advice please,i have two bhk 192 sq ft in unitech anthea first floor,is it advisable to sell that for raheja revanta,premium iam getting 05 lacs
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sactan Bhai, u look too confused . Apke samne, dono projects ke pros & cons hain . Decide, as per what u think would be beneficial to u .

Agar, fir bhi decide bahi kar paa rahe ho tao "Akar bakar bambe bo" kar ke settle karo :D .
    CommentQuote
  • manoja sahab great advice ,though least expected from a veteran like you,is this the way u choose your investments,does it work
    CommentQuote
  • sactan Ji, i have forwarded your PM to IGRM .

Have fun .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    sactan Ji, i have forwarded your PM to IGRM .

Have fun .
    thats all u can do
    CommentQuote
  • chill guys !

sactan bhai - don't be so much confused and don't depend on others for your investment decision, just go with your inner instinct, the more you listen to different opinions the more you will get confused. Do your ground work and then take the decision.
    There has already been so much discussed about SPR , NH8 and GCX.

It won't be fair to compare Anthea with Revanta. Anthea has location advantage while Revanta has some USPs which no other project has.

If its for investment then try to project the ROIs for both the projects and see which can turn out to be a better investment and which has less risk.

if its for self use then Revanta is no brainer, if you can afford it.
    CommentQuote
  • U have the ticket size in front of u, u have the pros & cons with u . If u still cannot decide, i told u the easy way out .

As on my investments, i decide them after all due diligence, taking into account the pros & cons, being discussed here & what i gather from the market .

Hope, it helps .

Originally Posted by sactan
    manoja sahab great advice ,though least expected from a veteran like you,is this the way u choose your investments,does it work
    CommentQuote
  • ahhh IGRM very strict these days, sactan bhai banned, careful guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    chill guys !

sactan bhai - don't be so much confused and don't depend on others for your investment decision, just go with your inner instinct, the more you listen to different opinions the more you will get confused. Do your ground work and then take the decision.
    There has already been so much discussed about SPR , NH8 and GCX.

It won't be fair to compare Anthea with Revanta. Anthea has location advantage while Revanta has some USPs which no other project has.

If its for investment then try to project the ROIs for both the projects and see which can turn out to be a better investment and which has less risk.

if its for self use then Revanta is no brainer, if you can afford it.

Good advice sh khan ,u should be a veteran member buddy,from what i gather now that because of location advantage anthea may be better but from an end user as u said revanta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    ahhh IGRM very strict these days, sactan bhai banned, careful guys.

Silly Question , what is this IGRM ?
    CommentQuote
  • IGRM is like the Big Boss in the Television serial Big Boss ( except the dramatization part in the serial) .

He sees/overlooks this forum, sees that rules r largely followed by members (& the forum remains a great place for everybody) & makes new rules, if required, besides ( my guess, here ) other administrative duties .

Originally Posted by rajbans77
    Silly Question , what is this IGRM ?
    CommentQuote