Last updated: April 29 2015
15 | Posts
2569 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Apartments in Gurgaon

Dear Members,

I am looking for one bedroom service apartment or Studio apartment in Gurgaon SPR,GCx,NH8,DEW,Manesar.

Please suggest a decent under construction or new launch apartment coming up in the location mentioned above.

Kindly also let me know if studio apartment or service apartment would give decent return in next 3-5 years of time frame.

Thanks

Re : Studio Apartments in Gurgaon

the room central park2,is the only one i know of, roi-doubtful,inital cost about 70 lacs

Comment

Thanks Sachin...

My budget is on the lower side. Less than 25 lakhs and no urgency to take delivery... Should be ready by 2015 maximum... Are you aware of anything in this range in DEW ?

Originally posted by sactan View Post
      the room central park2,is the only one i know of, roi-doubtful,inital cost about 70 lacs

Comment

saw an ad in toi regarding studio apartments ear igi and mail from a broker regarding the same will forward it to you

Comment

studio apartment is basically a 1BHK !!
          So are you looking for a 1BHK or a service apartment ?

Comment

Not really. A true Studio is just one room which is a combo of Living area as well as sleeping area + maybe a small kitchennete and bathroom. 1 BHK will have separate rooms for Living and Bedroom and also a separate kitchen. 1BHK are very popular in Mumbai but dont see any in Gurgaon.

Comment

I am looking for a studio apartment. 1BHK would be bigger than a studio. Studio serves the purpose for those who want a private residence for a short trip in a particular place. A serviced residence could also be another option I can look at.

I heard of Ashiana's studio apartment costing 10L in Greater Noida. Haven't delved deeper into it but was looking for similar option in the areas mentioned above.

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
              studio apartment is basically a 1BHK !!
              So are you looking for a 1BHK or a service apartment ?

Comment

Yes...You got it right...

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                Not really. A true Studio is just one room which is a combo of Living area as well as sleeping area + maybe a small kitchennete and bathroom. 1 BHK will have separate rooms for Living and Bedroom and also a separate kitchen. 1BHK are very popular in Mumbai but dont see any in Gurgaon.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                  Yes...You got it right...
                  Check CP-1 EWS flat. 350 sq ft last I checked it was around 25L for raw flat..It is bang on GCX.

Comment

Hi

I will suggest that you first decide on the location. You mentioned Greater Noide but you can not compare the rates of Greater Noida with Gurgaon.
                    There are a couple of studio apartments which you can look for.
                    Bani and Central Park's The Room are the ones I am aware about and are serviced but you already mentioned its not in your budget.
                    Maybe you can try in the exterior areas if it suits you and your budget.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                    Dear Members,

I am looking for one bedroom service apartment or Studio apartment in Gurgaon SPR,GCx,NH8,DEW,Manesar.

Please suggest a decent under construction or new launch apartment coming up in the location mentioned above.

Kindly also let me know if studio apartment or service apartment would give decent return in next 3-5 years of time frame.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X