Hi All,

I have heard that 3C's is launching a new project in GGN.

Can anybody help me in knowing the details ... where, when & who would be the channel partners also if you could share the number of their corporate office.

Regards
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thread already exist search it it is in sector 89
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    thread already exist search it it is in sector 89

I heard it is coming in sector 84??? lot of confusion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta29
    I heard it is coming in sector 84??? lot of confusion

few people are expecting it to be in 89, few in 85. It's all rumor at this point. No clearity from 3c yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Some Broker told me very recently that they r coming up with a project on Gcx. road . Total confusion here .
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa bhai..u mean Golf Course Extension?
    CommentQuote
  • The rumour was of sector 89 and 4K rate ... if GCX then it's gonna be above 9k ... i can bet !!

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Some Broker told me very recently that they r coming up with a project on Gcx. road . Total confusion here .
    CommentQuote
  • Eeven if it's GCX , 9k is way off the target for a new launch by 3C. Any way , 3C seem to be just testing waters as of now.

Manoj Bhai , any idea of proposed location on GCX ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Some Broker told me very recently that they r coming up with a project on Gcx. road . Total confusion here .

manoj bhai about an year back , u had told me 3c is expected come on gc ex down the line ! remember ?
    CommentQuote
  • Testing Waters??

Hi
    Greetings

Quiet possibly!!!
    No confirmation on sector/price.. thats how interest wanes away!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i mean that .

I have heard that 3 C have got a big chunk of land on Gcx. road ( this is through 3 different Brokers, but u know, Brokers kai words pe kitna bhrosa kiya ja sakta hain ) . Also 3C on Gcx. was discussed a long time back in the forum ( one needs to find the relevant thread ) .

Originally Posted by LChand
    MANOJa bhai..u mean Golf Course Extension?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the 3c project in Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote