Dharuhera - New Residential sector
Attachments:
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great news for Dharuhera . Looks like, it is set for a major gain .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj...for the clipping.

It's really a good news for all including me who is invested for long in this anticipation for last few years....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great news for Dharuhera . Looks like, it is set for a major gain .
    CommentQuote
  • looks like a paid news.
    CommentQuote
  • fritolay_ps has put the clipping & opened the thread . Thank him :).

Originally Posted by jhaxxx1r
    Thanks Manoj...for the clipping.

It's really a good news for all including me who is invested for long in this anticipation for last few years....
    CommentQuote
  • This had to happen for Haryana, looking at all the development happening along NH-8. Dharuhera is the only town that didn't see the expected boom and now its turn.

Widening of NH-8
    DMIC coming (whenever)
    RRTS coming (whenever)
    more industries coming in Dharuhera as well as Bhiwadi would certainly help this area more.
    CommentQuote
  • djvjain, i am amazed at the boom in Dharuhera . Like, i mean that the boom was to come some time, but never expected it to happen so soon .

Didn't buy Bestech plots about 10 months back at about 14 K, thinking that boom here is at least 5-6 or more years away .

An important learning for me .
    CommentQuote
  • I have learned that it is always earlier than people realize. If you are thinking about it, then someone else must be too. By the time we make a move, people with deep pockets are already holding a good chunk of prime RE in that area.

A similar trend is what I am seeing at Bhiwadi too and boom in Dharuhera is going to be same for Bhiwadi too as they are only 5 KMs apart.
    CommentQuote
  • djvjain, i think u r a good learner than me :).

Have u seen the apartment Project of Vipul in Dharuhera ? I am told it is right on the NH .

What do u think about it as an investment ? I am looking for an investment for an relative .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is bang on NH, but running little slow. Check the tower your relative is interested in purchasing in re-sale or ask the builder to give a unit in a tower where construction is at good stage. He might have to shell out more money because lot of construction is already done for his tower, but everything is negotiable with the builders till you sign the papers.
    CommentQuote
  • djvjain, how do u see this Vipul thing as an investment ? Is it worth, according to u ? Where do u see it, if one holds it till possession ?

Btw, he is looking at a 2 BHK, approximate price is 1975 psft. Not aware whether it is on resale or original booking .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    I have learned that it is always earlier than people realize. If you are thinking about it, then someone else must be too. By the time we make a move, people with deep pockets are already holding a good chunk of prime RE in that area.

A similar trend is what I am seeing at Bhiwadi too and boom in Dharuhera is going to be same for Bhiwadi too as they are only 5 KMs apart.

Jain Bhai

Bhiwadi aur Dharuhera ke rates main kitne ka antar hai?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • djvjain Bhai, waiting for yr. reply :).

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    djvjain, how do u see this Vipul thing as an investment ? Is it worth, according to u ? Where do u see it, if one holds it till possession ?

Btw, he is looking at a 2 BHK, approximate price is 1975 psft. Not aware whether it is on resale or original booking .
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul gardens is an ok project and would be fine if someone holds it for a 5+ years. Its not a project to flip as the construction is going slow and would take next several years for the project be fully complete. I like the floor plans of the units, but there would be more wastage as compared to floor plans. The current price of Rs 1975/sqft for a 2 Bhk would make the complete cost more than Rs 27+ Lakh. If it is an investment point of view then I would say go for plots in that area, but for end-user this project will be good (nice layout, location etc) after some wait.

Cookie, the price difference between the plots of Bhiwadi and Dharuhera is pretty much 100% and I guess that is because of Haryana tag for the latter.
    CommentQuote
  • There is not an iota of doubt that Daruhera is the future city of Haryana. It will have almost the same turnaround as Gurgaon had in last five years. Actually, Gurgaon has become the CP of NCR region. Thus, anything with in the reachable distance from Gurgaon, will have good appreciation in future. Also, Daruhera as city is bang on NH8, near all the industrial development, DMIC, expo center, Rapid rail, KMP, NH8 widening, SEZ etc. On one side, Bhiwadi is developing with manufacturing units, NH8 is developing with combination of manufacturing, IT and SEZs. So from ecomomic activity perspective, the city has all the charm. I have an investment at Bestech and it has almost doubled in one year time span. In-fact existing sector of Daruhera are looking better with each passing day. Significant construction activities are getting carried out in the sector 6 of Daruhera. The plot prices in Sector 6 are in the range of 30,000 plus. As per the Bestech team, once they start giving the possession of plots and flats, the prices will go northwards.....At present, the bestech plots are 22,500 per sq yards.....So looks to touch around 28000 per sq yards in next six months.

Thanks,
    PKA-FBD
    CommentQuote
  • Jain Bhai/pka_fbd, my relative doesn't have the money to invest in a plot . In fact he has about 20 L with him & Vipul's 2 BHK also would stretch him .

He would be able to hold this , maybe till possession .

So, where do u see the rates of Vipul in say about 4 years from now ?

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Vipul gardens is an ok project and would be fine if someone holds it for a 5+ years. Its not a project to flip as the construction is going slow and would take next several years for the project be fully complete. I like the floor plans of the units, but there would be more wastage as compared to floor plans. The current price of Rs 1975/sqft for a 2 Bhk would make the complete cost more than Rs 27+ Lakh. If it is an investment point of view then I would say go for plots in that area, but for end-user this project will be good (nice layout, location etc) after some wait.

Cookie, the price difference between the plots of Bhiwadi and Dharuhera is pretty much 100% and I guess that is because of Haryana tag for the latter.
    CommentQuote