after searching and researching for past 2-3 months i have narrowed down onto two properties.

My Budget is 65 lacs for 2BHK.

Option 1

Uniworld Garden 2

973 sq feet, price 6200, floor middle

All inclusive: 64.5 lacs

Emerald Estate

1020 sq feet, price 5350, floor middle

all inclusive 61 lacs

I am little confused and not sure which one to buy....feedback and views from all users would be higly appreciated.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishals08
    after searching and researching for past 2-3 months i have narrowed down onto two properties.

My Budget is 65 lacs for 2BHK.

Option 1

Uniworld Garden 2

973 sq feet, price 6200, floor middle

All inclusive: 64.5 lacs

Emerald Estate

1020 sq feet, price 5350, floor middle

all inclusive 61 lacs

I am little confused and not sure which one to buy....feedback and views from all users would be higly appreciated.

I see possession delay in both UG2 and Emerald Hills, but I think Emerald Hills will be much better project for both self use and investment.

I don't see any reason for paying 1000 extra for UG2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    I see possession delay in both UG2 and Emerald Hills, but I think Emerald Hills will be much better project for both self use and investment.

I don't see any reason for paying 1000 extra for UG2.

so the price of 6200 for UG2 is inclusive if everything and not just BSP ?
    CommentQuote
  • Also to let you know I am invested in Emerald Hills, so my opinion might be biased.

+ves for Emerald Hill vs UG2

1. Better Location
    2. Complete Township
    3. Better specifications
    4. Better Layout
    CommentQuote
  • 6200 is the BSP in UG2, there is no edc/idc in this..

I know that specs wise emerald is much better. But i dont see possession happening anytime soon with emerald it will take 2-3 yrs, while with ug2 it is expected next year....whats ur take on this?

Also, how much will be the price of emerald say 2 years hence?
    CommentQuote
    6200 is the BSP in UG2, there is no edc/idc in this..

I know that specs wise emerald is much better. But i dont see possession happening anytime soon with emerald it will take 2-3 yrs, while with ug2 it is expected next year....whats ur take on this?

Also, how much will be the price of emerald say 2 years hence?

Well if 6200 is the price for a product which is still 8-12 months from possession, then I don't see any reason why Emerald Estate with better location and specs won't command a better price than 6200 after a year or so.

But if your concern is possession and if you feel UG2 will be delivered next year then go for it, as there is not much difference in the price and you are getting possession a year before than Emerald Estate, which will give you peace of mind - which is priceless :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Well if 6200 is the price for a product which is still 8-12 months from possession, then I don't see any reason why Emerald Estate with better location and specs won't command a better price than 6200 after a year or so.

But if your concern is possession and if you feel UG2 will be delivered next year then go for it, as there is not much difference in the price and you are getting possession a year before than Emerald Estate, which will give you peace of mind - which is priceless :)

what about the concerns w.r.t to emaar-mgf as a company...there have been talks abt JV not working...company not haveing cash flows etc....whats ur take on that...
    CommentQuote
  • have you shorlisted any unit in these 2 projects ? have you visited those units personally and aware of the construction status ?
    CommentQuote
    what about the concerns w.r.t to emaar-mgf as a company...there have been talks abt JV not working...company not haveing cash flows etc....whats ur take on that...

well that's an endless discussion and I don't think anyone has an answer to that. fact is Unitech is in no better situation then EMAAR so there is a similar risk with UG2 as well.
    CommentQuote
  • yes i have visited both of them. In UG2 structure work is complete for all towers infact in D towers only internal plaster is left....

Emerald estate is in initial stages of construction...
    CommentQuote