Its been more than a year and a half since i booked a flat and have paid around 9 lacs and not even a stone has been moved at the site can someone please tell when is it going to start or what is the progress of this project
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Spire seems to be in trouble. Two years back they had launched a project sector 68 called Spire south untill now contruction work is not started. In your case it may take some more time. Please speak to Spire CRM.
    CommentQuote
  • they don't knw anything and moreover they are not willing to tell you the details

initially it was told that the work would start in jan '11 then in aug'11 and finally in dec' 11

don't what these guys are upto bcoz they shld understand its ppl's hard earned money

they actually made such a bad start i only hope they make up well for it

there should be some regulations on these things or perhaps ppl shld get together
    CommentQuote
  • This is what they are doing in other project also which was launched more than 2 years back. If you feel that you are stuckup, try to sell it. At what price did you booke and what is the current resale price for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • booked at 2700/- but isn't there any way one can get to knw the status of the project i found out the details of k n infracon through mca site
    CommentQuote
  • bad taste

Originally Posted by rajesh0098
    booked at 2700/- but isn't there any way one can get to knw the status of the project i found out the details of k n infracon through mca site

Hi
    Greetings

Its really deplorable state of affairs that a customer is not able to make out whats happening..Have you called or visited the builder??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes bLessyou - these guys have been pathetic in managing their projects...

However I had once asked CRM for the 103 project. They told me that they even got the approvals for this project before Spire South but dont want to start this one beforee 68..

Cant vouch for them.. they have always lied on the state of things...so lets jsut wait until some thing is visible on the ground...

Jaha itna wait kiya hain 2-3 months aur sahi..may be golu (Spire investors not golu2011) will get some lolu at the end of it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Yes bLessyou - these guys have been pathetic in managing their projects...

However I had once asked CRM for the 103 project. They told me that they even got the approvals for this project before Spire South but dont want to start this one beforee 68..

Cant vouch for them.. they have always lied on the state of things...so lets jsut wait until some thing is visible on the ground...

Jaha itna wait kiya hain 2-3 months aur sahi..may be golu (Spire investors not golu2011) will get some lolu at the end of it

hahahhahahahahahahaha

But spire mien to Golu gets lolu bhi fair ho rha hai amit bhai , they only pAY brokers not for referrals u c
    CommentQuote
  • bhalla ji maine to aapne aap go golu aur return ko lolu bool raha tha

hame bhi thoda appreciation mil jae....to hum bhi khush ho jae chintels ke investors ki tarah
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    hahahhahahahahahahaha

But spire mien to Golu gets lolu bhi fair ho rha hai amit bhai , they only pAY brokers not for referrals u c

Hi
    Greetings

Amit Bhalla Ji.. i admire your reputation in this forum and the very well guided advice that you have offered selflessly to me and many be many other people.. I know you find that my views about ATS do not match yours but apart from this I am agreeable to you. Even if it is investment with a most difficult builder like BPTP..

Now what I want to understand from U is why spire has so many licences only and only in gurgaon and at good locations? why they are stuck up and displeasing their customers? be it spire 68 or spire millenium or spire xyz?? who is this FDI who is so much active in Gurgaon.. Is it some politicians money which has been brought back into India through FDI Route??

Who is the person behind SPIRE??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Amit Bhalla Ji.. i admire your reputation in this forum and the very well guided advice that you have offered selflessly to me and many be many other people.. I know you find that my views about ATS do not match yours but apart from this I am agreeable to you. Even if it is investment with a most difficult builder like BPTP..

Now what I want to understand from U is why spire has so many licences only and only in gurgaon and at good locations? why they are stuck up and displeasing their customers? be it spire 68 or spire millenium or spire xyz?? who is this FDI who is so much active in Gurgaon.. Is it some politicians money which has been brought back into India through FDI Route??

Who is the person behind SPIRE??

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

I think somebody should complain seriously with authorities with this companies performance else they should issue a public declaration about their lack of performance in not one but many many projects..

It can be understandable if one project doesnt set off due to some approvals being pending, or may be because of some issues with investors. Obviously if it goes wrong with so many of the projects investors should be cautious of SPIRE.

Hope this get to the ears of the people in power.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Millennium Spire: Millennium Spire is an FDI investor in Indian Real Estate, and also manages investments in a number of innovative real estate developmentsacross India. Part of the Millennium Global Group (with group assets under management in excess of US$ 12.4 Billion*), Millennium Spire’sunique combination of real estate development and investment management skills deliver significant value to its stakeholders.

I also fail to understand the reasons for non performance, despite of having a good background
    CommentQuote
  • Bless u

the issue is JV

One shud always avoid JV projects (with few exceptions)
    CommentQuote