Last updated: February 13 2013
8 | Posts
4107 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Property Rates in Sector 1 - Manesar, Gurgaon

Hi

I am NRI and have 450 sqm residential plot in HSIDC sector -1 Manesar and completed the 25 % construction in order to take the completion certificate as per the requirement . I am not in hurry but property is vacant and I do not want to give it on rent

I want help to know if I should hold it now for better return or sale it . I want to know the present rate and future prospect of this sector

Thanks in advance

Re : Ongoing Property Rates in Sector 1 - Manesar, Gurgaon

If you've figured out the rate and willing to dispose it off, let me know. I'm in the market for something in Manesar for personal use.

Comment

If you can hold it, then better keep it for 2-3 years and you will get handsome returns.

Comment

Originally posted by enm1sg View Post
        Hi

I am NRI and have 450 sqm residential plot in HSIDC sector -1 Manesar and completed the 25 % construction in order to take the completion certificate as per the requirement . I am not in hurry but property is vacant and I do not want to give it on rent

I want help to know if I should hold it now for better return or sale it . I want to know the present rate and future prospect of this sector

Thanks in advance
        Hi,

It will be worth discussing , in case you are interested in selling this off. I was looking for something in the area around.

Comment

What will be the going rate for 450 mtrs 540 yds Residential Plot on a 100 ft wide road, adjacent to a park facing house? What will be the plot rates, assuming the construction cost is paid separately?

Originally posted by craziest8 View Post
          Hi, It will be worth discussing , in case you are interested in selling this off. I was looking for something in the area around.

Comment

Hi Seniors,

Could you share the current resale rates in HSIDC IMT manesar area , i want to purchase a plot for end user purpose .

ENM1SG- If you are still hold the plot could u share ......your view

Comment

a
              Originally posted by ramram06 View Post
              Hi Seniors,

Could you share the current resale rates in HSIDC IMT manesar area , i want to purchase a plot for end user purpose .

ENM1SG- If you are still hold the plot could u share ......your view
              Hi,
              The current resale rates in Huda Sector M1 is 40-45k per sq m.

cheers

sgverma

Comment

Thanks...SGV.....

Are plots available in IMT manesar (Resale) and what sizes ?if yes pls share the contact no of person.

One more point --which Bank can provide the loan on these plots .

Thanks in advances........

Comment

Thanks........SGV
                  -----------

Please follow on https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=13663

Cheers
                  Last edited August 14 2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X