This thread is for ATS Triumph The 14.1 Acres residential project from ATS, ATS TRIUMPH, is coming up at Sector 104, Gurgaon, right on the Dwarka Expressway.

This thread is to discuss information and project details.

Al bloggers are requested to follow IREF policy while posting on this thread. It is requested that the thread is kept informative and non personal and language used is respectable.

Here are some details that I have come across: Please note that the below the plan might change as we they still under the process of launching the project. This is just for your reference.

ATS Triumph The 14.1 Acres residential project from ATS, ATS TRIUMPH, is coming up at Sector 104, Gurgaon, right on the Dwarka Expressway.

ATS Triumph will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors.

In fact, with Triumph, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces. LOCATION Situated in Sector 104, ATS Triumph offers all the advantages of an ideal location.

It is very close to the Institutional hub of Gurgaon epicenter, the activity but still retains a tranquil environment.

SITE PLANThe arrangement of the towers is such that every apartment at ATS Triumph overlooks either the park or the greens or both.

Also, privacy of the residents is maintained by ensuring that no two apartments face each other.These residential towers have been scrupulously designed, keeping its residents comfort in mind.

The spacious 3 & 4 bedroom air-conditioned apartments and penthouses.

ENVIRONMENT Like all ATS projects, ATS Triumph has been planned with an eye for spaciousness, greenery and fresh air.

A jogging track, a number of water bodies and parks make stepping outdoors feel as good as staying inside your home.Over 8 Acres of greenery and landscaped lawns Large, open spaces and children’s play areas Swimming pool and ornamental ponds Specifications and InteriorsHafeez Contractor, the renowned architect, has designed the apartments at ATS Triumph to fit the way people live.

Optimal space utilization means that these homes are practical living spaces that look elegant and feel spacious. Top quality construction and construction materials Entrances planned for optimum security Segregation of guest room from private area. The floors to be finished by Marble/ Vitrified Tile/ Wooden flooring in the whole apartment except kitchen and bathroom, all staircases of common landings to be of Marble. Similarly flush doors with Spirit Polish/ Enamel Paint. Windows to have powder coated Aluminium sections/ UPVC along with textured painted building façade. AMENITIESBeautifully designed swimming pools have become a signature style feature of ATS.

At Triumph, we will also find two large and luxurious clubhouses and amenities that give the experience of living at ATS a touch of elegance and style that others can only aspire for.A clubhouse complex with swimming pool, tennis, squash and basketball courts Jogging track and fully equipped gymnasium Shopping arcade and café.
Read more
454 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the info. Any news on price? Since this will be second project of ATS in ggn, they will keep launch price more than the other project ( Sec 109), this is what I feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks for the info. Any news on price? Since this will be second project of ATS in ggn, they will keep launch price more than the other project ( Sec 109), this is what I feel.

I think so too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks for the info. Any news on price? Since this will be second project of ATS in ggn, they will keep launch price more than the other project ( Sec 109), this is what I feel.

Vinay shouldnt ats price it below the 109 project? 104 has a big village, is closer to the railway line and stp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Vinay shouldnt ats price it below the 109 project? 104 has a big village, is closer to the railway line and stp.

Hi Rudder,

I think the location at 104 is bang on he side of Dwarka Expressway, nor dependent on internal sector.

Do you know how far is it from key sectors in Gurgaon once DE comes away? Please do let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Big Village is still OK but STP is a real drawback for this project, I guess ek baar Gitamber Anand ko smell feel karni chhaiye before putting insane prices...
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea, how far is the STP from this project ???

Lagta hain, iss project ki bhi hype build hogi, to justify some insane pricing .

Lets wait & watch .

Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Big Village is still OK but STP is a real drawback for this project, I guess ek baar Gitamber Anand ko smell feel karni chhaiye before putting insane prices...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Big Village is still OK but STP is a real drawback for this project, I guess ek baar Gitamber Anand ko smell feel karni chhaiye before putting insane prices...

Rastogi Sahab public ko karni chahiye smell. Hype to shuru ho gai and justification for high rates.
    bhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any idea, how far is the STP from this project ???

Lagta hain, iss project ki bhi hype build hogi, to justify some insane pricing .

Lets wait & watch .

Hi
    Greetings

yes this STP will be converted into a "Softw are Technology Park".. check the intro.. it talks about "It is very close to the Institutional hub of Gurgaon epicenter"

so dont spread rumours..

Kafi logon ki promotion depend karti hai bhai.. have a human touch..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, sahi baat hain, logo ko, logo ke dhande aur paet ( stomach ) ka khayal rakhna chhaiya .

Agreed, we need to be humane here .

Sorry, i take my words back . STP hain, village hain to kaya hua . ATS, each mahiney mein, 12 perfume ki bottles muufat mein dega aur Village can be a good source of supply of cheap labor .

I hope, a legislation is passed soon, that all projects can only come up, if there is a big village nearby . Special incentive to Developers would be given, if the project is next to an STP ( the quantum of the incentive would be proportional to the smell in the project . Independent surveyors would be put to check this . ).
    CommentQuote
    Any idea, how far is the STP from this project ???

Lets wait & watch .

Which STP are we talking about here ???

Only STP I know is in sec 100 and 101 which are reserved for public utilities , sec 104 is opp to sec 103 in E way...STP may be more than 5km far from there...
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhalla ji, i am responding to a comment put by a member that there is an STP near to this project .

......... & LOL :D,agar nahi hain to banwana padega, did u not hear -

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    BlessU Bhai, sahi baat hain, logo ko, logo ke dhande aur paet ( stomach ) ka khayal rakhna chhaiya .

Sorry, i take my words back . STP hain, village hain to kaya hua . ATS, each mahiney mein, 12 perfume ki bottles muufat mein dega aur Village can be a good source of supply of cheap labor .

I hope, a legislation is passed soon, that all projects can only come up, if there is a big village nearby . Special incentive to Developers would be given, if the project is next to an STP ( the quantum of the incentive would be proportional to the smell in the project . Independent surveyors would be put to check this . ).
    CommentQuote
    BlessU Bhai, sahi baat hain, logo ko, logo ke dhande aur paet ( stomach ) ka khayal rakhna chhaiya .

Hi
    Greetings

LOL!! Hope the honble minister for Urban Development is listening..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • wow..height of imagination..STP not there but dreaming wish it would have been there...seems like case of sour grapes.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope too .

Btw, iss project ki pricing kaab tak aani hain or to put the question , the other way, iss thread ki hype ka period kaya hoga ?

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

LOL!! Hope the honble minister for Urban Development is listening..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    I hope too .

Btw, iss project ki pricing kaab tak aani hain or to put the question , the other way, iss thread ki hype ka period kaya hoga ?

Hi
    Greetings

Launch end jan 12 (Source ATS a love story publishes in g99 thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/266094-post319.html) so speculation starts now:D

My take 5500 dp and 6600 clp (As Puri will be coming at 6-7K, Mahindra 5K+)
    I take the lead in starting speculation

kokoon will be then 5000
    Chintel will be 4700

Cheers
    CommentQuote