Dear Members,

I am looking for one bedroom service apartment or Studio apartment in Gurgaon SPR,GCx,NH8,DEW,Manesar.

Please suggest a decent under construction or new launch apartment coming up in the location mentioned above.

Kindly also let me know if studio apartment or service apartment would give decent return in next 3-5 years of time frame.

Thanks
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the room central park2,is the only one i know of, roi-doubtful,inital cost about 70 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sachin...

My budget is on the lower side. Less than 25 lakhs and no urgency to take delivery... Should be ready by 2015 maximum... Are you aware of anything in this range in DEW ?

Originally Posted by sactan
    the room central park2,is the only one i know of, roi-doubtful,inital cost about 70 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • saw an ad in toi regarding studio apartments ear igi and mail from a broker regarding the same will forward it to you
    CommentQuote
  • studio apartment is basically a 1BHK !!
    So are you looking for a 1BHK or a service apartment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not really. A true Studio is just one room which is a combo of Living area as well as sleeping area + maybe a small kitchennete and bathroom. 1 BHK will have separate rooms for Living and Bedroom and also a separate kitchen. 1BHK are very popular in Mumbai but dont see any in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a studio apartment. 1BHK would be bigger than a studio. Studio serves the purpose for those who want a private residence for a short trip in a particular place. A serviced residence could also be another option I can look at.

I heard of Ashiana's studio apartment costing 10L in Greater Noida. Haven't delved deeper into it but was looking for similar option in the areas mentioned above.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    studio apartment is basically a 1BHK !!
    So are you looking for a 1BHK or a service apartment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...You got it right...

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Not really. A true Studio is just one room which is a combo of Living area as well as sleeping area + maybe a small kitchennete and bathroom. 1 BHK will have separate rooms for Living and Bedroom and also a separate kitchen. 1BHK are very popular in Mumbai but dont see any in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Yes...You got it right...

Check CP-1 EWS flat. 350 sq ft last I checked it was around 25L for raw flat..It is bang on GCX.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I will suggest that you first decide on the location. You mentioned Greater Noide but you can not compare the rates of Greater Noida with Gurgaon.
    There are a couple of studio apartments which you can look for.
    Bani and Central Park's The Room are the ones I am aware about and are serviced but you already mentioned its not in your budget.
    Maybe you can try in the exterior areas if it suits you and your budget.

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Dear Members,

I am looking for one bedroom service apartment or Studio apartment in Gurgaon SPR,GCx,NH8,DEW,Manesar.

Please suggest a decent under construction or new launch apartment coming up in the location mentioned above.

Kindly also let me know if studio apartment or service apartment would give decent return in next 3-5 years of time frame.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • see if u can exploit possibility of kamberley suite in 112 however caution on the builder not really gone in study of builder reputation as well as not heard it is SONI ?presentation are good but all that glitters may not be gold. Shall post info I have asked a few old friend to survey .yes another one is splendor cooperate but a office suite if it meets ur requirements. regards
    CommentQuote
  • Experia Rubix at sec 37c looks to me good. I am also looking for such investment. See if anyone is giving 7-8% discount.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19665-the-room-central-park-sector-48-gurgaon?t=21814

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on The Room Studio Apartment here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-gurgaon/t-studio-serviced-apartments-gurgaon-21814.html

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote