Hello everyone,

I was interested in investing in a small 60-100 sq yard plot in Gurgaon.

- I hear some options do not allow floor wise sale: does this impact price?
- What are the rates?
- Any opinions on the sectors worth investing in?

I may even want to build later and give it out for rent. Does it make sense? But never live myself in it.

Thank you.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also have similar requirements.

Can anybody suggest what are the best options

sector 42 near gc
    DLF phase 3
    SL 3
    sector 47/48
    sector 37/38

Which will be the best from appreciation point of view...

Plot experts kindly advice..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I also have similar requirements.

Can anybody suggest what are the best options

sector 42 near gc
    DLF phase 3
    SL 3
    sector 47/48
    sector 37/38

Which will be the best from appreciation point of view...

Plot experts kindly advice..

I am also intrested and serch a lot in gurgaon to open a PG but all in vain.Srs pls suggest some good options
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, you should also look at sec 28/29 and sector 43
    CommentQuote
  • 1st Sector 42, 43 - Proximity to GC Road and DLF phase 1 and SL-1 all posh areas.

2nd Palam Vihar or DLF - 3.. They will go up once Rapid metro and Delhi Metro gets operational
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Magadh and Gaurav,

I will look at sector 42 and 43 and DLF Phase 3

What are the different sizes of plots in these three sectors 42/43/DLF Phase 3.

Wud love to hear more point of views of good avenues for Huda Plots in GGn
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 46 too has plots of 100 sq yd size -price is in range of 80-90K per sq yd

Sec 47 has 75 & 100 sq yd. plots, price slightly below or same as sec 46.

You can explore them as well

Vikash
    CommentQuote
  • I have found 60 yard plots for 45L-70L in Sushant Lok 1/3 and DLF-3. Brokers have a few options to show.

I am also interested in looking at some of these options.
    CommentQuote
  • urgent advice required

I am being quoted a 150 sq yard plot at 1.17-1.20 lacs/sq yard in DLF phase 1.

This will be an end-use plot for me and I am about to finalize this deal. Please advice if you feel this is a reasonable offer?

Request some early respones, as I am planning to give the initial payment in a couple of days.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    I am being quoted a 150 sq yard plot at 1.17-1.20 lacs/sq yard in DLF phase 1.

This will be an end-use plot for me and I am about to finalize this deal. Please advice if you feel this is a reasonable offer?

Request some early respones, as I am planning to give the initial payment in a couple of days.

Thanks!

Prices in DLF ph1/2/3 are anywhere from 90k-1.5L for regular plots. As you goto Margs like akaashneem, shahthoot, jacaranda, arjun etc and blocks like L and M in DLF2 prices even touch 2L+

If this is an end use plot, and you love the location, development around it etc., then this is a fair price. 5k/sq yards here and there for something you will live in and see appreciation for many years (possibly decades) to come does't matter.

As an end user focus on something you know you absolutely desire to live in and suits your budgets, and do all the right paperwork and diligence.

All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Magadh and Gaurav,

I will look at sector 42 and 43 and DLF Phase 3

What are the different sizes of plots in these three sectors 42/43/DLF Phase 3.

Wud love to hear more point of views of good avenues for Huda Plots in GGn

I really like the location for Sector-42, but only a few property dealers have build lavish office cum bungalows here. No other development. Its right on the golf course road! It shares its boundary with aralias!

I'd be keen to hear your opinion about the location and prices from you too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iMohak
    I really like the location for Sector-42, but only a few property dealers have build lavish office cum bungalows here. No other development. Its right on the golf course road! It shares its boundary with aralias!

I'd be keen to hear your opinion about the location and prices from you too.

I bought a 1000 sqyd plot in sec 42 at 85K/sq yd 2 months back. The rates ate 82-85 K for 1000yd plot now. Smaller plots were 5-10K/ sqyd expensive.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I bought a 1000 sqyd plot in sec 42 at 85K/sq yd 2 months back. The rates ate 82-85 K for 1000yd plot now. Smaller plots were 5-10K/ sqyd expensive.

-Gaurav

Thats a good deal. Someone I know, picked up a 1000 sq yard in DLF 3 1.2L in August, but he was an end user.

Have you picked it up for investment or end use? Or as a builder :D

Once we divest our South Delhi property, I may consider 42.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iMohak
    Thats a good deal. Someone I know, picked up a 1000 sq yard in DLF 3 1.2L in August, but he was an end user.

Have you picked it up for investment or end use? Or as a builder :D

Once we divest our South Delhi property, I may consider 42.

Would never dream of living in Gurgaon... Horrible place to stay. Its only for investment... But down the line I plan it to convert it into guest house for some corporates.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • dear iMohak, please share what is the white value/ registry value of the same? SL-I at anything under 1L per yard is interesting and merits investigation. if the white value is high.... I will surely want to review... and potentially invest

Originally Posted by iMohak
    I have found 60 yard plots for 45L-70L in Sushant Lok 1/3 and DLF-3. Brokers have a few options to show.

I am also interested in looking at some of these options.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all

i want to purchase 100sqyd plot with budget of 65 lac. Currently i have seen options in sec 51, 52 and 57. I am not going to start with construction in next 5 years. So please suggest which sector i should go with.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • deepak4652 years ago
      I am also looking for 160 - 200 Sq Yards plot in HUDA sectors. Looking for information on current rates and which are the best sectors for residential purpose.