 7 are amongst the oldest in Gurgaon so occupancy is pretty much full and not low. I don't know who quoted you 65-75k rates. These rates are not true. 500 sqyd plots are available in range of 40-45k (including built up property) depending upon location. 300 sqyd and lesser sized plots are available in range of 50-55k (including built up property) again depending upon location. Search for brokers who deals only in HUDA properties and you should be able to find a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                Sectors 4 and 7 are amongst the oldest in Gurgaon so occupancy is pretty much full and not low. I don't know who quoted you 65-75k rates. These rates are not true. 500 sqyd plots are available in range of 40-45k (including built up property) depending upon location. 300 sqyd and lesser sized plots are available in range of 50-55k (including built up property) again depending upon location. Search for brokers who deals only in HUDA properties and you should be able to find a good deal.
                Sir ji ... i was looking to buy a old const house and met 3 brokers all of them quoted me almost same rates. i saw one house on 18M road leading to sector 4 market and other on back or side of blue bells. both the plots were 250sq yd and brokers quoted 1.8C....

Can you suggest a good broker

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X